Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,963

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#173203 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
NO you donít get it yet moron
I am willing to listen to actual arguments, but not from someoneís imaginary playmate, I donít care whatever God or Gods or Goddesses or families of Gods or Volcanos or whatever they happen to believe in tells them.
It is meaningless, and un-American. This is the land of the free, where justice wears a blindfold, blind to race, creed, color, sex, religion, orientation or national origin.
If Islam came here and tried to force all women here to wear a Burka I would be reacting the in the exact same way.
We still don't get it. Explain it better.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173204 Jan 4, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You have dishonestly changed your original assertion that "Clinton's impeachment failed" to avoid embarrassment at having your ass handed to you. You're not fooling anyone.
And then you falsely accuse me of lying, when you are the liar.
Go find the post where I said he was not impeached and I will stop calling you a liar, stop posting that I am the one harping on this subject while you are the one that keeps bringing it up and I will stop calling you a liar

so far, you are a liar and only you can decide to stop your lying
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173205 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
NO you donít get it yet moron
I am willing to listen to actual arguments, but not from someoneís imaginary playmate, I donít care whatever God or Gods or Goddesses or families of Gods or Volcanos or whatever they happen to believe in tells them.
It is meaningless, and un-American. This is the land of the free, where justice wears a blindfold, blind to race, creed, color, sex, religion, orientation or national origin.
If Islam came here and tried to force all women here to wear a Burka I would be reacting the in the exact same way.
Call yourself a Christian. You ignore Gods word and yet say you are a believer.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173206 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am offended

I have never once called myself a Christian

What a disgusting insult!

I am tolerant of Christians that donít try and legislate their belief system on others, but donít you dare call me one of them.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173207 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Go find the post where I said he was not impeached and I will stop calling you a liar, stop posting that I am the one harping on this subject while you are the one that keeps bringing it up and I will stop calling you a liar
so far, you are a liar and only you can decide to stop your lying
I don't care if you call me a liar anymore, everyone knows it's not true. It's time I take you to task for your lies.

Tell us what is the difference between "Clinton wasn't impeached" and "Clinton's impeachment failed"? If it failed, then he wasn't impeached. He WAS impeached, it did NOT fail.

You have dishonestly changed your assertion from "Clinton's impeachment failed" to "...the intent and goals failed" Tell us why you are not a liar.

Also as an interesting aside, please tell us what were these "intents and goals"?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173208 Jan 4, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you call me a liar anymore, everyone knows it's not true. It's time I take you to task for your lies.
Tell us what is the difference between "Clinton wasn't impeached" and "Clinton's impeachment failed"? If it failed, then he wasn't impeached. He WAS impeached, it did NOT fail.
You have dishonestly changed your assertion from "Clinton's impeachment failed" to "...the intent and goals failed" Tell us why you are not a liar.
Also as an interesting aside, please tell us what were these "intents and goals"?
Of course you donít care

and again you are reporting things I never said, and you cannot find that I ever said

that is why you have to firmly established yourself as a liar, not once have I never said that did not happen and you fail again to find the post where I ever said that.

You remain a liar

further you post during the holidays that I am the one harping on the subject, but once again you expose yourself as a liar while you keep harping on that subject that I already determined you can never ever be honest about.

Of course it was a failure, we all know that.... but as you want to continue to harp on this subject I will continue my automatic response until you tire of it. You cannot contradict any of it, so the only resort you have is to lie.

You are, and remain a liar
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173209 Jan 4, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
here you go Liar
Yes Clinton was impeached by a partisan vote in the house on Dec 18 1998
Yes the impeachment trial was voted upon in the senate, and failed by partisan vote on Feb 12 1999, and Clinton was acquitted.
Yes the Articles of impeachment specifically stated the penalty was removal from office.
Yes the impeachment failed in its every intent and goal as stated in the articles of impeachment.
Yes he was impeached, yes the impeachment ended in total failure at achieve any of its stated goals.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#173210 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
I donít care what your or anyone elseís imaginary playmate says. This is a legal issue, a real issue, not a "belief" issue.
Reason #22 Marriage is also a sacred union. Godís in the mix.- B. Obama
Reason #23 Faith - J. Biden

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#173211 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
I've never claimed to be Christian.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173212 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am offended
I have never once called myself a Christian
What a disgusting insult!
I am tolerant of Christians that donít try and legislate their belief system on others, but donít you dare call me one of them.
Why are you so offended? Do you carry guilt?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173213 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so offended? Do you carry guilt?
'
Offended as that is an attack on my character.

I donít try and rule over others not of my "beliefs' forcing them to conform as you try to do. I believe in this country, in the ideals we were set to strive for, our founders did not achieve it of course, and knew they had not, but they set the path.

We are a nation of free men, where we are not judged by who our fathers were, or what religon we happen to believe in, but by the rule of law that applies equally to everyone, that is what blind justice means.

There is no guilt in me, I am free

and even if you are right, and God is a monster that sits on a throne and says "worship me or you will be tortured forever", I am still right, as that thing is not worthy of worship.

Im good either way, but I have no worries, of the billions of Gods that man has dreamed up, they all have something in common, they are merely beliefs, nothing more.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173214 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you donít care
and again you are reporting things I never said, and you cannot find that I ever said
that is why you have to firmly established yourself as a liar, not once have I never said that did not happen and you fail again to find the post where I ever said that.
You remain a liar
further you post during the holidays that I am the one harping on the subject, but once again you expose yourself as a liar while you keep harping on that subject that I already determined you can never ever be honest about.
Of course it was a failure, we all know that.... but as you want to continue to harp on this subject I will continue my automatic response until you tire of it. You cannot contradict any of it, so the only resort you have is to lie.
You are, and remain a liar
Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. You are wrong.

You have dishonestly changed your original assertion that "Clinton's impeachment failed" to "The intent of the impeachment failed" to avoid embarrassment at having your ass handed to you.

You're not fooling anyone. You didn't know what impeachment means. Now you do. Admit it and move on.

Be a man. Not a liar.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173216 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
'
Offended as that is an attack on my character.
I donít try and rule over others not of my "beliefs' forcing them to conform as you try to do. I believe in this country, in the ideals we were set to strive for, our founders did not achieve it of course, and knew they had not, but they set the path.
We are a nation of free men, where we are not judged by who our fathers were, or what religon we happen to believe in, but by the rule of law that applies equally to everyone, that is what blind justice means.
There is no guilt in me, I am free
and even if you are right, and God is a monster that sits on a throne and says "worship me or you will be tortured forever", I am still right, as that thing is not worthy of worship.
Im good either way, but I have no worries, of the billions of Gods that man has dreamed up, they all have something in common, they are merely beliefs, nothing more.
By just reading your posts one can tell you have past experiences of being a christian and are now struggling against it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173217 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
By just reading your posts one can tell you have past experiences of being a christian and are now struggling against it.
No doubt. His home town Modesto is a hot and dusty sh!thole with some nasty pockets of fundies.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173218 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped believing in any Gods about the same time as I stopped believing in Santa Claus

But as so many Christians around me kept saying things that were so against even their own beliefs, I decided to read the bible. Which I did, cover to cover and in context, in later years I read it again as a refresher.

I do probably know more of it than your standard Christian who only reads select passages and it "told" what it is supposed to mean rather than what is actually says.

But no I donít struggle with any religion, never have really.

I realized they were nothing more than behavior control for the ďlittle peopleĒ the same as Santa, and the bogey man.

A childís reason to do right, and adult does not need that.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173219 Jan 4, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. You are wrong.
You have dishonestly changed your original assertion that "Clinton's impeachment failed" to "The intent of the impeachment failed" to avoid embarrassment at having your ass handed to you.
You're not fooling anyone. You didn't know what impeachment means. Now you do. Admit it and move on.
Be a man. Not a liar.
here you go Liar
Yes the impeachment trial was voted upon in the senate, and failed by partisan vote on Feb 12 1999, and Clinton was acquitted.
Yes the Articles of impeachment specifically stated the penalty was removal from office.
Yes the impeachment failed in its every intent and goal as stated in the articles of impeachment.
Yes he was impeached, yes the impeachment ended in total failure at achieve any of its stated goals.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173221 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped believing in any Gods about the same time as I stopped believing in Santa Claus
But as so many Christians around me kept saying things that were so against even their own beliefs, I decided to read the bible. Which I did, cover to cover and in context, in later years I read it again as a refresher.
I do probably know more of it than your standard Christian who only reads select passages and it "told" what it is supposed to mean rather than what is actually says.
But no I donít struggle with any religion, never have really.
I realized they were nothing more than behavior control for the ďlittle peopleĒ the same as Santa, and the bogey man.
A childís reason to do right, and adult does not need that.
So you rebelled did you eh?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173222 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
here you go Liar
You are wrong. The impeachment did not fail. Clinton was impeached.

You have dishonestly changed your original assertion that "Clinton's impeachment failed" to "The intent of the impeachment failed".

Why did you do that?

You didn't know what impeachment means. Now you do. Admit it, be a man.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173223 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you rebelled did you eh?
You're supposed to give a sh!t about the jackass's dopey religious journey like it's very profound or something. Be nice.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#173225 Jan 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 1:3-5 (NASB)
3 Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
4 God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.
5 God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.
Ho, Ho, Ho.
<quoted text>
I'm simply pointing out that the Bible says there was day and night BEFORE plant life occurred.
Just one more absurdity, day and night before there was a sun.
Along with plants growing before there was a sun.
Without a sun, idiot, the temp would be close to 0 Kelvin. Plants wouldn't last a second, even if there were light.
KiMare wrote:
That means you didn't know what you are a blonde ho who didn't know what you were talking about once again.
Ho, Ho, Ho
I know exactly what I'm talking about.
You are so dumb, you believe that creation myth is history.
<quoted text>
KiMare wrote:
This is what happens when a Ho tries to understand things that require reasoning.
Here are a couple of the theological thoughts about a concise passage (less than three pages) about creation.
-Written in a simple language that could be understood before modern science (99%) of the time period.
Well, god would know what went on, and could explain it. You're too dumb to understand something like "a cloud of interstellar dust...", but most people could get it. People knew about clouds, stars and dust back then.
KiMare wrote:
-One theological 'theory' of this passage is that the length of a day refers to the time frame of God, not humans.
Doesn't matter. The story has plants growing before there is a sun, that's absurd.
KiMare wrote:
-Richard Dawkins, to name one of a few, said life may have been 'seeded' by aliens. Life 'injected' onto earth from another place.
And?
KiMare wrote:
-Even more striking, the passage refers to life beginning from the ground (scientists; a pool of amino acids), and that humans began as simple genderless life forms. Considering any other creation account from that time period (and a LONG time afterward), this account stands distinctly apart.
Go back to the kitchen, you are in no shape for the bedroom, focus on woman's work, and leave the thinking to real men.
Ho, Ho, Ho.
You're not a real man, you have a woman's genes.
LOL!
Do you think you should have been aborted?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr Los Angeles 2,266
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Los Angeles 15,996
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr Runonion 5,072
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 15 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Tue ūüôąūüôą 99
michael walker? Sep 15 meh 1
I am a multi millionaire (Aug '13) Sep 9 KeS 16
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search