Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,191

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175824 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the little ingrate hudson is now looking for others to defend him. Is that why you sucked up to Mikey?
No, I'm not. You are, again, imagining...Go and smoke some more Drano.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175825 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your going insane. You even suck to your enemies?
Not at all. I am saying it the way that it is. Sorry if it hurts you to discover that you more of an idiot, than anyone else in here....No, I'm not sorry, at all, I was just mocking you again. You are big fun...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175826 Jan 18, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Why would I be afraid of something that has virtually no chance of becoming a reality?
Oh, of course, they have no chance. Any more than inter-racial marriage, or SSM does.....You're sure right about that ...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175827 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not stupid. Hudson proved himself to be the little doggie in the room, are you the same? Patronizing? The point was why someone would attempt to make humour. Would you sell her for your wife?
Sadly, someone has lied to you, when you were told that you are not stupid. I'm the big dog, little-puppy. You are the turd. You must be as dense as iron, to not understand humour...Why would you ignore your own stupidity ? Answer that, if you can...I suspect that you cannot, though..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175828 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not literally kill you off. People aren't perfect, Hudson, mikey failed and changed the context. Still sucking up to him?
Why don't you be sucking me, instead, you vermicious knid ? You little snozzwangler ?
Isshed

Monrovia, CA

#175829 Jan 18, 2013
Who left the hydro-vent open?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175830 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of this BOY!
Hey, sweetz ? Who are you calling boy, you little boi ? You are the boi among men.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175831 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't assert yourself on to me either, BOY.
You need to STFU right now, BOI!!!!!!!!!!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175832 Jan 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most men into anal sex are straight. Ask your mom if she's ever given a man a "backstage pass".
But, your mom has already answered that question, for all of us..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175833 Jan 18, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
What is it about another man's sphincterr that excites gaypervs?
Ask Chongo, he can answer that one...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175834 Jan 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
But that had nothing to do with the gay community, dummy.
Yes, it did, you stupid f**k. Was he targeting women, in any way ? NO!! He wanted boys.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175835 Jan 18, 2013
The Great White North wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry sir but she was right! Pedophilia has absolutely nothing to do with the gay community! Sandusky is a pedophile period! Perhaps you should educate yourself a bit further before you make another uneducated statement on the subject! Here are a couple of links that explains the topic further!
From WEB MD
www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/explaini...
From Medicine net
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.as...
So, you're an authority on various types of pedophilia, eh ? EH ?? Canada is back..piping in, with more nonsense.
T and Bees

Monrovia, CA

#175836 Jan 18, 2013
Who's pulling the strings, it is most likely his Deputy of Transporation, Michael Cano.

Few know much about Cano, but he is little more than a political thug who is willing to bully or intimidate folks into getting his way. Thugs and bullies: Gen Murabito and Douglas Tessitor?

He has close ties the SGVCOG and it's former(now indicted)Executive Director, Nick Conway.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175837 Jan 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying we should outlaw straight Christians, who are the large majority of pedophiles?
You're not speaking proportionately, you're generalizing, because straight Christians make up the majority, in any group in Amerikkka. I think that the majority of straight Christians want to electrocute Sandusky. This makes them more righteous than anyone else. Right ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175838 Jan 18, 2013
Black momma wrote:
Pain is a lonely feeling even when you try to change people are there to remind you of your short comings YOU WERE SOMEBODY BABY at one time and for a fraction of a moment they held you nothing in this world is like life
Yeah, he was someones ugly baby.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175839 Jan 18, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I know you probably or may get a thrill but don't speak ill of my post I struggle to write these post that hurts me ok I was smart a time ago
Don't you pay "littlebrain" any mind, at all. We understand. F**k him.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175840 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It must have been much worse for him too, since male rape victims tend to be trashed these days. Blame the feminists. Whenever a feminist knocks on your door, trust me, don't believe a word of what she says. She is merely trying to indoctrinate you.
Hey, boi, you don't need to be telling anyone anything, at all. you're a stupid F**k that hasn't a clue. Shut yer trap, you ignorant little catamite.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175841 Jan 18, 2013
The Great White North wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry sir but she was right! Pedophilia has absolutely nothing to do with the gay community! Sandusky is a pedophile period! Perhaps you should educate yourself a bit further before you make another uneducated statement on the subject! Here are a couple of links that explains the topic further!
From WEB MD
www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/explaini...
From Medicine net
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.as...
Bill! You silly old jackass! Glad you're posting again!

Most gay men have anal sex! Most straight men don't have anal sex!

Of course Sandusky is a heterosexual! That's what I said isn't it?

What a dummy!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175842 Jan 18, 2013
Black momma wrote:
See language man I do not prey on little boys don't you start today I swear stop being mean I said I was sorry stop it or I am trying to be a good person. One more time
Listen, real good, sister, you don't owe him shit for a nice word, or anything. He has proven himself to be a completely worthless little f**k, and it is a sorry thing to watch you try to be nice to him. F**k him. He deserves the back of your hand, across his mouth. Sounds to me like your husband is a mighty lucky man. Tell him that I said so.
:-D
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175843 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you have done much research on this topic when it comes to paedophiles.
On the other hand, we expect that you have done much research in this matter of learning about yourself, battyboi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crook in Arnold Thu Commander Bunny 3
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Oct 20 Riverbank resident 105
Yucaipa City Council candidates answer questions Oct 8 Qeolersan 1
h*rny sky pe Oct 3 fallen10 1
Stanislaus county Embezzles hundred of thousand... (Nov '08) Oct 1 KeS 9
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Oct 1 KeS 3
Review: 5 Star Auto Sales Inc (Aug '10) Sep 26 motownx 6
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match

Oakdale Jobs

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale