Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,679)

Showing posts 153,561 - 153,580 of199,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Same sex marriage is fascism. Do you have bipolar disorder? Or were you spanked too hard?
How is gay marriage fascism? You don't have an answer.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
We got off to a real bad start with your bad attitude and general dopiness. There's no turning back now jackass!
Relax and take a deep breath Fruitloops.
Present some kind of argument without threats, false accusations and assumptions and maybe we can talk.
Yes I did come off harsh..BUT IT WAS TRU AND THE FACT OF THE MATTER...

I have presented all the facts....Now you say your for same sex marriage to be legal yet you still fight what I am saying...WHY??
Wolfie

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Take a long hike in the back country.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Well GAYS do stand for many things that are worth than rape and pedophilia and you gay are bigots and hate blacks....THAT YOU KNOW IS TRUE...
That is all lies ...Stop the BS....ENOUGH....

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>No it hasn't.
The average gay pedophile has about 280 victims.

Homosexual males are maybe 2% of the population.

At least 1 in 6 boys are molested before age 18. That is pretty much equal to girls.

http://1in6.org/the-1-in-6-statistic/

Smile.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>WE UNDERSTAND. You like meeting men butt to face and having fun knocking their butts......We understand.
I am not gay..Just LOVE FREEDOM AND EQUALITY FOR ALL PEOPLE.......WHY DONT YOU??????
Sort them out

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

This is what happens when you give "kill" crazy religious muslims weapons, need to arm every civilian working in those religious over run countries!

Shoot them terrorists then let their god "Muhommadious porker" sort them out!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did come off harsh..BUT IT WAS TRU AND THE FACT OF THE MATTER...
I have presented all the facts....Now you say your for same sex marriage to be legal yet you still fight what I am saying...WHY??
Because you're a jackass!

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're a jackass!
Ok so just act like a child then....You are the kind of people that makes other around the world hate American..YOUR JUST A BLOWHARD WHO ALWAYS WANTS A FIGHT AND NO CIVILITY...
hannnah charles cuddle

Sun Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

When one places faith above truth or truth above faith you have a strata flaga gumboe doodle and no one knows what the heck they are saying or its impact on polite discourse amongst the uninformed beligerent twatts of the old school who never attended the old school or if they did it didnt count as those were no counts who wouldnt count if they could. Yup. You say potatoe I say tomatoe and he says fluuurphidtz. We all get the fried fish or an equivalent or so. Yowzer.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so just act like a child then....You are the kind of people that makes other around the world hate American..YOUR JUST A BLOWHARD WHO ALWAYS WANTS A FIGHT AND NO CIVILITY...
Relax Fruitloops.

No one can have a discussion with you because you are such a hot headed jackass. Why try?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax Fruitloops.
No one can have a discussion with you because you are such a hot headed jackass. Why try?
I started out yes as a hot head then I calmed down and said sorry.

Now you are being the hot head and wont dicuss....Two wrongs dont make it right.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I started out yes as a hot head then I calmed down and said sorry.
Now you are being the hot head and wont dicuss....Two wrongs dont make it right.
Aw jeez. Awright then Fruitloops. We're cool.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure! Liberals walk like ducks everyone has seen them.
That "ToManyLaws" jackass is very angry and has no sense of humor. Typical bigot.
... I DO know that if it was a Swedish duck, it would say "Qvack"...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that if you answer you will show us all you do hate the constitution.
I'll bet you have him cornered now, close in, for the kill !
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you wont say it I can tell you HATE THE CONSTITUTION and dont want sames ex marriage to be legal and you want theocracy to rule...
I SERVED 8 YEARS IN THE MILITARY AND WILL DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION FROM TRAITORS LIKE YOU,...
Nope, yer fool ass didn't close in for the kill...You are now blowing chunks....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you attacked me I know your want same sex peoples freedoma nd rights kept away from them......SO YOUR A TRAITORS..
Oh and I was U.S. Army for 8 years......Thing is funny you risked your life fighting for the Constitution yet you dont want it to protect all people...HOW IS THAT FAIR OR GOOD?
IF YOUR AGAINT ALL PEOPLE HAVING EQUAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOM THEN YOUR A TRAITOR....got it
Full blown CHUNKS !!!!!!!!! CHUNKS !!!!!!!!!! CHUNKS !!!!!!!!!! From an REMF. CHUNKS !!!!!!!!!!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey punk...Your lucky you did nto say those lies to my face...You inbred GOp wimps talk big online but face to face you pot bellied shrimp dicked loser cringe in corner..
I WOULD SNAP YOU LIKE A TWIG WIMP.......
Internet proverb: Those who claim to be badass on the web are, in reality, little shrimpy stick men, with a pigeon chest and narrow shoulders. Chunk-holio. You gonna bust out some internet whip-ass ? Yer a pea, coming out of someones ass.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I support equal rights for all people...ALL....
So your all for same sex marriage then cool....That is good...Then why attack me if we are on same side?????
1) Because you're a dumb-ass.
2) because you're a moron.
3) Because you're an idiot.
4) Because you're an asshol.....

Well, you got the idea. Boi. Leave your moronic chest beating for the kids on the school bus. I know that if you ever tried to serve in the Mil, you'd have been discharged, Section 8. A Radio Rambo, you are, brave from afar, but far from brave. I'd bet that the mere sound of a man, raising his voice, makes you cringe.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought so...You dont want to discuss or argue even..You justw ant to attack and cut people down..TYPICAL GOP TRAITORS SLIME....Love to meet people like you face to face...FUN KNOCKING THEM OUT,.
I'll let you know if I ever go through your part of MN, you can try that out, on me, if you wish....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,561 - 153,580 of199,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance