Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176081 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you've got daddy issues. I wonder where you get an example to say this from.
I'm yer daddy. You feel me, B ?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#176082 Jan 19, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Jedi mind tricks will not work here, I studied with Yoda, I am well versed in The Force. I own your soul. I have another message for you, from beyond the grave..... "Blo me".
He is no Jedi!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176083 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you got Mr. Hudson issues!
Oh, this wing-nut is spun !
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176084 Jan 19, 2013
Good America you better fight for your rights prop 8 you have a country that allowed JIm Crow
laws hush hush Holiday for a thug gangster who snatch America Hush Hush Forefathers who gain there prosperity through free labor hush hush or better than ask 4 four little girls oh you can't why
because in a southern baptist church it was blown up as far as caring whether or not gays are allowed to get married I don't I am sorry I am to busy explaining to my autistic son why he is not white like his Dad because he thinks white is much better even with my black history lesson I give him and the band played on.....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176086 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the beauty of teenagers gets shallower and shallower, hence not having attraction to them, that doesn't mean it is impossible to find the merely "sexually" attractive".
For how long, exactly, have you been a pedophile ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176087 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I amde a post to no one at all...Then you responded to my post with an attack....FACT IS FACT IS FACT LIAR..........
You need to spend all week in the "Get Your A$$ Slapped Silly" room...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176088 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It said in all the news media he was not gay. He was married to a woman. Duh! And men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are pedophiles.
If the boy happens to turn 18 during the rape, then and only then the rapist turns gay.
:-D
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176089 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
Frank rizzo.........
#175949 my first post.....Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS.
#175951 your response to my first post.....WOW! That's what the GOP wants??!!?
Egads!
#175955 my response to your first response.....Well they VOTE ACT TALK AND POST like they do...IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK..
#175958 your response to me......and this is the first attack of any kind of a personal nature..........IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
SO YOU SEE LIAR YOU ATTACKED ME DIRECTLY FIRST..........GOT IT LIAR???
If he hadn't, I would've.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176090 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But what did he do with the women though? The media isn't always right. He says he's straight, but he might have secretely been gay.
OMG, you really ARE lost in this, aren't you ? Mikey done f***ed you up, bad, with this....LOL
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176091 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I PROVE IT WITH YOUR OWN POSTS AND YOU STILL DENY IT?????????? Ok whatever LIAR.........
You big jerk-off, how do you know what the GOP wants ?

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#176092 Jan 19, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You big jerk-off, how do you know what the GOP wants ?
DUH.........JUST LISTEN TO THEM AND SEE HOW THEY VOTE AND WHAT IDEAS THEY SAY THEY WANT..........SIMPLE got it
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176093 Jan 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have any evidence that a gay man is more likely to molest a boy than a straight one.
You mean, besides the gay mans love of pen!s, and a$$? Right ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176094 Jan 19, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHa. Way to go. Was hoping you'd see this Dumb A$$. He's another on your side that is just as bad or worse than I am. Actually, he's so much worse. He actually threatens people. In the real world, if he would act like he does on here, he wouldn't last long. Someone would put this psycho out of his misery. I truly believe he has a very disturbing mental problem. He fits right into your little group of freaks. On here, it doesn't matter how you act, what you say or even if you're on the retarded side, like TooManyLaws, just as long as you're PRO QUEER. If you're that, you can say or do anything and it's all good.
Just telling it like it is. Now tell me, which I know you will, that I'm wrong. LMFAO
And this is in spite of Chongos claim that OUR side is the violent one. Not one of those on the gay side have chided him, at all, for his violent speech, and threats. It is exactly as you have stated, "he has a very disturbing mental problem. He fits right into [their] little group of freaks. On here, it doesn't matter how [he] act(s), what [they] say or even if [they]'re on the retarded side, like TooManyLaws, just as long as [they]'re PRO QUEER. If [they]'re that,[they] can say or do anything and it's all good.". Nailed them to a "T". A perfect summation.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176096 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>But you do and you know it. Please explain how a straight man would molest a boy?
You want a detailed description?
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
Do you also say that a lesbian female is just as likely to molest a boy? Geez, you are dumb and dumb and dumber.
Just as likely to molest a boy as who?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176097 Jan 19, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHa. Way to go. Was hoping you'd see this Dumb A$$. He's another on your side that is just as bad or worse than I am. Actually, he's so much worse. He actually threatens people. In the real world, if he would act like he does on here, he wouldn't last long. Someone would put this psycho out of his misery. I truly believe he has a very disturbing mental problem. He fits right into your little group of freaks. On here, it doesn't matter how you act, what you say or even if you're on the retarded side, like TooManyLaws, just as long as you're PRO QUEER. If you're that, you can say or do anything and it's all good.
Just telling it like it is. Now tell me, which I know you will, that I'm wrong. LMFAO
Don't anger him, he'll beat your ass for exercising your Freedom Of Speech rights, and for disagreeing with him! You'd better agree with him, or he'll snuff you! "Snap you like a twig"... The gays HAVE to win this argument, or we'll ALL die !!! But, seriously, watch how NOT ONE of the gays tell him to watch his stance.... They DO agree with violence, even though Chongo calls US the violent ones...

Santa Monica, CA

#176099 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Poor gay dude. Are you trying to keep your gay sex in the closet????? What is there to protest? Well, according to you anyway.
Hudson, does Topix know you've re-registered using another name?
There can't be two people on earth who are so stupid they can't I'm a woman from looking at my pic!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176100 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the GOP does stand for many things that are close to slavery and do take away or keep away freedoms and equality...THAT YOU HAVE TO ADMIT.
The only admission that needs to be made in here is your admission of stupidity.

Santa Monica, CA

#176101 Jan 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The average gay pedophile has about 280 victims.
Homosexual males are maybe 2% of the population.
At least 1 in 6 boys are molested before age 18. That is pretty much equal to girls.
http://1in6.org/the-1-in-6-statistic/
Smile.
You smile at child molestation?
Figures.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#176102 Jan 19, 2013
So much for what "the people" want. "Judges" are what are destroying this country.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176103 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that...NO ONE SHOULD BE FORCED INTO ANY MARIAGE..
How is stating a fact a caveat???? I am trying real hard to have an adult civil chat with no BS and strawman crap...Please try to do so also.
You shouldn't have to try real hard, you just have to ignore your feelings of insecurity. I think that you are full of shyte with that bullshit apology...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov 23 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov 7 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov 2 Riverbank resident 13
Any Milfs In The Modesto-Merced Area? (May '13) Nov 1 missymarie 9
1 1 marriage (Mar '13) Oct 31 nik_James 2
swinger Oct 31 nik_James 1
Crook in Arnold Oct '14 Commander Bunny 3
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match

Oakdale People Search