Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,161

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Alhambra, CA

#173769 Jan 7, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked permission and he likes how well I reflect on him.
Your family has remarkably low standards.
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Alhambra, CA

#173770 Jan 7, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we get it. you wish that you were Mike DiRucci. Enough said. However, you may plagIArize his name. Play with smaller words, next time...
Oooo! It looks like little Mikey has a boyfriend to come to his rescue....

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#173771 Jan 7, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post Fruitloops! But it doesn't prove the judge made the wrong decision. Try harder.
Do you mean the Judge who stood up for the Constitution? Or the ones that aggreed with him? Awww poor boi, you been spanked again. Say when you gona suck lead from your .357?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#173772 Jan 7, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
And? The sun wasn't created until Gen 1:16
Give it up Rose, the moron thinks man came from gods nose. Are we a booger?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#173773 Jan 7, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
There was also a time when when national sovereignty mattered, and we have seen what "enlightenment" has done to that...There was a time when patriotism counted for something, what happened to that ?
Its still here asshat
Hill Runner

Sierra Madre, CA

#173774 Jan 7, 2013
Finally caught up with those lying criminals from BofA, say Ken Herman of the Glendora, California city council didn't you work for this slime ball outfit?

Oh that's right you took of for the hills outside California to duck and hide.

Bank of America reached an $11.6 billion settlement with government mortgage agency Fannie Mae to settle claims resulting from mortgage-backed investments.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#173777 Jan 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean the Judge who stood up for the Constitution? Or the ones that aggreed with him? Awww poor boi, you been spanked again. Say when you gona suck lead from your .357?
I mean the judge who overturned the ban on SSM who made the right decision jackass, try to pay attention and stay on topic.

If you don't like SSM, don't marry your b.f. Easy.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173779 Jan 7, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! That's hysterical. Did domestic dogs tell wild deer about gay sex?
Yet another "intelligent and insightful" Rose_NoHo post for "jazybird58" to marvel at and defend!

Too funny!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#173781 Jan 7, 2013
Jim Bakker wrote:
One of our own has passed away, Huell Howser, Travel Host For ‘California’s Gold,’ Dead at 67 ..
RIP Huell. Thanks for your one of a kind show about a one of a kind state by a one of a kind person.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173784 Jan 7, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, silly girl, I am jumping on you for my own pleasure. You are as much fun as Chongo, and Jizzylips, too much so, to pass on...Your idiocy has broad appeal.
He's a coward and a punk! But yeah, he's fun. So's that jizmbeak58 jackass.

Rose_NoHo is insane.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#173786 Jan 7, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't, or else we'd have that fence across the Mexican border. And no illegals swarming into our midst, as thieves in the night...Comprende ? Our national sense of pride would prevent the topic of this forum from even being raised. Ass-puppet.
So now you hate Mexicans. Great. Say we are all illegals, unless of course your Native American Indian. Latter asshat
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Alhambra, CA

#173787 Jan 7, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, silly girl, I am jumping on you for my own pleasure. You are as much fun as Chongo, and Jizzylips, too much so, to pass on...Your idiocy has broad appeal.
Damn! I wish you were that entertaining. You have the appeal of toe fungus...but without the i.q.

But do babble on about patriotism or jeebus or whatever it is you think you're adding to the conversation. I'm sure somebody's reading it.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#173788 Jan 7, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean the judge who overturned the ban on SSM who made the right decision jackass, try to pay attention and stay on topic.
If you don't like SSM, don't marry your b.f. Easy.
Your the one who is confused, I support Gay rights. Your just pissed because you cant marry a goat

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173792 Jan 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Your the one who is confused, I support Gay rights. Your just pissed because you cant marry a goat
I know you do. I'm not stupid. But you think that I don't. Because you're stupid.

A goat? Tell us that one if you still refuse to tell us the tree one! C'mon! Tell us!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173793 Jan 7, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they deserve each other.
DiDucci is a cowardly punk. Jizmbeak58 is just an average run of the mill low IQ stupid jerk. But yeah, funny team.

Santa Monica, CA

#173794 Jan 7, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to change the subject. We all know that you didn't ask any such rubbish. You asked me to name any of the books that I had mentioned. And I did.
We could go around and around about this forever, but you are lying. And anybody interested can read post #173517 and see I am telling the truth, I was asking about books GLSEN promoted that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way. This is my last post to you about this unless you can come up with one of those books. And by "those books" I mean books GLSEN promoted that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way.
Sorry, but "And Tango Makes Three" doesn't cut it.

Santa Monica, CA

#173795 Jan 7, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was he, again ? A gay drug addict from Covina ?
You think showing everybody how ignorant you are makes you look clever?

Santa Monica, CA

#173796 Jan 7, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
I agree. As much as I love my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and yes, even the Homosexual and non-Homosexual Africans
Why are you fundies such racists?
BTW, I didn't read your post past that part.
And won't read past your racist remarks until you answer my question.
Oh, and by "my question", I mean "Why are you fundie such racists?"

Santa Monica, CA

#173797 Jan 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up Rose, the moron thinks man came from gods nose. Are we a booger?
LOL!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173798 Jan 7, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you fundies such racists?
BTW, I didn't read your post past that part.
And won't read past your racist remarks until you answer my question.
Oh, and by "my question", I mean "Why are you fundie such racists?"
They're not. Why are you stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) 22 hr classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Thu Matt Dalek 2
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov 23 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Any Milfs In The Modesto-Merced Area? (May '13) Nov '14 missymarie 9
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info