Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
153,401 - 153,420 of 200,336 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I dig stuff out of the cat box smarter than you are.
I said, "what consenting adults get up to is none of their business". A child is not a consenting adult. Um, duh.
And, stupid, my law, like all such laws, is a codification of observations. I'm just pointing out that morons who don't have a real argument will come up with some *imagined* danger to children.
And, like you, the catbox is full of shit.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Untrue.
On the basis of orientation percentages, more gays molest the same sex than heterosexuals. That has been established here before.
Smile.
You just made that up.
WhatNots

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Still flopping around posting stupid comments and what not aren't yoyu.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your latest "codification of observations" says that pedophilia is "imagined", now, does it ? Even the cat box is smarter than you are...
Never said that, you ugly sow. I'm saying the "connection" between homosexuality and pedophilia is made up by homophobes like you.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And, like you, the catbox is full of shit.
I'm sure yours is, but I clean mine.
contunuum

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Bunch of short snorts.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made that up.
You are simply disputing the truth. Or, are you saying that heterosexuals want little boys ? Because, then, they wouldn't be heterosexuals, would they ? Duh....Argue against the truth...Like an idiotic b!tch...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said that, you ugly sow. I'm saying the "connection" between homosexuality and pedophilia is made up by homophobes like you.
Of course you are, you'll say anything, and hope no-one catches the rros that your posts are rife with...Everyone knows that the "real" heterosexuals want little boys, right ? And that the gay men don't really want them, right ? And we ALL know that the largest percentages of molesters of little boys come from the ranks of the "homophobe racists", right ? Not a gay man in that nasty lot, right ?....Uh-huh.......Keep saying that, we believe you.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure yours is, but I clean mine.
At least, there is something in your act that isn't full of shit, too bad about your head, right ?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
A nice rack is hard to beat.
:-D
I know I was bless and I lost a Lot of weight from the gastric bypass but even I was a big girl but I always work out I was a date nightmare I'll have what he's having yum yum but God just bless me a little to much 42J rrrrrr I hate this bra you see there she goes again trying to get on the form my husband will not let me post my picture yet if he says yes I will rrrrrrr I'll do it myself
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

And, Chongo, if you are now going to say that the children DON'T need to fear the "real" heterosexuals, then what are you saying ? That is really the gays that they have to watch out for ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I know I was bless and I lost a Lot of weight from the gastric bypass but even I was a big girl but I always work out I was a date nightmare I'll have what he's having yum yum but God just bless me a little to much 42J rrrrrr I hate this bra you see there she goes again trying to get on the form my husband will not let me post my picture yet if he says yes I will rrrrrrr I'll do it myself
No need to do that, unless it is cool for the both of you..
:-D

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, it did, you stupid f**k. Was he targeting women, in any way ? NO!! He wanted boys.
Well, Bigfoot, like I said, that has nothing to do with the gay community. He targeted boys because he is a pedophile. There is no evidence he is gay.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Bigfoot, like I said, that has nothing to do with the gay community. He targeted boys because he is a pedophile. There is no evidence he is gay.
No, there's no evidence at all, except for the pesky little detail that he never picked any girls, only boys, with "homo"equipment....Y ou know, the young, fresh boys that mark a true connoisseur of perversion, right ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Nothing gay about men who love boy pen!s and a$$, right ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I got targeted by a chicken hawk when I was a kid, and was about 20 seconds away from being raped, and some fast and lucky talking got me away from him. Nothing gay about him, either, right ? He wasn't a gay man, at all. He didn't go after young girls. So, what would you claim that he was, straight or gay ? He wanted boys, not girls. Only boys. He lived in Coram, NY. Look it up. Safe haven for all sorts of that type.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

To me, the fact that he wanted boys means that he had 2 malfunctions, not just 1, as you wish to generalize....

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You need evidence ? hoq about the fact that they both have the same parts ? HOMO: Prefix for "same".
So what, bigfoot?
You don't have any evidence that a gay man is more likely to molest a boy than a straight man.
You homophobes are just desperate to demonize gay men. As I said before, on some level, you realize what consenting adults get up to is none of your business, so you try to connect homosexuality to pedophilia. But there is no connection.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I know I was bless and I lost a Lot of weight from the gastric bypass but even I was a big girl but I always work out I was a date nightmare I'll have what he's having yum yum but God just bless me a little to much 42J rrrrrr I hate this bra you see there she goes again trying to get on the form my husband will not let me post my picture yet if he says yes I will rrrrrrr I'll do it myself
Good to see you back here momma, hope things turned out well for you today. In an earlier post you said that you used to be smart, well you still are, dont let littleloogie talk to you like that, you dont have to explain yourself to him or anybody else.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't you pay "littlebrain" any mind, at all. We understand. F**k him.
You are my n..ga I thank you so much

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Oakdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••