Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174919 Jan 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And the monkey screeches and throws feces. If you have gotten angry, then I have laughed at you for it. Foolish of you to try to sound educated and knowledgeable. You have exposed yourself, and you have done this long ago, with your first post..
One can assume you have never learned self restraint and tact ever, perhaps if we keep speaking to you then maybe someday it will change the way you think and make you understand what makes humans tick and how they work. If not, then maybe you are more evil than you claim. Although I'm sure you're lying that you didn't try to restrain yourself and try to copy the big rightious God up there by trying to look rightious and be your own God, and you might have lied simply for the sake of not being open to your enemies and not giving an pieces of yourself away, but you already will, especially the more you lie.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174921 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Unlike the inclusion of Loving V Virginia, which had nothing to do with SSM, but is always used, by Chongo, in seeking to bloster his side ? More double standardization, from the weak side...
So you are trying to pretend Chongo is Rose, to use that as an excuse for attacking her then, so you are able to look believable when using that excuse!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174922 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
If your shallow ass had read any of the post with the titles, you'd have seen the little report of the content of each of those books.
Try it now, here is the source of the list that I posted: http://ncac.org/LGBTQ-Bans-and-Challenges
Care to read it ?
I have. So much detail!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174923 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Have some more:
Daddy’s Roommate
By Michael Willhoite (Alyson Publications)
Daddy’s Roommate was on of several books that was challenged during the period of Sarah Palin’s inquiries into school libraries in the Wasilla region of Alaska. Palin complained that Daddy’s Roommate-- a book that helps children understand homosexuality--did not belong in the Wasilla Public Library. When Laura Chase, Palin's first mayoral campaign manager, asked if she had read the book, the mayor responded, "she didn't need to read that stuff." Chase told the New York Times that she found it ‘disturbing that someone would be willing to remove a book from the library and she didn't even read it.’ The book has been banned in other circumstances for being age inappropriate and ‘promoting homosexuality.’
Dance on My Grave
By Alan Chambers (Doubleday)
Library Patrons of Texas, a conservative community group, attacked Dance on My Grave and 15 other LGBTQ or sex-themed books in the Montgomery, Texas library. Ultimately, none of the books were removed or restricted. The book tells the story of a 14 year old gay boy and his first gay relationships.
Doing It
By Melvin Burgess (Holt Henry & Co.)
Doing It was one of 55 books that parents in Fayetteville, Arkansas petitioned to have removed from school libraries. The parents formed Parents Protecting the Minds of Children and objected to the profane language and depictions of sexuality in the book. They also accused librarians and other opponents of their efforts of promoting a homosexual agenda. PPMC specifically objected to the novel because of its depictions of casual sex.
The Drowning of Stephan Jones
By Bette Greene (Laurel Leaf)
The Drowning of Stephan Jones was one of 4 books that drew complaints from a parent based on their LGBTQ content. The parent formally complained to Barron High School and despite recommendations from a specially convened committee, the District Administrator decided to ban two of the books immediately. At its September 21, 1998 meeting the Board banned The Drowning of Stephan Jones indefinitely.
The Education of Harriet Hatfield
By May Sarton (WW Norton & Co)
The Education of Harriet Hatfield was removed from Mascenic Regional High School classrooms in New Ipswich, New Hampshire because of its lesbian protagonist. An English teacher was subsequently fired for refusing to remove the book. The book tells the story of a woman who opens a bookstore for women in a blue-collar neighborhood in Boston where she is viciously attacked for being a lesbian.
Eight Seconds
By Jean Ferris (Harcourt)
Eight Seconds is a story about how two high school friends realize that they are gay after a summer rodeo school. The characters are totally aware of the social challenges that they face but are determined to live with tolerance and compassion. Library Patrons of Texas was critical of the book’s depiction of homosexuality, objecting to passages like ‘Poor little yellow-assed cowbaby, can’t even fight your own battles. Need a pretty boyfriend to watch out for you.’ The group tried to have the book removed from Montgomery libraries.
Family Values
By Phyllis Burke (Vintage)
Family Values was one of 55 books that parents in Fayetteville, Arkansas petitioned to have removed from school libraries. The parents formed Parents Protecting the Minds of Children and objected to the profane language and depictions of sexuality in the book. They also accused librarians and other opponents of their efforts of promoting a homosexual agenda. PPMC specifically objected to the book’s discussion of gay parents.
I'm not denying the sources were correct. Even the name of the title, "daddies roommate" already gives a homosexaul hint. But the point was the lack of details you used shows you aren't even interested in supporting God, who by your own words you said you respect, and go against homosexuality.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174924 Jan 13, 2013
Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, loser. I don't respond to shaming.
Did I prick a nerve and it sent some sort of excited feeling of anger and desire for revenge as the adrenaline all gone up an and make your eyes wide with insecurities and rage?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174925 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO@you...OMG. It matters not, whether or not Chongo is a man or a woman.
I was pointing out your hypocrisy, you judged me for typos, what does that say about you?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174926 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
OMG, chase your own tail much, do ya ?
Why so hostile right now? That comment I created made perfect sense. Biased towards it because of the poster?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174927 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Let me clue you in, idiot boi, Chongo is a "buy-bull" denier, not biblically illiterate. Stay focused.
A bible deniar? Of course, I agree! But you said people who deny the bible aren't just worthless and valuesless did you? But yet you are saying he is! Oh you are a very big hypocrite!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174928 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
No. it's you and Chongo, against the world, remember ? Try asking Chongo aka rose-no-no, really nicely, to put up a picture of his/her face....
And yet she wouldn't listen. "Its not about you". Why not think it through, it isn't her that are stopping her from putting that picture up, such an idiot. Not only have you not learnt tact, but also not able to figure that "Its not all about you". Moron! And who said I was against the world?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174929 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
No, of course we don't, even though you just did. You didn't say "all people have their evil types".... Just like that old racist never includes "Asians" in her racist remarks about who Jesus died for...
I didn't. There is a large majority, figure it out! Blacks are just like teens. Accusing us of generalizations when we aren't in the first place saying they all are.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174930 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Excuse me ??!!?? Who just got done posting this: "Look, a black! She can't even spell! Blacks are blue collar works often because they really don't care about the high life!"
ROFLMAO again...
I meant in general, don't be an idiot! Or perhaps you have just made yourself really stupid!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174931 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Liza Lott often tosses around fancy legal terms in an attempt to imply he is a lawyer.
He doesn't believe in equal rights for people he doesn't like so he brings up obscure court cases and Latin mumbo jumbo in an attempt to conceal his hypocrisy.
Like I ask him why he is against equal rights for poly and he says "ex parti domino nexus" or some such nonsense.
What can one expect "ab absurdo", like Liza/Mona/Jane ? Anything that he says comes "ab irato", usually when he heaps praise on Chongo, or "asinus asinum fricat", because they love each other too much, and "corvus oculum corvi non eruit". And we all know that "errantis voluntas nulla est". LOL A lot of Latin noise, but it is as good as L/M/J, no ?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174932 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Tell that to "BlackMomma". I think that you owe her an apology. And, I never gave you permission to insult me, so I demand an apology, as well...I think that you owe Mikey an apology, too. Not to mention Chongo, whom you labelled a liar...Without his/her permission...In fact, I think that it's high time for a blanket apology. Give us a Forum apology. All of us, as none of us gave you our permission to insult us...And I didn't need anyone to tell me that it was a troll site, I thunk it out fer meself...
I was holding both you and Mikey to account. And Black Momma is an evil paedophile who molests innocent boys, she deserves it. And I never spoke to Chongo. Do you think Rose is chongo? Rose is an evil sexual deviant, and a homosexual, she ought to die!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174933 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Now, I like that post !! Could it be that this kid is catching on ?
There's hope for him, yet...
:-D
I attacked you all, for you all showed yourself worthy of the judgement of God. I came in the name of Gods wrath! "Kid"?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174935 Jan 13, 2013
Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a special pleading fallacy? Why yes, it is.
Funny,, highlighting your use of the double standard method...ex mea sententia.
Still, excusatio non petita accusatio manifesta. But, exempli gratia, what is the difference ?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#174936 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Son. I'm about to educate you. I have been banned 5 times. I had a post monkey named Laqueesha Jefferson claim that it should be "open season" on me, with no license required. I logged a complaint about it, and researched the laws on this phenomenon, and discovered that I had 3 years to press charges. Don't talk nonsense.
People say a lot of dumb shit on here, none of which is a real threat to anyone. The Ho threatens to snich on many in here and I still see the same people in here, who the hell knows if those snitch are stretching the truth a bit just to get them kicked off. Im in here to pass the time an to be a wise guy, some of these morons in here are too funny... have a good day and don't let it get to you.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174937 Jan 13, 2013
Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>Rose is female, oh great and wonderous dipshit.
For one who suffers from gender identity issues, how would you know ? Because Chongo says so ?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174938 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Probably for the same reasons that you pick and choose your "ally of the moment"...He just attacks the dumb-asses, just as you and I do.
So you blame and attack people who are innocent, and use cheap excuses, because they are just "dumbasses"? The reasons you pick are completely invalid, while they may be reasonable targets, I am simply pointing out your hypicrisy.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174939 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad kid?
You too are such a trivial human being, who do you think you are?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174940 Jan 13, 2013
Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
I never implied I was a lawyer.
When did I use Latin mumbo jumbo? The only Latin I know is: Futue te ipsum!
You must think that he is seriously hung, to tell him that...Spend a lot of time picturing that, do you ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Available for dating Bachelorette (Dec '13) Sat KeS 2
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) Dec 18 classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Dec 18 Matt Dalek 2
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov 23 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale