Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176114 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all lies ...Stop the BS....ENOUGH....
The truth hurts, doesn't it ? Kind of like knowing that your mother didn't really love you ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176115 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not gay..Just LOVE FREEDOM AND EQUALITY FOR ALL PEOPLE.......WHY DONT YOU??????
It's ok to be gay, even if your mother hated you for it ...

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176116 Jan 19, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you're showing is how fking stupid a retard really is. Bet you can't even put on your panties without your momma helping you. You sick mentally ill retarded Fa$$of.
Can't get your mind off of a man's underwear, huh?
You've got that image in your mind, his privates exposed, as someone is putting on his undies.
The lady doth protest too much!

Santa Monica, CA

#176117 Jan 19, 2013
luvnut wrote:
So much for what "the people" want. "Judges" are what are destroying this country.
Ever wonder why we have a Constitution, three branches of government and checks and balances, and don't just vote on everything? Nah, that would require you to think. My bad.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176118 Jan 19, 2013
Chongo, I don't need to use any sock puppets. Make another false, and insane, claim.

Santa Monica, CA

#176119 Jan 19, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you, you Co:cksu:cking RETARD.
Again, we see you can't get your mind off of man on man sex!
NoQ wrote:
You loud mouth pathetic loser. You couldn't even snap your mother like a twig. As a matter of fact, I bet your own daddy taught his retarded son( you ) all about getting your shit packed and su:cking d:ck huh.
See what I mean?
NoQ wrote:
no wonder you're a fking retard, your momma and your daddy were brother and sister. LMFAO
And your posts never really have a point.
You just mention male/male sex, and/or male sexual body parts, and that's it!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176120 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I WOULD LOVE TO....You would chit your panties when you met me face to face.....Remember now I was in Army for 8 years and I also go to gym everyday and could snap you like a twig..........YOU WOULD RUN AT FIRST SITE OF ME.
LOL Dream on, baby girl. i remember that you have CLAIMED to be in the Army, but you ain't got me scared. I was Navy, and we ate you girls for breakfast.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176121 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I WOULD LOVE TO....You would chit your panties when you met me face to face.....Remember now I was in Army for 8 years and I also go to gym everyday and could snap you like a twig..........YOU WOULD RUN AT FIRST SITE OF ME.
And as to your claim that you "go to the gym everyday"...I drive trucks every day, and I drive a flatbed. I throw tarps around that weigh more than you do...12 to 16 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. And I get paid to get my workout. Shoo, fly, before you end up saying anything that is even more ridiculous than you have already said.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#176122 Jan 19, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Dream on, baby girl. i remember that you have CLAIMED to be in the Army, but you ain't got me scared. I was Navy, and we ate you girls for breakfast.
LOL NAVY?????????? Ok sissy bitch....we beat the crap out of your toughest guys for fun...Did not break sweat with you little sweathearts.....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176123 Jan 19, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
He is no Jedi!
LOL.
:-D
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176124 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
See you must stop this to us married women hey ayyyy Can a n...ga get table dance just kidding
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176125 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH.........JUST LISTEN TO THEM AND SEE HOW THEY VOTE AND WHAT IDEAS THEY SAY THEY WANT..........SIMPLE got it
Do you have any links to follow, that will get me to the speech that they made, extolling slavery ?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176126 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
:-D
That's how it works, right?

I checked the rainbow handbook. It clearly stated men who rape boys are not gay.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#176127 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
And as to your claim that you "go to the gym everyday"...I drive trucks every day, and I drive a flatbed. I throw tarps around that weigh more than you do...12 to 16 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. And I get paid to get my workout. Shoo, fly, before you end up saying anything that is even more ridiculous than you have already said.
Oh a fat out of shape trucker OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O You truckers are all fat slobby toothless inbred freaks......You do think your tough though...LOL...By the way I am 6ft 5in 300lbs of pure raw muscle...I can bench 450lbs and do 3 sets of 10 at that weight......I COULD THROW YOUR WIMPY ASS OVER YOUR TRUCK BITCH........

I always see these fat truckers bellys out so far they cant see there tiny pee pees anymore...and they think there tough...LOL..........
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176128 Jan 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You want a detailed description?
<quoted text>
Just as likely to molest a boy as who?
Hey, Chongo, instead of recounting your past crimes, why not tell "ToManyLaws" that he is not helping you to maintain the pretense of the gays being the peace-loving, good-willed ambassadors of love ? Where are you, going after him, as I did, with "largeLanguage" for being a complete nut-case ? Sympathetic bonding getting in your way ? Like what he says ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176130 Jan 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hudson, does Topix know you've re-registered using another name?
There can't be two people on earth who are so stupid they can't I'm a woman from looking at my pic!
You don't have a picture up, you have a photo of a leg. Are you a leg ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176132 Jan 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
There can't be two people on earth who are so stupid they can't I'm a woman from looking at my pic!
If you ARE a leg, then your "man" must be "Assy McGee"...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176133 Jan 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Assy McGee...
video.adultswim.com/assy-mcgee

Perfect match for you, who is too ugly to post a real picture.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176135 Jan 19, 2013
luvnut wrote:
So much for what "the people" want. "Judges" are what are destroying this country.
They are definitely part of the problem...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176136 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on over then "BITCH"/////I will send you home in a bag..........Your pathetic...
Empty words. From a bag of hot air. I snapped your momma like a twig...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Mon Riverbank resident 105
Crook in Arnold Oct 11 Commander Bunny 2
Yucaipa City Council candidates answer questions Oct 8 Qeolersan 1
h*rny sky pe Oct 3 fallen10 1
Stanislaus county Embezzles hundred of thousand... (Nov '08) Oct 1 KeS 9
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Oct 1 KeS 3
Review: 5 Star Auto Sales Inc (Aug '10) Sep 26 motownx 6
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match

Oakdale Jobs

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info