Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,173

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174116 Jan 10, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I love many bodies.
<quoted text>
You've never had sex.
You can't fall in love for a month 2600 times! Still think sex is love eh?
MakeUppers

Sierra Madre, CA

#174117 Jan 10, 2013
Is this the out of towners S hole?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174118 Jan 10, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
But god says ""Let there be light" and there were day and night before there was a sun.
Anybody can read and see I am telling the truth.
http://www.bible.cc
Which day did it say the sun was created? Go on, tell me, you fool!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174119 Jan 10, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us a biblical prophesy that has come true. Something specific. I can tell you there will be disease, wars and natural disasters in different places sometimes in the future.
But they are becoming very common.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174120 Jan 10, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
At one point, Satan takes Jesus to the top of a mountain, and shows him ALL of the kingdoms of earth. This would only be possible if the earth were flat. It's quite clear that the people who wrote the buy-bull believe the earth was flat, the heavens were solid, and the moon gave off its own light. Since even people as dumb as you know these things aren't the case, we can dismiss the buy-bull as god's inerrant word.
Satan can show images you fool.
TwoFers

Sierra Madre, CA

#174121 Jan 10, 2013

Is it a P. Morgan hole?
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#174122 Jan 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the hebrews have such geometry, was it written for geometry, you're so stupid!
yes, geometry and even advanced math formulas (some) did exist back then. they wouldn't have been able to build things like the pyramids, etc without that math.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#174123 Jan 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A ball is not flat, but a ball can still be loosely refered to as a circle. They were meant for children, not dictionary definintions. And what about you? You sound like the youngest of them all! You know far more than you do! Just repeat that line for 10 years and hopefully someday you will understand what that means!
so now you think a ball is a circle? lol.

hope you're not coaching anything like soccer, dud.

child, i'm degreed and trained engineer with almost 30 yrs experience.

my kids had geometry in junior high. they understood the concept of circle vs. sphere - why can't you?
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#174124 Jan 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is letting homosexuals have more than one partner. Why is that? He himself is a homosexual and knows what they really want.
provide some solid verifiable proof to your accusations, not just your conjecture.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174126 Jan 10, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, geometry and even advanced math formulas (some) did exist back then. they wouldn't have been able to build things like the pyramids, etc without that math.
To the literacy of the common man? It was a general term for all people to relate to.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174127 Jan 10, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
my kids had geometry in junior high. they understood the concept of circle vs. sphere - why can't you?
Don't get all nitty gritty with me. We aren't talking about maths here, so shut up.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174128 Jan 10, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
provide some solid verifiable proof to your accusations, not just your conjecture.
Homosexuality is based on the brains reaction to how well it perceives the body it is viewing is able to produce good offspring. This would make homosexuals biological errors.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174129 Jan 10, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does dud mean? What are you implying? I'm not suspicious, but knowing it is coming from you, it is interesting.
TwoFers

Sierra Madre, CA

#174130 Jan 10, 2013

Is it a P. Morgan hole?

Or a hole in one?
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#174131 Jan 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
To the literacy of the common man? It was a general term for all people to relate to.
apparantly, in your case at least, the math and geometry hasn't filtered down to you yet, either.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#174132 Jan 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get all nitty gritty with me. We aren't talking about maths here, so shut up.
the original point was in a posting regarding the bible stating "circle". i stated that the circle is a 2d form and a sphere is 3d in form.

thereby, the implication is if the bible uses the word (or translation of that word) "circle" it is implying a 2d shape. had the translation been to be "sphere" then it would be referring to a 3d shape - as in the earth (also shaped like a ball, if that more simple term suits you better). the earth is 3d shape in shape and form.

and everything relates to mathmatics. it all boils down to numbers.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#174133 Jan 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is based on the brains reaction to how well it perceives the body it is viewing is able to produce good offspring. This would make homosexuals biological errors.
try reading a little from experts that have studied the human mind and humanity. for starters, check with the APA or perhaps the AMA.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174134 Jan 10, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
apparantly, in your case at least, the math and geometry hasn't filtered down to you yet, either.
Or simply standard english hasn't gotten to you yet. Utter fool!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174135 Jan 10, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
the original point was in a posting regarding the bible stating "circle". i stated that the circle is a 2d form and a sphere is 3d in form.
thereby, the implication is if the bible uses the word (or translation of that word) "circle" it is implying a 2d shape. had the translation been to be "sphere" then it would be referring to a 3d shape - as in the earth (also shaped like a ball, if that more simple term suits you better). the earth is 3d shape in shape and form.
and everything relates to mathmatics. it all boils down to numbers.
Look up the hebrew word for it fool!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#174136 Jan 10, 2013
Look up the hebrew word for it fool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Available for dating Bachelorette (Dec '13) Sat KeS 2
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) Thu classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Dec 18 Matt Dalek 2
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov 23 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale