Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,665)

Showing posts 153,281 - 153,300 of200,316
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry Mame,
But that PC BS continues to leave countless boys vulnerable to gay pedophiles.
If reality conflicts with 'education', which is truth?
Smile.
The truth is you can't present any evidence that shows a gay man is any more likely to molest a boy than a straight man. Pedophiles are sexually attracted to children.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want a picture and an address so you can sit on his front porch and wait for him? Kind of sick dude. There are laws about that here in the U.S.
I'm sure God is waiting for someone to do that. Although I would be arrested, he would prefer to use the an illegal black immigrant to do that work.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
All I am saying is donít bring up a minority of abused children ignoring the majority of them to push a political cause., particularly a cause to promote hate.
While not all boys are being abused, all homosexuals are targetting them. I don't really try to drown out other statistics that are correct, so my mistake if I have. Although I hope homosexuals don't hit their target.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

- 1 in 10 rape victims are men.(Rathus, Nevid and Fichner-Rathus, 568)
- In a survey answered by hundreds of rape and sexual assault support agencies, they estimated that 93.7 percent of male rape perpetrators are male and 6.3 percent were female.(Greenberg, Bruess and Haffner, 575)
- Many people do not believe that male rape by a female exists. However, penile erection can be achieved under emotional duress such as anger, fear, and pain even if the male does not wish it.(Greenberg, Bruess and Haffner, 576; Lips, 234)
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
While not all boys are being abused, all homosexuals are targetting them. I don't really try to drown out other statistics that are correct, so my mistake if I have. Although I hope homosexuals don't hit their target.
Prove that.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure God is waiting for someone to do that. Although I would be arrested, he would prefer to use the an illegal black immigrant to do that work.
Why do you hate black people and women so much? Were you abused by a black woman?

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
All gays want boys really. They pretend they don't.
Gay men want men.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate black people and women so much? Were you abused by a black woman?
Many fundies are racists towards blacks. I find that really puzzling since they believe Jesus thought black people were worth dying for.
Spatoons

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Your worse than a garage bband.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is you can't present any evidence that shows a gay man is any more likely to molest a boy than a straight man. Pedophiles are sexually attracted to children.
Yes. This is true. Most pedophiles like Jerry Sandusky are heterosexuals. Most of them are married to women.

If a male pedophile is raping a 17 year old boy he is a heterosexual, if that boy turns 18 years old during the rape, the rapist turns gay.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
While not all boys are being abused, all homosexuals are targetting them.(snip)
That is just a flat out lie.
I think homophobes, like you, try to connect gay men to pedophilia because they know what consenting adults get up to is none of their business.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Many fundies are racists towards blacks. I find that really puzzling since they believe Jesus thought black people were worth dying for.
Good point. Or it could be that littleloogie is just talking out of his a$$.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay men want men.
Now something sensible like that should be "Rose's Law", not that dopey "only morons care about children" one you are always spouting.
straight shooter

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

what consenting adults get up to is none of their business.
I know your "law" is to hell with the children, but to suggest there is a problem that we are outraged that a consenting adult is preying on a child is a new low.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just a flat out lie.
I think homophobes, like you, try to connect gay men to pedophilia because they know what consenting adults get up to is none of their business.
You are equally as quick to spin pedophilia against Christians.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

The point, which seems to be lost among the more dense here is this.

Any argument against the gay community pertaining to pedophiles can be applied to just about any group you want to mention, straight people, Christians, museums, white, black, brown or however you want to slice people into groups.

If pedophiles are a reason to not allow gay people to marry, then pedophiles are a reason to not allow Christians to marry or any group you want to name.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
...if someone is going to use abused children to promote their agenda of hate, I am going to turn that straight around on them to show them how ridiculous that truly is.
I donít expect you to comprehend it, and I honestly dont care if you do or not.
I'm turning it straight around on you.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
- 1 in 10 rape victims are men.(Rathus, Nevid and Fichner-Rathus, 568)
- In a survey answered by hundreds of rape and sexual assault support agencies, they estimated that 93.7 percent of male rape perpetrators are male and 6.3 percent were female.(Greenberg, Bruess and Haffner, 575)
- Many people do not believe that male rape by a female exists. However, penile erection can be achieved under emotional duress such as anger, fear, and pain even if the male does not wish it.(Greenberg, Bruess and Haffner, 576; Lips, 234)
6.3 percent female vs 93.7 male. Still not as less as feminists claim. Still a big number. And Mary Coss is still unreliable, probably other feminists are too.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't reveal much about yourself. You aren't very open, a door to your potential emotional weakness.
hey! lookie heeyar everyone! its dr phil!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Still a vast majority of males are rapists. Any, they are sexual deviants too. Pedophilia against a boy under 18 means he is still a homosexual actually as long as he has reached puberty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,281 - 153,300 of200,316
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••