Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,149

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173177 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage: How old are you jazybird?
Jazybird: Well under 21.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173178 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And it spread to the animals.
Wow you really need an education, did you get past the 2nd grade?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173179 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it say the day though God made each? "on the sixth day god made", "and the second day god made" ect.
You and your imaginary playmate can make all the rules you want for yourself. Donít think for a moment that you are going to apply them to others.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#173180 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you really need an education, did you get past the 2nd grade?
WOW! you really need some new schtick!
Being GOP idiot

Monrovia, CA

#173181 Jan 4, 2013
GOP candidate caught slashing rivalís motor vehicles tires

A GOP Congressional candidate in New Mexico was arrested after he was caught on camera slashing the tires of his primary rival and several other campaign workers. KOBís Chris Ramirez reports.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173182 Jan 4, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! you really need some new schtick!
What else can I say, he is implying that we are teaching homosexuality to animals, I honestly donít know anyone that stupid.

and I know a tremendous number of people, I once ( long ago ) had a person call me from a pay phone because their phone lines were down, to tell me their Modem was not functioning to transmit data and wanted me to send them another.

Still not as stupid as implying we are teaching homosexuality to animals.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173183 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
What else can I say, he is implying that we are teaching homosexuality to animals, I honestly donít know anyone that stupid.
and I know a tremendous number of people, I once ( long ago ) had a person call me from a pay phone because their phone lines were down, to tell me their Modem was not functioning to transmit data and wanted me to send them another.
Or your insistence that Clinton's impeachment failed.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173184 Jan 4, 2013
It is being taught to the animals. That is why it mostly occurs in agricultural and domestic animals.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173185 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
It is being taught to the animals. That is why it mostly occurs in agricultural and domestic animals.
Incorrect

it happens in the wild, documented in dozens of species
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173186 Jan 4, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Or your insistence that Clinton's impeachment failed.
Welcome back Liar Mike, who is harping on a subject now?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173188 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back Liar Mike, who is harping on a subject now?
Ho hum. Still falsely accusing me of lying because you lost the argument. Clinton was impeached. It did not fail.

What a lying dummy!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173189 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect
So what?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173190 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that when you met Andy?

Too funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173191 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your imaginary playmate can make all the rules you want for yourself. Donít think for a moment that you are going to apply them to others.
Same goes for you. Fair is fair!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#173192 Jan 4, 2013
It's not just the Bible that defines marriage as male/female. All these holy books define marriage as male/female too:
Pyramid texts, the Epic of Gilgamesh, the Rigveda, the Avesta, the Diamond Sutra, the Guru Granth Sahib, the Vedas,the Bhagavad Gita, the Qur'an, Homeric Hymns, Theogony, the Great Hymn to the Aten, the Ayyavazhi, The Akilathirattu Ammanai, the Arul Nool, BahŠ'Ū Faith, the KitŠb-i-Aqdas, KitŠb-i-ÕqŠn, BŲn, Kangyur and Tengyur, the ravada Buddhism, the Tipitaka aka Pali Canon, Vinaya Pitaka, Sutta Pitaka, Digha Nikaya, the "long" discourses, the Majjhima Nikaya, the "middle-length" discourses, Samyutta Nikaya, the "connected" discourses, Anguttara Nikaya, the "numerical" discourses, Khuddaka Nikaya, the "minor collection", Abhidhamma Pitaka, the East Asian Mahayana, the Chinese Buddhist Tripi?aka, the Heart Sutra, the Shurangama Sutra and its Shurangama Mantra, Pure Land Buddhism, Infinite Life Sutra, Amitabha Sutra, Contemplation Sutra, other Pure Land Sutras, Tiantai, Tendai, and Nichiren, Lotus Sutra, the Shingon, the Mahavairocana Sutra, Vajrasekhara Sutra, the Tibetan Kangyur and Tengyur, Cheondoism, the Donghak Scripture, the Songs of Yongdam, the Sermons of Master Haeweol, the Sermons of Revered Teacher Euiam, Nag Hammadi library and other Gnostic texts, the Book of Mormon, the Pearl of Great Price, the Doctrine and Covenants, the Apocrypha, the Book of Enoch, the Five Classics of Confucianism, the Four Books, the Thirteen Classics, the Principia Discordia, Rasa'il al-hikmah (Epistles of Wisdom), Coffin Texts, the Book of the Dead, Book of Caverns, Book of Gates, Amduat, Book of the Heavenly Cow, Litany of Re,
the Cippus of Perugia, 3rd or 2nd century BCE, Cippus Perusinus, Liber Linteus, Pyrgi Tablets, Tabula Cortonensis, Hermetica, Emerald Tablet and associated writings, Sruti, Vedas: Rig Veda, Sama Veda, Yajur Veda, Atharva Veda, Brahmanas, Aranyakas, Upanishads, Smriti, Itihasas, Mahabharata, Ramayana, Puranas, Bhagavata Purana, Tantras, Stotras, Ashtavakra Gita, Gherand Samhita, Gita Govinda, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Yoga Vasistha, Purva Mimamsa Sutras, In Vedanta (Uttar Mimamsa), Brahma Sutras of Vyasa, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Samkhya Sutras of Kapila, Nyaya Sutras of Gautama, Vaisheshika Sutras of Kanada, vaikhanasa Samhitas, Pancaratra Samhitas, Sakta Tantras, 64 Bhairavagamas, 28 Shaiva Agamas, Shiva Sutras of Vasugupta, Vijnana Bhairava Tantra, Pashupata Sutras of Lakulish, Panchartha-bhashya of Kaundinya (a commentary on the Pashupata Sutras), Ganakarika, Ratnatika of Bhasarvajna, 28 Saiva Agamas, Tirumurai (canon of 12 works), Meykandar Shastras (canon of 14 works), Brahma Samhita, Jayadeva's Gita Govinda, Krishna-karnamrita, Chaitanya Bhagavata, Chaitanya Charitamrita, Prema-bhakti-candrika, Hari-bhakti-vilasa, poems of Kabir, poems of Dadu, the Qur'an, the Hadith, Svetambara, 11 Angas, 12 Upangas, 4 Mula-sutras, 6 Cheda-sutras, 2 Culika-sutras, 10 Prakirnakas, Digambara, Karmaprabhrita, also called Satkhandagama, Kashayaprabhrita, Jina Vijaya, Tattvartha Sutra, GandhaHasti Mahabhashya, the Tanakh, Torah, Nevi'im, Ketuvim, the Talmud, Mishnah, Gemara, the Satanic Bible, Siddhanta Shikhamani, Vachana sahitya, Mantra Gopya, Shoonya Sampadane, 28 Agamas, Karana Hasuge, Basava Purana, the Ginza Rba, Book of the Zodiac, Qolusta, Canonical Prayerbook, Book of John the Baptizer, Diwan Abatur, Purgatories, 1012 Questions, Coronation of Shislam Rba, Baptism of Hibil Ziwa, Haran Gawaita, the Arzhang, the Holy Piby, the Kebra Negast, the speeches and writings of Haile Selassie I, the Samaritan Pentateuch, Dianetics: the Modern Science of Mental Health, the Kojiki, the Nihon Shoki or Nihongi, illuminated Guru Granth folio with nisan (Mool Mantar) of Guru Gobind Singh. Collection of Takht Sri Harimandir Sahib, Patna, the Guru Granth Sahib, the Dasven Padshah Da Granth, the Spirits Book, the Book on Mediums, the Gospel According to Spiritism, Heaven and Hell, the Genesis According to Spiritism,...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173193 Jan 4, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Same goes for you. Fair is fair!
OH I donít have an imaginary playmate that makes rules for me.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173194 Jan 4, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
It's not just the Bible that defines marriage as male/female. All these holy books define marriage as male/female too:.
I donít care what your or anyone elseís imaginary playmate says. This is a legal issue, a real issue, not a "belief" issue.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173195 Jan 4, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho hum. Still falsely accusing me of lying because you lost the argument. Clinton was impeached. It did not fail.
What a lying dummy!
here you go Liar

Yes Clinton was impeached by a partisan vote in the house on Dec 18 1998

Yes the impeachment trial was voted upon in the senate, and failed by partisan vote on Feb 12 1999, and Clinton was acquitted.

Yes the Articles of impeachment specifically stated the penalty was removal from office.

Yes the impeachment failed in its every intent and goal as stated in the articles of impeachment.

Yes he was impeached, yes the impeachment ended in total failure at achieve any of its stated goals.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173196 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect
It spread to the wild, but it occurs mostly in agricultural and domestic animals. Get your facts right punk.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173197 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It spread to the wild, but it occurs mostly in agricultural and domestic animals. Get your facts right punk.
I honestly donít know anyone as stupid as you are, it is good to keep you trying to convince others of this, as it shows exactly what kind of idiot they are talking to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov 23 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Any Milfs In The Modesto-Merced Area? (May '13) Nov '14 missymarie 9
1 1 marriage (Mar '13) Oct '14 nik_James 2
swinger Oct '14 nik_James 1
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web