Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,676)

Showing posts 153,501 - 153,520 of200,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
No I beat people down who attack the constitution and stand in the way of FREEDOM....YOU KNOW TRAITORS LIKE YOU....
Hey "Quest" get a load of your boy "ToManyLaws" here that you are defending against the evil Frankie!

He's a real tough guy! Gonna beat me down for not being tolerant and diverse like you and him!

You support threats and violence, I don't.

So hows' that for a rational argument jerky?

OK, you're turn, make it rational!

Too funny!
ruzzioss

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Da idiot ruzzioss is now unfriended.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Mulberrys wrote:
Another canned idiot.
Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
Along witht he fool who allows racist, threatening posting to his or her political suck buddies from this web site.
That big dope "ToManyLaws" is threatening violence if you're not being tolerant and diverse like him and Quest are!

But that's OK with me, I think it's funny! So no need to banish them for their repeated violations of Topx TOS unless you need to.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I SERVED 8 YEARS IN THE MILITARY AND WILL DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION FROM TRAITORS LIKE YOU,...
http://www.honekut.com/HonEkutCom_Audio/Sound...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that if you answer you will show us all you do hate the constitution.
http://www.rleeermey.com/sounds/armedresponse...

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I "...attack the constitution and stand in the way of FREEDOM...."
And why am I a "TRAITOR"?
Evidence please.
What a jerk!
You are againt same sex people getting married....THAT IS THE EVIDENCE.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
No I beat people down who attack the constitution and stand in the way of FREEDOM....YOU KNOW TRAITORS LIKE YOU....
I am not putting this country down but I grew up in the 60s and in America it was a whole different constitution for us and still Is to some degree America has a lot dirty little secrets hush just let it go but once in a while you will get a reminder they let few through the cracks but not to Many so the control America want over everyone life is amazing we are a product of our pass and we prosper from our ancestors if prop 8 pass who is to judge a person sexual preference is amazing to me. Put it this way I have big mistrust for the Gov. That control is scary people love to love from a far but when something is in your backyard shootings in the school that was a way of life in my town and everyone is like wow I can believe this in our
suburbs. So gays fight for your rights it is your life we can not control change it is hard if you don't expose your kids to the real world they will find it and embrace it.
believe a baby loves a new toy
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. actually after 25 years, we are more in love than ever. Can you say the same? With your hate for women it has to be hard for you.
Does she dominate you? A matriarch? Is that why she is so close? No wonder you came across to me as so weak!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me, and we both know it. You wish that you had a man, half as handsome as me ...
You are just your body? So insecure! How revealing! Come on! You're on! You're the man! Go on! Prove yourself!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, I agree with you about that, it's why all these celebrities have their official "coming out" speeches that burden us with their problems, I don't care one little bit if Jodie Foster, or anyone else is gay. They push it on us, so as to free themselves from their guilt, then claim that society has a problem with them. They are the ones feeling the need to tell us, nor the other way around.
"I don't care"
You mean silly lies about singers saying they suddenly realised they were falling in love at 17? 17 year olds don't fall in love. In fact, 17 year olds can't be loved. And when you are in love, you would know it, not suddenly notice it! Stupid!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You are againt same sex people getting married....THAT IS THE EVIDENCE.
No I'm not. Where did you get that stupid idea?

Oh that's right, you're stupid!

Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, maybe in your words, but let's face it. You are used to not being taken seriously, already....I mean, we're talking about you, right ? It must suck, being known as the idiot, everywhere you go, on sight....It does, doesn't it ? Deep down, in the part of you that never gets talked about...
Such anger and hatred! Why so defensive? Did you want to have the power I had against you? Got jelous and tried to mimic? Pity! I feel sorry for you! Or maybe just almost!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not. Where did you get that stupid idea?
Oh that's right, you're stupid!
WHY DID YOU ATTACK MY POST THEN.....Seriously do you just want to fight? If you supported my stand point why attack me....Why not join me in attacking the enemy?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Keep trying, you might get to be right, one day, but today isn't that day... Me so sad, for you.
Do you somehow feel people your age are wiser than you? I said a similar thing to you! Why so angry? Its a public forum, so its a bit odd how one person can cause someone else to get rageing, just one person! Its certainly not me, but you, thats caused most of it!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sadly, someone has lied to you, when you were told that you are not stupid. I'm the big dog, little-puppy. You are the turd. You must be as dense as iron, to not understand humour...Why would you ignore your own stupidity ? Answer that, if you can...I suspect that you cannot, though..
Hudson, its not normally to suddenly be outgoing then all raging. You probably suffer from NPD! Perhaps if I do you more damage you will see the light and raise you back to life! Lied to me? Lol! Too funny! No hudson, I know myself, I know I'm not stupid.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Such anger and hatred! Why so defensive? Did you want to have the power I had against you? Got jelous and tried to mimic? Pity! I feel sorry for you! Or maybe just almost!
http://www.rleeermey.com/sounds/dirtbag.wav
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey, sweetz ? Who are you calling boy, you little boi ? You are the boi among men.
Looks like you've got daddy issues. I wonder where you get an example to say this from.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Sandusky is a heterosexual. He's married, that proves he is heterosexual. He only molested boys who were under 18. Gay men don't do this, only heterosexual men can be pedophiles.
If he had sex with a boy 18 years plus 1 minute old, he would be gay.
So he could start boinking a boy right before his 18th birthday and he'd be heterosexual, but the moment the boy turned 18, Sandusky would turn gay.
If someone has reached puberty, I think it can count as homosexuality. Why should under 18 count?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY DID YOU ATTACK MY POST THEN.....Seriously do you just want to fight? If you supported my stand point why attack me....Why not join me in attacking the enemy?
I didn't attack you until after you attacked me dummy. Relax. That bad temper of yours spoils all your tolerance and diversity!

You can't beat people up. That's not tolerant or diverse you big dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you've got daddy issues. I wonder where you get an example to say this from.
Looks like you got Mr. Hudson issues!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,501 - 153,520 of200,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oakdale Discussions

Search the Oakdale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 hr PMS will get yeah 7,821
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr all doned in 4,864
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sat The right is wrong 2,225
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 11 This topics peaked 15,911
Freak accident sends chisel through gym window Jul 11 Waitress 6
Police: Inmate used laundry basket to escape Jul 9 lagina Saylor 8
Loch Ness monster it ain't: 6-foot croc in Greece Jul 9 Greg Luganis 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••