Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,150

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175909 Jan 18, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you back here momma, hope things turned out well for you today. In an earlier post you said that you used to be smart, well you still are, dont let littleloogie talk to you like that, you dont have to explain yourself to him or anybody else.
you my n...ga too I am going to charge my little I pod for a little while I will be back

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#175910 Jan 18, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are simply disputing the truth. Or, are you saying that heterosexuals want little boys ? Because, then, they wouldn't be heterosexuals, would they ? Duh....Argue against the truth...Like an idiotic b!tch...
You are just too dumb to understand, it seems.
But I will try a again, there is no evidence a gay man is more likely to molest a boy than a straight man.
I'm probably asking the wrong person, but do you find little girls sexy? Would you have sex with one? Have you?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175911 Jan 18, 2013
Black momma wrote:
Everything will be ok hey if I gotta go I will go and the first tumor on my way to the hospital I was a little nervous I remember a Keith Urban song came on I got whole in my jeans I had I job but a lost it but it's alright by me because the sun is shining who wouldn't want to be me . I told myself I gonna die but not today I make God laugh come on he made penguins
LOL! That spirit will take you a long way. Music heals if we let it.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175912 Jan 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, bigfoot?
You don't have any evidence that a gay man is more likely to molest a boy than a straight man.
You homophobes are just desperate to demonize gay men. As I said before, on some level, you realize what consenting adults get up to is none of your business, so you try to connect homosexuality to pedophilia. But there is no connection.
Yeah, and you may stand in the pouring rain and swear that you are not getting wet, either, but you are. whether you admit it or not...You fool no-one.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175913 Jan 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, bigfoot?
You don't have any evidence that a gay man is more likely to molest a boy than a straight man.
You homophobes are just desperate to demonize gay men. As I said before, on some level, you realize what consenting adults get up to is none of your business, so you try to connect homosexuality to pedophilia. But there is no connection.
And, you have been given evidence. You deny it, but you have been given evidence. And you know it.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175914 Jan 18, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> you my n...ga too I am going to charge my little I pod for a little while I will be back
Thank you, sweetheart.
:-D
I am going to bed, had a lot to do for the last 2 days...

Santa Monica, CA

#175915 Jan 18, 2013
I got targeted by a chicken hawk when I was a kid, and was about 20 seconds away from being raped, and some fast and lucky talking got me away from him. Nothing gay about him, either, right ? He wasn't a gay man, at all. He didn't go after young girls. So, what would you claim that he was, straight or gay ? He wanted boys, not girls. Only boys. He lived in Coram, NY. Look it up. Safe haven for all sorts of that type.
You expect me to believe someone wanted to have sex with you? LOL!

Santa Monica, CA

#175916 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
And, you have been given evidence. You deny it, but you have been given evidence. And you know it.
LOL. You haven't given any evidence at all that shows a gay man is more likely to molest a boy than a straight man.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175917 Jan 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just too dumb to understand, it seems.
But I will try a again, there is no evidence a gay man is more likely to molest a boy than a straight man.
I'm probably asking the wrong person, but do you find little girls sexy? Would you have sex with one? Have you?
And I will try again...
1) Evidence has been given. Try to understand it. Male wants young male, Ergo: Gay.
2) No.
3) No.
4) No.
There. All cleared up ? How about you, have you had any little ones ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175918 Jan 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, including you. Admit what we both know to be true.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175919 Jan 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't the first man that wanted, but couldn't have, me.

Santa Monica, CA

#175920 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
And I will try again...
1) Evidence has been given. Try to understand it. Male wants young male, Ergo: Gay.
Wrong.
Pedophile.
Do you drive a truck because you are too stupid to do anything else?
2) No.
3) No.
4) No.
Nah, I'm a straight chick, I like men, not children.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175921 Jan 18, 2013
What makes a truck driver stupid if I may ask?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175922 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You are simply disputing the truth. Or, are you saying that heterosexuals want little boys ? Because, then, they wouldn't be heterosexuals, would they ? Duh....Argue against the truth...Like an idiotic b!tch...
You forget, pedophiles are not homosexuals. It's in the rainbow handbook. Look it up dummy!

For example Jerry Sandusky, who only raped boys, is a heterosexual. He was married to a woman and he only had sex with boys, never male adults. Hence, he was straight!

Try and remember.
The Great White North

Toronto, Canada

#175923 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
And I will try again...
2) No.
3) No.
4) No.
Simply not true you uneducated idiot! 1 out of every 5 girls are molested in their youth! I guess that means all heterosexuals are also gay? LOL,Sorry but gay or straight if you molest children you are in fact a pedophile! And all the experts back me up on this! Try again! I posted links that proved my point but it seems you are incapable of learning anything! You are simply a garden variety common bigot who is lacking in intelligence! No wonder you lose your profiles by violating the TOPIX T.O.S. that you agreed to abide by when you registered your now gone profile! No one takes kindly to your obvious hatred!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175924 Jan 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Pedophile.
Do you drive a truck because you are too stupid to do anything else?
<quoted text>
Nah, I'm a straight chick, I like men, not children.
Right. Men who rape little boys are pedophiles. They are not gay. Not unless the boy turns 18 and they rape him again. Then they turn gay.

So as long as the boy stays a boy, they stay straight! Simple concept really.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175925 Jan 18, 2013
WOO HOOO!

Rose_NoHo! What a jackass!

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175926 Jan 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget, pedophiles are not homosexuals. It's in the rainbow handbook. Look it up dummy!
For example Jerry Sandusky, who only raped boys, is a heterosexual. He was married to a woman and he only had sex with boys, never male adults. Hence, he was straight!
Try and remember.
There is a handbook? LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175927 Jan 18, 2013
The Great White North wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply not true you uneducated idiot! 1 out of every 5 girls are molested in their youth! I guess that means all heterosexuals are also gay? LOL,Sorry but gay or straight if you molest children you are in fact a pedophile! And all the experts back me up on this! Try again! I posted links that proved my point but it seems you are incapable of learning anything! You are simply a garden variety common bigot who is lacking in intelligence! No wonder you lose your profiles by violating the TOPIX T.O.S. that you agreed to abide by when you registered your now gone profile! No one takes kindly to your obvious hatred!
Aw shuddup Bill you silly jackass! YUK!YUK!YUK!

Santa Monica, CA

#175928 Jan 18, 2013
Rush wrote:
What makes a truck driver stupid if I may ask?
I'm not saying they are. There are many intelligent truck drivers, and all honest work is honorable. But, the reality is you don't have to be all that smart to drive. Any trip down a highway proves that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov 23 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Any Milfs In The Modesto-Merced Area? (May '13) Nov '14 missymarie 9
1 1 marriage (Mar '13) Oct '14 nik_James 2
swinger Oct '14 nik_James 1
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web