Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175961 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...So cant defend what I said or prove me wrong just use my words and attack me....LOL TYPICAL LYINGS ACK OF RETHUG NAZI CRAP.....What a pig fool.
Why you mad bro? You asked me a fill in the blank question. You said "If it walks like a duck__________ So I took a guess and filled it in! If it walks like a duck it's a liberal. What was my answer wrong or something?

Too Funny!

P.S. Godwin's Law.

P.P.S. Relax Fruitloops.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175962 Jan 19, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a goose, they kind of walk the same. Im not sure about swans, never really seen one walk.
Sure! Liberals walk like ducks everyone has seen them.

That "ToManyLaws" jackass is very angry and has no sense of humor. Typical bigot.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#175963 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you mad bro? You asked me a fill in the blank question. You said "If it walks like a duck__________ So I took a guess and filled it in! If it walks like a duck it's a liberal. What was my answer wrong or something?
Too Funny!
P.S. Godwin's Law.
P.P.S. Relax Fruitloops.
Ok call me a duck.....I support the constitution and you support slavery and hate and bigotry....SO YEA TRAITOR.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175964 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok call me a duck.....I support the constitution and you support slavery and hate and bigotry....SO YEA TRAITOR.
I do????

Egads!

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#175965 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I do????
Egads!
Do you support same sex marriage and do you support abortion.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175966 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you support same sex marriage and do you support abortion.
Why do you have to ask? You already have me all figured out. You said I was a "TYPICAL LYINGS ACK OF RETHUG NAZI CRAP.....What a pig fool."

So what would a "TYPICAL LYINGS ACK OF RETHUG NAZI CRAP.....What a pig fool." feel about SSM and abortion? Let's see how far you genius assumptions take you!

Woo HOOO!
Vinlandies

Monrovia, CA

#175967 Jan 19, 2013
Now defunct, like the hidious posters before this one.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#175968 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have to ask? You already have me all figured out. You said I was a "TYPICAL LYINGS ACK OF RETHUG NAZI CRAP.....What a pig fool."
So what would a "TYPICAL LYINGS ACK OF RETHUG NAZI CRAP.....What a pig fool." feel about SSM and abortion? Let's see how far you genius assumptions take you!
Woo HOOO!
You know that if you answer you will show us all you do hate the constitution.
Placledf

Monrovia, CA

#175969 Jan 19, 2013
To many forappies for you last night.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175970 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that if you answer you will show us all you do hate the constitution.
Listen Fruitloops, I have risked my life in two combat tours of duty defending our Constitution have some respect jerky.

Like I said before, why do you have to ask what my politics are you already figured me out. You said I was a "TYPICAL LYINGS ACK OF RETHUG NAZI CRAP.....What a pig fool."

You've also already said I want to "go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS." So why ask again?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#175971 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Fruitloops, I have risked my life in two combat tours of duty defending our Constitution have some respect jerky.
Like I said before, why do you have to ask what my politics are you already figured me out. You said I was a "TYPICAL LYINGS ACK OF RETHUG NAZI CRAP.....What a pig fool."
You've also already said I want to "go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS." So why ask again?
Well since you wont say it I can tell you HATE THE CONSTITUTION and dont want sames ex marriage to be legal and you want theocracy to rule...

I SERVED 8 YEARS IN THE MILITARY AND WILL DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION FROM TRAITORS LIKE YOU,...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175972 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you wont say it I can tell you HATE THE CONSTITUTION and dont want sames ex marriage to be legal and you want theocracy to rule...
I SERVED 8 YEARS IN THE MILITARY AND WILL DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION FROM TRAITORS LIKE YOU,...
So Fruitloops, you were a REMF. Too funny!

You know nothing of my politics yet you say I hate the Constitution that I risked my life IN COMBAT defending. While you were in the rear with the gear.

Perhaps you'll explain why you call me a traitor but I doubt you have the intellectual capacity to even try. But try anyway. It's not nice to lie about someone if you can't back it up REMF.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#175974 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So Fruitloops, you were a REMF. Too funny!
You know nothing of my politics yet you say I hate the Constitution that I risked my life IN COMBAT defending. While you were in the rear with the gear.
Perhaps you'll explain why you call me a traitor but I doubt you have the intellectual capacity to even try. But try anyway. It's not nice to lie about someone if you can't back it up REMF.
Well since you attacked me I know your want same sex peoples freedoma nd rights kept away from them......SO YOUR A TRAITORS..

Oh and I was U.S. Army for 8 years......Thing is funny you risked your life fighting for the Constitution yet you dont want it to protect all people...HOW IS THAT FAIR OR GOOD?

IF YOUR AGAINT ALL PEOPLE HAVING EQUAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOM THEN YOUR A TRAITOR....got it

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#175975 Jan 19, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one stupid A$$ retard. More likely you spent 8 yrs in prison. That's like a country club for you Queers. You can get your shit packed constantly there. Now shut the fk up and unstick your keyboard, Dumb A$$
Hey punk...Your lucky you did nto say those lies to my face...You inbred GOp wimps talk big online but face to face you pot bellied shrimp dicked loser cringe in corner..

I WOULD SNAP YOU LIKE A TWIG WIMP.......
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175976 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you attacked me I know your want same sex peoples freedoma nd rights kept away from them......SO YOUR A TRAITORS..
Oh and I was U.S. Army for 8 years......Thing is funny you risked your life fighting for the Constitution yet you dont want it to protect all people...HOW IS THAT FAIR OR GOOD?
IF YOUR AGAINT ALL PEOPLE HAVING EQUAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOM THEN YOUR A TRAITOR....got it
Relax Fruitloops, you're preaching to the choir.

Save your silly righteous indignation for a real bigot. You're barking up the wrong tree Fido!

I support equal rights for EVERYONE. Do you?

What a dope!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175977 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey punk...Your lucky you did nto say those lies to my face...You inbred GOp wimps talk big online but face to face you pot bellied shrimp dicked loser cringe in corner..
I WOULD SNAP YOU LIKE A TWIG WIMP.......
Oh Boy! Big fun! WOO HOOO! A real keyboard tough guy!

Too funny!

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#175978 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax Fruitloops, you're preaching to the choir.
Save your silly righteous indignation for a real bigot. You're barking up the wrong tree Fido!
I support equal rights for EVERYONE. Do you?
What a dope!
yes I support equal rights for all people...ALL....

So your all for same sex marriage then cool....That is good...Then why attack me if we are on same side?????
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175979 Jan 19, 2013
"ToManyLaws". What a jackass!

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175980 Jan 19, 2013
All this male or female all sweaty and just just just at each other well everybody needs a Happy song Wouldnt it be nice if we were blah blah blah

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#175981 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
"ToManyLaws". What a jackass!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Thought so...You dont want to discuss or argue even..You justw ant to attack and cut people down..TYPICAL GOP TRAITORS SLIME....Love to meet people like you face to face...FUN KNOCKING THEM OUT,.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Mon Riverbank resident 105
Crook in Arnold Oct 11 Commander Bunny 2
Yucaipa City Council candidates answer questions Oct 8 Qeolersan 1
h*rny sky pe Oct 3 fallen10 1
Stanislaus county Embezzles hundred of thousand... (Nov '08) Oct 1 KeS 9
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Oct 1 KeS 3
Review: 5 Star Auto Sales Inc (Aug '10) Sep 26 motownx 6
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match

Oakdale Jobs

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info