Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,648)

Showing posts 152,941 - 152,960 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, wow ! You've lifted the veil from my eyes, I see anew !!! Thank you...How can I ever repay you ?
Looks like hudson has his nerves pricked with a needle and now adrenaline is shooting through his veins making him realise and suddenly his eyes grow wide with anger, rage, and plain old insecurities!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Hudson is behaving like a little boy trying to stand all still and stop crying and being all brave when facing the big man! Oh poor boy! Poor child!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It's perfect English, are you in need of some glasses, or what ?
Hudson is now attacking people on both sides! They have pounded him into submission, and now they are picking at his shredded carcass! Maybe someday if we write more, we can bring him back to life!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Burn in hell!
Yes because evil terrorist you worship will have anyone tortured forever that doesnít worship him.
HulaGoons

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Around an around we go and where we stop nobody knows.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make marriage no different than a friendship.
The government has no prevailing interest in any way protecting or providing for selective friendships.
Incorrect, dont confuse your holy matrimony church crap. Marriage is a contract between two concenting adults.

Marriage (also called matrimony or wedlock) is a social union or legal contract between people called spouses that establishes rights and obligations between the spouses, between the spouses Marriage can be recognized by a state, an organization, a religious authority, a tribal group, a local community or peers. It is often viewed as a contract. Civil marriage is the legal concept of marriage as a governmental institution irrespective of religious affiliation, in accordance with marriage laws of the jurisdiction.
VideoShootOuts

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

The family lawyer said he viewed the body during autopsy and saw two wounds to Nguyen's forehead.

Contrary to the police version, Guisti asserted that the officers were not in uniform when the shooting occurred.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shitty little mother you are! So you let him get confused with his feelings assuming he was gay without trying to understand him? And now you are happy with him dating someone who if you observed would find he didn't really love! You aweful young women!
first of all lil bubba toy stop and put all your napkins in the trash kiss your five finger date hello and come out of your little Hobbit box you get dirty I get dirty it's ok just use some kind of a lube and buy that little five finger a rose or take it out to some nice diner and thanks for the calling Me a young woman we bitches have to stick together I like like like little bitches like you so take out those hot pants and platform shoes get ready to hit that track you saucy little thing I know with the right knee pads you will go far
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Hi it's my little top notch hoe is mad you need a juice box language boy I know I know you hurt my feelings boo hoo hoo I am a evil woman and I gonna burn in hell I sure hope they have potato salad and chicken you like chickens right I bet you do I'll sit right next to you and teach you all the old slave songs and I will show you how to knit maybe a pair of well you know or just one boo hoo hoo I trying to be nice I got a fatal illness it's called I don't give a f...k
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect, dont confuse your holy matrimony church crap. Marriage is a contract between two concenting adults.
Marriage (also called matrimony or wedlock) is a social union or legal contract between people called spouses that establishes rights and obligations between the spouses, between the spouses Marriage can be recognized by a state, an organization, a religious authority, a tribal group, a local community or peers. It is often viewed as a contract. Civil marriage is the legal concept of marriage as a governmental institution irrespective of religious affiliation, in accordance with marriage laws of the jurisdiction.
Exactly right!
Sad day in Glendora

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

USC football brats (just like Douglas Tessitor) can't handle the truth.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Give 'em hell Momma!
P.S. I love chicken and potato salad if that jackass turns you down.
You know what rizzo I like little sweety pies like little language boy I bake him a personality pie with extra n...ga now you Know I am a honkey tonk girl he realy think I value his thoughts I know he better get the nerve for that curb nack for the track I gonna make him my bottom bitch yeah buddy and hold back I will pimp slap him
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't tell my ass from a hole in the ground! ha ha. So funny! But let's skip the ad hominem and get back on topic.
Why do you support monogamous homosexuals but not polygamous homosexuals?
The topic is Prop 8
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>The topic is Prop 8
He is desperately trying to change the topic to get you to defend other things that you can be attacked for supporting.

I donít believe much of anything he says anymore, including his support on this topic
Crossed

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

GOP, Republican and Tea Party member's cross your legs--experts say that gonorrhea may soon be resistant to its only known treatment.

Not good, considering the bacterial infection--which can be transmitted unknowingly through vaginal, oral, or anal sex--is estimated to infect more than 700,000 people in the U.S. each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

That's the fate of all those nasty GOP, Republican and Tea Party member's.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, prop 8. When it is overturned it's a victory for everyone's marriage rights including of course polygamy. It's irrelevant that you don't like polygamy. It demonstrates your hypocrisy well though.
Getting rid of that pesky "man"/"woman " part of "one man one woman" is another step towards getting rid of that pesky "one" part. Don't you agree Miss Thing?
Polygamy will remain illegal after Prop 8 is overturned. You wanna call that a "victory" go ahead.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He is desperately trying to change the topic to get you to defend other things that you can be attacked for supporting.
I donít believe much of anything he says anymore, including his support on this topic
He thinks it's cute playing the provocateur, when actually it just makes him look like a philistine.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right!
Its a darn shame that MIke and his crew don't understand it at all. OH well we just can't fix stupid now can we.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Its a darn shame that MIke and his crew don't understand it at all. OH well we just can't fix stupid now can we.
I keep making the mistake of trying, you would think I would learn that.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>He thinks it's cute playing the provocateur, when actually it just makes him look like a philistine.
It is a scaled down version of the opponents saying, what is next marriage to animals?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,941 - 152,960 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance