Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
153,301 - 153,320 of 200,577 Comments Last updated 29 min ago
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175776
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Largelanguage wrote:
Gays also try to make more boys homosexual anyway. They don't necessarily always try to rape them outright.
Prove this. The only way you could back this up is if you are gay and have these thoughts. Is that the case, or are you just pulling it out of the air?
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175777
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
hey! lookie heeyar everyone! its dr phil!
I think Jerry Springer would be a better show for him to be on.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175778
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove this. The only way you could back this up is if you are gay and have these thoughts. Is that the case, or are you just pulling it out of the air?
I have proof that they are doing it, through the homosexualization of chidren. Homosexuality is unnatural. Boys with friendships are being confused into being gay, and therefore become sexual deviants to gay pornography. They are taught feelings of friendship are homosexual. Role reversal and immasculation of boys
partly through feminism is making them also perceive they are soft and assume to be queer, as well as this seeking friendship with each other is soft and romantic. I'm not gay, but I'm clever.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175779
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

A man crush is a term used to lead boys into having a homosexual mindset.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175780
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Largelanguage wrote:
A man crush is a term used to lead boys into having a homosexual mindset.
You are as deranged as the kid from Notre Dame with the invisable dead girlfriend.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175781
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proof that they are doing it, through the homosexualization of chidren. Homosexuality is unnatural. Boys with friendships are being confused into being gay, and therefore become sexual deviants to gay pornography. They are taught feelings of friendship are homosexual. Role reversal and immasculation of boys
partly through feminism is making them also perceive they are soft and assume to be queer, as well as this seeking friendship with each other is soft and romantic. I'm not gay, but I'm clever.
So you are saying that you are clever enough to turn boys gay?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175782
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. This is true. Most pedophiles like Jerry Sandusky are heterosexuals. Most of them are married to women.
If a male pedophile is raping a 17 year old boy he is a heterosexual, if that boy turns 18 years old during the rape, the rapist turns gay.
Where do you come up with this shit?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175783
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proof that they are doing it, through the homosexualization of chidren. Homosexuality is unnatural. Boys with friendships are being confused into being gay, and therefore become sexual deviants to gay pornography. They are taught feelings of friendship are homosexual. Role reversal and immasculation of boys
partly through feminism is making them also perceive they are soft and assume to be queer, as well as this seeking friendship with each other is soft and romantic. I'm not gay, but I'm clever.
No, you are NOT clever. You are as stupid as the day is long. You cannot prove one single thing you wrote, because none of it is true.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175784
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that you are clever enough to turn boys gay?
LOL I will leave it to you and Jane to take the moron apart again.

Getting ready for a nice night tonight, taking the wife out tonight for our Friday night date night, hope you have a great weekend.
straight shooter

Montpelier, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175785
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you come up with this shit?
looking for tips fraud-boy?
straight shooter

Montpelier, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175786
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>No, you are NOT clever. You are as stupid as the day is long. You cannot prove one single thing you wrote, because none of it is true.
oh mona, you say that to everyone you post to...

What was your job at GE?

Do you really think suggesting you said so once a long time ago suffices?

Of course you don't, but you are a fraud so it matters not...
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175787
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I will leave it to you and Jane to take the moron apart again.
Getting ready for a nice night tonight, taking the wife out tonight for our Friday night date night, hope you have a great weekend.
You too. The older we get, the more important those date nights become.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175789
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that you are clever enough to turn boys gay?
Yes, they are children after all. Not really much going do they for a 59 year old.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175790
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
looking for tips fraud-boy?
Jane is pretty stupid, and calls everybody dumb who she knows are far more intelligent than her.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175791
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh mona, you say that to everyone you post to...
What was your job at GE?
Do you really think suggesting you said so once a long time ago suffices?
Of course you don't, but you are a fraud so it matters not...
Days are pretty short, so she is saying I am not stupid at all.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175792
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You too. The older we get, the more important those date nights become.
Yes between her medical problems, and my own, we honestly don’t know how long we have together ( no one does really ), so we make it a point to do things as a couple, no kids, no friends, no outside family, for one night a week, just her and I out to enjoy being together.

It makes a difference
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175793
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You too. The older we get, the more important those date nights become.
Do you envy your lack of a bond with your wife? I would envy it too!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175794
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You too. The older we get, the more important those date nights become.
So you are looking back and came to the realisation how strong your bond with your wife would be right now? Poor thing! Pitiful!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175795
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes between her medical problems, and my own, we honestly don’t know how long we have together ( no one does really ), so we make it a point to do things as a couple, no kids, no friends, no outside family, for one night a week, just her and I out to enjoy being together.
It makes a difference
Compensating for your love/hate relation, or just trying to win her back after your adultry? Pitiful grain of mud!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175796
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes between her medical problems, and my own, we honestly don’t know how long we have together ( no one does really ), so we make it a point to do things as a couple, no kids, no friends, no outside family, for one night a week, just her and I out to enjoy being together.
It makes a difference
Yes sir it does. Enjoy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Oakdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••