Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,639)

Showing posts 152,761 - 152,780 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he mocks JaneDoDo/MonaLott, and whatever name is attached to Hoboken NJ, simply because J/L/M Hoboken is an idiot.
You said boi didn't you because you are queer. Did you also use it to copy Mikey and impress him with your homosexuality? Maybe that is why you didn't go into detail about the books! Because the books mentioned the same homosexual peversion that you indulge in! Fear of failure and exposure is it? Deflecting it all on me?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

<quoted text>
No, he mocks JaneDoDo/MonaLott, and whatever name is attached to Hoboken NJ, simply because J/L/M Hoboken is an idiot.
So how old are you? If you are "old" then you must be behind other people mentally your own age! You must be lacking a lot of experience of someone your age in order to not have developed and grasped that "Its not all about you". And your amount of tact you use is hardly the right level to have for someone your age! Do live in a little house on your own even OUTSIDE a little surburn town?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You were going to tell us why you support poly. Change your mind? Now it's suddenly off topic?
Or maybe you lied when you implied you support it?
Still not fully supporting monogamy yourself? You lack integrity completely, and use cheap excuses! Unlike Hudson, you seem to know what you are doing! Look hudson, look what an evil person Mikey is!
All one has to do is take away all your own "dopey" followers and expose you in order to leave you raw like a cob without any corn vulnerable for all the insects to naw and maul at, as they chew you down and tear and rib you into tiny little pieces and then when you are all in bits throw your ashes in the fierce lake in hell to burn you and and disolve you and leave you evaporated to be destroyed forever!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You were going to tell us why you support poly. Change your mind? Now it's suddenly off topic?
"This kid has potential, at least I hope so". So you don't encourage youth and them to share their power, so you just call the dopey and teach them that having a childish punky cocky attitude is the way to the high road! Oh what a wicked man you are!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And why didn't you point out the ad hominems of Rose? Are you even scared of that young women who calles herself Rose NoNo? So even when it comes down to it Jane Dodo Is the only one who is no threat to you? Jane Dodo is just a little boy with his man thingey trying to tell himself, and us(US? HAHA NEVER!)with his whiney little boys voice that, "i-im not a-a litt-little boy ya-ya, eeerrr, you think I am, im... not a little boy, im not a...". OH BLA BLA BLA! SUCH A PATHETIC LITTLE BOY JANE DODO IS! AND HE THINKS WE WILL BELIEVE HIM! HAHAHAHA!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And you are warming up to me? I dumped you in the trash, stuck you down the dustbin with your pants halfway down, held in in place with one of my arms and spanked the shit out of you with an iron rod! So you were coming to me to let me beat you up to get affection were you? Just like you were coming to Chongo, and mikey for that? Intimidated? I only have to keep beating you with my rod to get the message that the punishment you received as a child was meant to be harsh and is harsh and will take away the sadomaschistic feelings you have for others and show you that it was, and should be hatred and pain inflicted upon you!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

<quoted text>
Why do you "support" monogamy and are against same sex marriage? Guilt? A homosexual? Trying to deny the homosexuality? Are you an agnostic because you want to assure yourself that God doesn't exist and would like to think that but can't deny him fully and are stuck in with both feet? Oh you are torn indeed! So you sometimes pray worried you will miss the rapture or die in hell and try to occassionally pray, "Oh please god no no no please i repent i repent"! You were raised in a christian home and they tried to instill that truth in you? Rebellious little turd!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

<quoted text>
Chongo IS rose-no-ho. I made up that name for him/her. It has him/her labeling me a racist. There is no official tag of Chongo. I created that, for it.
:-D
No, you must be lying! You always are! I take it in that case and can only assume that Big D must be occassionally right about it! Look, you are even worse than the hevean! Wow! And why didn't you explain that before? Don't you see a need for openness, and honest, and to make people understand and not confuse them?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

<quoted text>
And your use of tact! So you were wise in your own eyes? Proverbs says even a fool is wise in his own eyes! Jesus said that even a fool is wise if he keeps is mouth shut! Is that what all that self restrain from your use of candor was about? Look, a fool! Were you scared of using candor before otherwise you would look stupid and reveal yourself? Fear of exposure of the foolish little turd you are?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you liked my attitude when it was directed towards others? Could you not refute and use a comeback to my words because you couldn't shatter the freezing cold icy antagonistic unloving and unwarm and none welcoming words that I spoke? You could only call Jane Dodo's words ad hominems?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

<quoted text>
Chongo IS rose-no-ho. I made up that name for him/her. It has him/her labeling me a racist. There is no official tag of Chongo. I created that, for it.
Surely someone your age should have learnt some of the differences between men and women! What a failure!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you choose to go by a girl's name and you are a man. It kind of hints at gender identity issues.
So mikey is pretending to be ignorant and know less than he really does in order to guide you like a blind she is he?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

*sheep, not she.
L guard

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

LL, how did you get into the gene pool when the lifeguard wasn't watching?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

<quoted text>
I have no problems with an individual being that, just not the whole group. I defend the group as a valid segment of society, with value. Now, if we look closely at Chongo, well, all bets are off.....
So you are the one with prejudices, saying an entire group can be just clean! There are many types of people! So what is wrong with Chongo then? Why is she such a scum? Why did you call her Chongo?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

<quoted text>
Would you not agree that I am showing tact and restraint, even now ?
Of course! But you use can't even use it properly! Haven't learnt it enough! Other people your own age have got to that point before you! Such a laugh!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

<quoted text>
BTW, I have admitted to being a racist, one of the few with the guts to do so. Every species on this planet is racist, it is why zebras don't have it off with hippos..Although, to look at Chongo again...
We all have prejudices to an extent. But you think that can just label someone as a racist? Getting ideas, just like Big D? Sharing the characterists of a wicked hevean, but much worse! And how would I know? I could have assumed that Chongo was here only before I arrived!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

<quoted text>
Oh wow! Look at this kid go, now...Figured out, yet, who Chongo is ? Haven't seen a post labelled "Chongo", have you ?
Far too smart and rude! Black Momma scares whites and teases(Which is really sexual harrassment, but you are too dumb to see that)young defenseless innocent teenage boys! So vile!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

<quoted text>
BTW, I have admitted to being a racist, one of the few with the guts to do so. Every species on this planet is racist, it is why zebras don't have it off with hippos..Although, to look at Chongo again...
Guts? Why? Trying to overcome the unopenness in your stagnation? You are a victim of your own mindset, seeking approval! You are a gay, raised by your daddy with him wipping your butt with his penis like a rod and spanking your bare flesh, trying to inflict pain and beauty of it onto you! And now he is trying you with a rod to run run wild likea filthy gay stallion of your homosexual ringleaders! Looks like YOU must be a man of experience! Mikey did insult monkey face for that, you seek approval so much from mikey don't you?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes it is. But you just started using Frankie today in honor of me.
I as referring to Aida, Mona, Jane, June etc. your usual nics.
Look Hudson, mikey only prides himself, he would never give you approval, praise and affection! Is it because you have a gay crush on mikey that you didn't question him supporting gay marriage?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,761 - 152,780 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance