Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
151,041 - 151,060 of 200,575 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
statehospitalwar d54b7

Napa, CA

#172882 Jan 1, 2013
This is true. The gubmint shouldnt be in anything. The jobcreators is pissed off because they have to pay taxes and because we got regulatitons that stops them from having gay and lasbitan gardeners perform un-natural acts at garden parties in unincorporated areas of this or that county and forcing our sporting youth to have abortions left and rite on demand. You know that this is so and that the only way to get back our country is establish our teabag parties as the leedurz who will stop all giveaways and the minimum wage and godless social security and satanist medicare and the devils foodstamps for the unrepentant poor. We must stop all reasoned discourse and education beyond bible study as it is a waste of time and money and also pisses the jobcreators off. If we just do our part and their part and then dump our equity if we got any and spend the money on buying all the stuff we are supposed to buy then we would not need no more unions or minimum wage no matter what the pope says or where he poops in the woods. That is all.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#172889 Jan 2, 2013
Very dark mockery, indeed.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172890 Jan 2, 2013
snyper wrote:
The judge is very evil.
fredx45a

Napa, CA

#172891 Jan 2, 2013
where do you sign up for the lesbian karaoke finals at?
I got a new act and am rehearsed up the kazoo. Yup. Ready to roll on out and get the award on the tidweiler bunny. They cant discriminate if I aint a lesbian singer, right? My plan is to dress up and then go to the dressing room at the fair where all the lesbian karaoke singers will be dressing at and then I get to see all kinds patootie for free. This aint my idea of a real good time but when I heard it I said " Hey, theres a idea". That is all.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172892 Jan 2, 2013
fredx45a wrote:
where do you sign up for the lesbian karaoke finals at?
I got a new act and am rehearsed up the kazoo. Yup. Ready to roll on out and get the award on the tidweiler bunny. They cant discriminate if I aint a lesbian singer, right? My plan is to dress up and then go to the dressing room at the fair where all the lesbian karaoke singers will be dressing at and then I get to see all kinds patootie for free. This aint my idea of a real good time but when I heard it I said " Hey, theres a idea". That is all.
Another sexual deviant eh? I thought we would have scared you homosexual deviants away.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172893 Jan 2, 2013
snyper wrote:
Very dopey post indeed!
Cantor Fool

Monrovia, CA

#172894 Jan 2, 2013
Eric or should I say Little Eric, of the rat pack of Republicans and Tea (Baggers) party.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172895 Jan 2, 2013
What about eric?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#172896 Jan 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen child, homosexuality spreads through the US like an illness, it is a perversion and very sick!
Not to others who are homosexual. Now then,please do back up your silly claims with a little factual documentation.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#172897 Jan 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The judge is very evil.
Why, because he did his job, by upholding the laws of this country?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#172901 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/
articles/253971.php
Do you understand the implications of epi-marker discovery?
"Different kinds of epi-marks safeguard different sex-specific characteristics; some protect the genitals, others protect sexual identity, and this study suggests others keep safe sexual partner preference.
When these epi-marks are passed between generations from fathers to daughters or mothers to sons, they have the potential to result in reverse effects. The outcome is feminization of characteristics in sons or masculinization of some characteristics in daughters, occasionally affecting sexual preference."
First they will identify different epi-markers. Next they will be able to correct markers mistakenly left. Literally shape not just gender, but the masculization or feminization of either gender!
The whole issue of homosexuality will be rendered mute!
Please do continue to miss the mark. Homosexuality is not an illness any more than left handedness. Are you just a religious fundie searching for justification of your bigotry?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172902 Jan 2, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Not to others who are homosexual. Now then,please do back up your silly claims with a little factual documentation.
Women with big hips can bear healthy children, muscular men can produce strong children. A TV program also says this.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#172903 Jan 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Women with big hips can bear healthy children, muscular men can produce strong children. A TV program also says this.
I see, tell me is reproduction a requirement in all marriages?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172904 Jan 2, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I see, tell me is reproduction a requirement in all marriages?
No. So we should allow incest marriage.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172905 Jan 2, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Please do continue to miss the mark. Homosexuality is not an illness any more than left handedness. Are you just a religious fundie searching for justification of your bigotry?
Oh boy! Q&A! Love it. Here goes!

Are you just a dope?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#172906 Jan 2, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No. So we should allow incest marriage.
Hire a lawyer and go for it.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#172907 Jan 2, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy! Q&A! Love it. Here goes!
Are you just a dope?
Could be. I guess that makes you a stain on your mothers sheets.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#172908 Jan 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious......
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#172909 Jan 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Another sexual deviant eh? I thought we would have scared you homosexual deviants away.
Scared off by retards like YOU?

hahahahaha
ahahahahah

You couldn't scare a fly.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172910 Jan 2, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Could be. I guess that makes you a stain on your mothers sheets.
What is that some sort of jackass logic?

They told you wrong, son!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 29 min RiccardoFire 7,925
Judge John D. Freeland is wrong! (Dec '13) 9 hr Kes 8
Family Wed Baby Girl 1
I am a multi millionaire (Aug '13) Wed KeS 11
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Tue KeS 2
to the young girl selling tamales at winco (Feb '10) Tue KeS 100
Homeless Modesto Men Headed for Trial (Apr '08) Tue KeS 25
•••
•••
•••