Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
151,741 - 151,760 of 200,328 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is still rape. A spouse having sex with their partner might be against their wishes.
I know that, I also know some fundamentalist Christians who disagree, was not sure if you were one of them
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Nice comparison jackass. Those who believe the Big Bang correctly describes the origin of the universe, must admit that the universe had a beginning in finite time and space. Did it just pop into existence on its own? Did it just happen to have exactly the right physical laws and constants required for life? It is the atheist who must believe in miracles to explain our existence.
"Proofs" claiming to falsify the existence of the Christian God tend to fall into the logical error of strawman - misrepresenting the true nature of the God of the Bible in order to demonstrate some "impossibility." In contrast, the scientific evidence supporting the existence of God has increased markedly in the past few years.
There is ZERO scientific evidence supporting the existence of god. Do you need to be reminded of the scientific method? Geez..........

Don't you believe in arithmetic? How do you think scientists came up with the big bang theory? Oh... I get it.... you can't do the math so it's easier for you to believe it was "magic." Got it.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHa. How funny, TransQueer Mona goes from one womans name to another. Not only that, the shiteater adds what he likes, to the end of his name. DoDo. LMFAO
I realise you are illiterate but let me spell it out for you: dodo (dough dough) as in the dodo bird: a bird so stupid it went extinct. My homage to Jane Dough, the fake lawyer.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is ZERO scientific evidence supporting the existence of god. Do you need to be reminded of the scientific method? Geez..........
Don't you believe in arithmetic? How do you think scientists came up with the big bang theory? Oh... I get it.... you can't do the math so it's easier for you to believe it was "magic." Got it.
Not just one God, but any of the billions of Gods that man has believed in.

Donít give that one particular God any more credence than you give any other, they are all at the exact same level.

When I hear Christians talk about their religion, all I see in my mind are naked natives dancing around a fire worshiping big Bu Ju, it is all the same.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that, I also know some fundamentalist Christians who disagree, was not sure if you were one of them
You big imbicile! You must function mentally on the level of an adolescent! Do you know how many reports there are of teen girls having boys make them have sex by forcing them and accepting it naively as a normal "mature relationship"? You dimwit!
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Being cocksure you know the unknowable takes faith. Being cocksure there is no God takes as much faith as being cocksure there is one.
Any one who is cocksure they can prove the unprovable is arrogant and stupid. And you fit the bill Miss Cocksure!
Not believing takes faith, eh? You are retarded... must be tertiary syphilis.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I realize you're illiterate, but let me spell it out for you: DoDo is not dough dough, it's another word for shit. Just like Fa$$ot is another word for Queer. I really do wish you HO:MOS were a little more educated than you are. LMFAO
It is pronounced dough, dough, you idiot.

You are talking about doo doo, your favorite thing to fantasize about.

Of course expecting you to be literate is silly.
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You big imbicile! You must function mentally on the level of an adolescent! Do you know how many reports there are of teen girls having boys make them have sex by forcing them and accepting it naively as a normal "mature relationship"? You dimwit!
That's just bad parenting. If you can't teach your girls to fight peer pressure, and if you can't teach your boys to not be rapist, you shouldn't be allowed to have children.

We won't let anyone drive a car without a license, but any idiot can have a kid.
U Insulta Lott

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pronounced dough, dough, you idiot.
You are talking about doo doo, your favorite thing to fantasize about.
Of course expecting you to be literate is silly.
Yes, you took the name of poo....
it seems people think its appropriate...

Maybe another name change?
How about fraud boy?
that's already how I know you...
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I realize you're illiterate, but let me spell it out for you: DoDo is not dough dough, it's another word for shit. Just like Fa$$ot is another word for Queer. I really do wish you HO:MOS were a little more educated than you are. LMFAO
I think you're thinking "doo-doo". Look it up.

Then look up "dodo". I'm sure you'll find a picture of yourself.

[What a moron!]
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Non Psycho Mike DiDucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just bad parenting. If you can't teach your girls to fight peer pressure, and if you can't teach your boys to not be rapist, you shouldn't be allowed to have children.
We won't let anyone drive a car without a license, but any idiot can have a kid.
I never said that. I never said necessarily by peer pressure. I am saying that boys actually place their own penises inconsensually in a girls vagina, and the girl naively accepts it as a part of a normal "relationship". And saying "teaching your sons not to be rapists" is a little naive, no offense, there is more to it than that simple case that causes boys to be rapists.
WHY DOES IT MATTER

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

If you want to marr a rock it is your desition, but dont't make it a law.
our vote doesn't count any more... THAT'S ILLEGAL!!!!
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not believing takes faith, eh? You are retarded... must be tertiary syphilis.
You're 100% sure there is no god? That's faith.

You've got faith. Me, not so much.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 100% sure there is no god? That's faith.
You've got faith. Me, not so much.
I didnít see that ď100% sureĒ comment, are you making that up?

Or just misreporting what others are saying.

For myself I honestly donít know, the Big Volcano Gad may be the one true god and we are all dammed for not sacrificing a Virgin to it. Same likelihood as any other of the Gods man has believed in.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just one God, but any of the billions of Gods that man has believed in.
Donít give that one particular God any more credence than you give any other, they are all at the exact same level.
When I hear Christians talk about their religion, all I see in my mind are naked natives dancing around a fire worshiping big Bu Ju, it is all the same.
I kind of see that too but I'm not so arrogant as to dismiss them and hate or ridicule them. The basic principals of the religion are good. And most Christians are good. You see what you want to see.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
For myself I honestly donít know, the Big Volcano Gad may be the one true god and we are all dammed for not sacrificing a Virgin to it. Same likelihood as any other of the Gods man has believed in.
Uh-oh here we go again, you're going to accuse me of lying.

The old Big D "you're wrong because you are a liar" tactic.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the question mark jackass? You see what you want to see.
Revoker

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Two Tea Party nuts that live in Glendora, California Judy Nelson and Debbie Neal. These two have more cob webs between the two of them to climb to the moon.

Tea Party Nuts like, Rep. Bachmann continues unabated in giving voice to dangerous conspiracy theories claiming that the Obama administration is supporting radical Islamist groups.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh here we go again, you're going to accuse me of lying.
The old Big D "you're wrong because you are a liar" tactic.
I dont lie, I dont need to.

But I didnt see that 100% sure comment from anyone but you
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said....
You give idiots a bad name....
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
...boys actually place their own penises inconsensually ...
"Inconsensually"? Don't you mean "unconsensually" or "non-consenual"? And that would be rape.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••