Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,633)

Showing posts 152,641 - 152,660 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No. it's you and Chongo, against the world, remember ? Try asking Chongo aka rose-no-no, really nicely, to put up a picture of his/her face....
And yet she wouldn't listen. "Its not about you". Why not think it through, it isn't her that are stopping her from putting that picture up, such an idiot. Not only have you not learnt tact, but also not able to figure that "Its not all about you". Moron! And who said I was against the world?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
No, of course we don't, even though you just did. You didn't say "all people have their evil types".... Just like that old racist never includes "Asians" in her racist remarks about who Jesus died for...
I didn't. There is a large majority, figure it out! Blacks are just like teens. Accusing us of generalizations when we aren't in the first place saying they all are.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Excuse me ??!!?? Who just got done posting this: "Look, a black! She can't even spell! Blacks are blue collar works often because they really don't care about the high life!"
ROFLMAO again...
I meant in general, don't be an idiot! Or perhaps you have just made yourself really stupid!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Liza Lott often tosses around fancy legal terms in an attempt to imply he is a lawyer.
He doesn't believe in equal rights for people he doesn't like so he brings up obscure court cases and Latin mumbo jumbo in an attempt to conceal his hypocrisy.
Like I ask him why he is against equal rights for poly and he says "ex parti domino nexus" or some such nonsense.
What can one expect "ab absurdo", like Liza/Mona/Jane ? Anything that he says comes "ab irato", usually when he heaps praise on Chongo, or "asinus asinum fricat", because they love each other too much, and "corvus oculum corvi non eruit". And we all know that "errantis voluntas nulla est". LOL A lot of Latin noise, but it is as good as L/M/J, no ?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Tell that to "BlackMomma". I think that you owe her an apology. And, I never gave you permission to insult me, so I demand an apology, as well...I think that you owe Mikey an apology, too. Not to mention Chongo, whom you labelled a liar...Without his/her permission...In fact, I think that it's high time for a blanket apology. Give us a Forum apology. All of us, as none of us gave you our permission to insult us...And I didn't need anyone to tell me that it was a troll site, I thunk it out fer meself...
I was holding both you and Mikey to account. And Black Momma is an evil paedophile who molests innocent boys, she deserves it. And I never spoke to Chongo. Do you think Rose is chongo? Rose is an evil sexual deviant, and a homosexual, she ought to die!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Now, I like that post !! Could it be that this kid is catching on ?
There's hope for him, yet...
:-D
I attacked you all, for you all showed yourself worthy of the judgement of God. I came in the name of Gods wrath! "Kid"?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a special pleading fallacy? Why yes, it is.
Funny,, highlighting your use of the double standard method...ex mea sententia.
Still, excusatio non petita accusatio manifesta. But, exempli gratia, what is the difference ?
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Son. I'm about to educate you. I have been banned 5 times. I had a post monkey named Laqueesha Jefferson claim that it should be "open season" on me, with no license required. I logged a complaint about it, and researched the laws on this phenomenon, and discovered that I had 3 years to press charges. Don't talk nonsense.
People say a lot of dumb shit on here, none of which is a real threat to anyone. The Ho threatens to snich on many in here and I still see the same people in here, who the hell knows if those snitch are stretching the truth a bit just to get them kicked off. Im in here to pass the time an to be a wise guy, some of these morons in here are too funny... have a good day and don't let it get to you.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>Rose is female, oh great and wonderous dipshit.
For one who suffers from gender identity issues, how would you know ? Because Chongo says so ?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Probably for the same reasons that you pick and choose your "ally of the moment"...He just attacks the dumb-asses, just as you and I do.
So you blame and attack people who are innocent, and use cheap excuses, because they are just "dumbasses"? The reasons you pick are completely invalid, while they may be reasonable targets, I am simply pointing out your hypicrisy.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad kid?
You too are such a trivial human being, who do you think you are?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
I never implied I was a lawyer.
When did I use Latin mumbo jumbo? The only Latin I know is: Futue te ipsum!
You must think that he is seriously hung, to tell him that...Spend a lot of time picturing that, do you ?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Say...I'm starting to warm up to this kid....
Homosexual? I at first thought you assumed I was a kid to ease the pain I brought you and lie to yourself saying, "It doesn't matter, he's just a kid". HAHA, imagine a weak little boy at some little school saying that to himself, "He's just stupid, he doesn't matter, he can't taunt me". Maybe you did do that at first, but maybe changed your mind and wanted to show affection to a young boy you thought I was. HAHAHAHA!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't? Then why are you so opposed to same sex marriage?
Simply because it does not matter, if Chongo is a man or a woman, why else ?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
It wasn't bad grammar...
Boi (sexual slang)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boi (plural: bois) is a term used within LGBT and butch and femme communities to refer to a person's sexual and gender identity. In lesbian communities, there is an ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boi
But, I have started to warm up to you, and will let the matter rest.
Oh, sexual slang! Thanks for coming out of the closet, is that why you are against same sex marriage then?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Your use of Pacman as a choice of options shows you are no more than an isolated working class hillbilly who relies on the internet and uses it to replace his life, since he really hasn't got one, and if he has, can't live for one day and accept it for what it is. The fact that he didn't use Xbox, or call of duty, or whatever games the kids play these days, shows he is so ignorant, and isolated. He doesn't have a TV, so no commercials to pick it up from, hasn't been to many peoples houses who have kids and saw call of duty on the kids shelves or an Xbox in their rooms, never seen an Xbox in stores, never passed by game stores, and probably lives in an isolated little suburban town!
Um, I was around when Pacman first hit the stores, and it only cost a quarter. I am old.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But he did attack you after all. Are you know running to your own enemies to ease the pain we gave you and revert to his sadomaschistic "affection"? Sounds too right!
Nah, I was making a sarcastic joke :-D
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You did. Don't lie.
If I'm wrong by all means tell me why you are for them!
Anxiously awaiting your impassioned response!
So you are lying! You always make up claims mikey about others that obviously aren't true!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup she does! Miss Thing too!
Liza Lott is a particularly nasty little piece of work on the same scale as Rose_NoHo. Have you seen his YouTube videos?
I started to watch just one, then his mug got in the camera view, and I had seen enough, it is where I get the "Dee Snider Reject" bit from..
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy now kid. Stupid talk like that will get you in trouble.
Trouble? Bring some!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,641 - 152,660 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Oakdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search