Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175628 Jan 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one thinking a joke is a flirt, you are really twisted sad little person.
your mind is on sex, not mine.
I do have pity for you though
HE has never been married I have a great married joke this couple were married for about 30 years they were celebrating the blissful
years she puts on this sexy night gown they get in bed he gets on top looks down at her with a very puzzle look he stops and she has the same look she hugs him tightly and whispers in his ear I understand you can't think of no one else either
Straight Sh00ter

Minneapolis, KS

#175630 Jan 17, 2013
What is it about another man's sphincterr that excites gaypervs?
Straight Sh00ter

Minneapolis, KS

#175631 Jan 17, 2013
I learned everything I need to know about the gay community during the Jerry Sandusky trial.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#175632 Jan 17, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
What is it about another man's sphincterr that excites gaypervs?
Most men into anal sex are straight. Ask your mom if she's ever given a man a "backstage pass".

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#175634 Jan 17, 2013
Straight St00pid wrote:
I learned everything I need to know about the gay community during the Jerry Sandusky trial.
But that had nothing to do with the gay community, dummy.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#175635 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not stupid.
you've done an excellent job of keeping this a secret! bravo!*claps*

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#175636 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The blacks won't supremacy, not equality.
soooo, ewe cornered the market in grammar. what happened two yore dick shun?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175638 Jan 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most gay men have anal sex. Ask your Dad if he ever smuggled the bone.
All these people are so concern about the anal area first of all there is a process you must go thru anal ease other products and muscle control it's it's just just wwwhat I heard

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#175639 Jan 17, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
and i learned all i need to know about you during an episode of swamp people
Hank

Long Beach, CA

#175640 Jan 17, 2013
WHY VOTE wrote:
Ok, I don't really care if same sex people get married or are together in any capacity. I am for equal rights BUT.......... I am very annoyed that peoples votes don't mean anything anymore. What happened to a majority vote rules? What happened to the peoples voice?
My stance on this has nothing to do with same sex couples. This is just the latest thing a court has overturned or blocked that THE PEOPLE voted for. Look at AZ., look back at prop. 187 which would have saved is billions in illegal immigrant funding. The people of the USA are trying to make changes to better our country and the few judges are effectively disenfranchising us.
Again this is not directed at same sex couples it is major frustration over the majority loosing there voice.
WHY VOTE????
If the decision is unconstitutional, then it's overturned. Our constitution guarantees that people in the minority still have rights, and banning gay marriage is a violation of those rights.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175645 Jan 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Sandusky is a heterosexual. He's married, that proves he is heterosexual. He only molested boys who were under 18. Gay men don't do this, only heterosexual men.
If he had sex with a boy 18 years plus 1 minute old, he would be gay.
So he could start boinking a boy right before his 18th birthday and he'd be heterosexual, but the moment the boy turned 18, Sandusky would turn

That's the way it works, right?
Thank you about time said the real deal trust me 10 years ago I work in a adult book store there were so many undercover in every color creed that would come in head to the booth I was so naive in the back booths I had no idea what was going on some would if you ever see me with my wife please don't ever say nothing to me. The shame of lying must be really hard but a rapist is a rapist that is just a part of your make up and a Minor I have a lot of gay friends I think they wanted to Gas the coach themselves
The Great White North

Toronto, Canada

#175647 Jan 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Sandusky is a heterosexual. He's married, that proves he is heterosexual. He only molested boys who were under 18. Gay men don't do this, only heterosexual men.
So he could start boinking a boy right before his 18th birthday and he'd be heterosexual, but the moment the boy turned 18, Sandusky would turn gay.
So sorry sir but she was right! Pedophilia has absolutely nothing to do with the gay community! Sandusky is a pedophile period! Perhaps you should educate yourself a bit further before you make another uneducated statement on the subject! Here are a couple of links that explains the topic further!

From WEB MD
www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/explaini...

From Medicine net
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.as...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#175648 Jan 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So he could start boinking a boy right before his 18th birthday and he'd be heterosexual, but the moment the boy turned 18, Sandusky would turn gay.
Great point! Love it!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#175649 Jan 18, 2013
The Great White North wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry sir but she was right! Pedophilia has absolutely nothing to do with the gay community! Sandusky is a pedophile period! Perhaps you should educate yourself a bit further before you make another uneducated statement on the subject! Here are a couple of links that explains the topic further!
From WEB MD
www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/explaini...
From Medicine net
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.as...
So sorry Mame,

But that PC BS continues to leave countless boys vulnerable to gay pedophiles.

If reality conflicts with 'education', which is truth?

Smile.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175650 Jan 18, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>All these people are so concern about the anal area first of all there is a process you must go thru anal ease other products and muscle control it's it's just just wwwhat I heard
Why not bother to learn english? Thinking of ruling the country with your language?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175652 Jan 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry Mame,
But that PC BS continues to leave countless boys vulnerable to gay pedophiles.
If reality conflicts with 'education', which is truth?
Smile.
So you are saying we should outlaw straight Christians, who are the large majority of pedophiles?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175653 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not bother to learn english? Thinking of ruling the country with your language?
You see I was trying to leave you alone Talk to me what is wrong I am here but I know someone hurt you a family member it's ok don't value that family member you know yourself.I feel you are so lonely what kind of music you like a bet Country good ole Hank Sr Waylon or the late great Patsy kline tell me
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175654 Jan 18, 2013
Black momma is at it again. One wonders what her culture is like to create such delusions.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175655 Jan 18, 2013
Pain is a lonely feeling even when you try to change people are there to remind you of your short comings YOU WERE SOMEBODY BABY at one time and for a fraction of a moment they held you nothing in this world is like life
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175656 Jan 18, 2013
Actually I've heard child abuse victims usually feel isolated. I don't know the feeling myself, but one wonders how many posters on here have been abused as children when I see some of the hateful posts on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Available for dating Bachelorette (Dec '13) Dec 20 KeS 2
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) Dec 18 classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Dec 18 Matt Dalek 2
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov '14 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale