Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

#172841 Jan 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
Who is the winner of insults for 2012 !!
Thank goodness it's not me! Wheew!

Bright Blessings & Happy New Year!
Mrs Whitewater
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172842 Jan 1, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
That post deserved your tongue out at me? <looks at it closer> You may want to invest in a tongue scraper.
Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
More spam eh?

With My Wife and Family

#172843 Jan 1, 2013
R Hudson wrote:
Short explanation: There is no such thing as a heterosexual homophobe.
wouldn't that be an oxymoron?

Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater

With My Wife and Family

#172844 Jan 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you and may you have the best year ever.
Ahhh, you are very welcome. I truly wished everyone the very best from the heart. i think if everyone's life is blessed a little more, then maybe the focus on the differences will subside just a bit. In this way, love prevails. Wasn't that God's point after all.

Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater

With My Wife and Family

#172845 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
More spam eh?
I don't really care for spam but I can make up some little smokies. I like them.:)

Happy New Year!

Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
Math Grads

Monrovia, CA

#172846 Jan 1, 2013
NEW GOP, Republican MATH:

For ever $1 IN CUTS tehy will gain $41 IN TAXES, have these people been going to Willard Mitt Romney's school of economics?

This just show's the 97% of Americans and the rest of the world, those IDIOT Republicans are not serious about reducing the deficit at all.

That must mean those badmath-brain drainers are stealing more for themselves than giving to the American tax payers.

With My Wife and Family

#172848 Jan 1, 2013
Buck YU ham

Monrovia, CA

#172849 Jan 1, 2013
NEW GOP, Republican and Tea Party (Baggers) MATH:

For ever $1 IN CUTS tehy will gain $41 IN TAXES, have these people been going to Willard Mitt Romney's school of economics?

This just show's the 97% of Americans and the rest of the world, how those IDIOT Republicans are not serious about reducing the deficit at all.

That must mean those badmath-brain drainers are stealing more for themselves than giving to the American tax payers.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172850 Jan 1, 2013
Buck YU ham wrote:
This just show's the 97% of Americans and the rest of the world, how those IDIOT Republicans are not serious about reducing the deficit at all.
Explain your math.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172851 Jan 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
Who is the winner of insults for 2012 !!
That's easy jackass! I am.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172852 Jan 1, 2013
Buck YU ham wrote:
Aw Shuddup you silly jackass!
Buck YU ham

Monrovia, CA

#172853 Jan 1, 2013
New Republican, GOP and Tea Party (BAGGERS):

For ever $1 IN CUTS they will gain $41 IN TAXES, have these people been going to Willard Mitt Romney's school of economics?

This just show's the 97% of Americans and the rest of the world, those IDIOT Republicans are not serious about reducing the deficit at all.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#172854 Jan 1, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw Shuddup jackass!
Everyone knows it's 2013 you big dope.
Duh.
Mike DiRucci.

One can always tell when the room's inane taxpayer supported resident schizoid's "disability" check arrives. When the first of the month arrives, he is able to buy his "medication". His neighborhood "pharmacist" helps him keep track of the months and the years by refusing to restock his supply of "medication" prior to the arrival of his taxpayer funded Government provided first of the month check.

Ronald
Buck YU ham Palace

Monrovia, CA

#172856 Jan 1, 2013
we petition the obama administration to:

Deport British Citizen Piers Morgan for Attacking 2nd Amendment

British Citizen and CNN television host Piers Morgan is engaged in a hostile attack against the U.S. Constitution by targeting the Second Amendment.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172857 Jan 1, 2013
Buck YU ham Palace wrote:
we petition the obama administration to:
Deport British Citizen Piers Morgan for Attacking 2nd Amendment
British Citizen and CNN television host Piers Morgan is engaged in a hostile attack against the U.S. Constitution by targeting the Second Amendment.
What happened to Piers Morgan and the 1st amendment?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#172858 Jan 1, 2013
Piers Morgan is the target of an official White House website petition to deport him for his political views. Shame on the Obama administration for blatant demagogy.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172859 Jan 1, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike DiRucci.
One can always tell when the room's inane taxpayer supported resident schizoid's "disability" check arrives. When the first of the month arrives, he is able to buy his "medication". His neighborhood "pharmacist" helps him keep track of the months and the years by refusing to restock his supply of "medication" prior to the arrival of his taxpayer funded Government provided first of the month check.
Ronald
Ronald.

Thanks for that information. That explains all the manic posts around the first of each month.

Many taxpayer supported posters seem especially giddy today. Do the taxpayer supported people receive some sort of annual bonus for longevity on the dole?

Michelangelo "Mike" DiRucci.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172860 Jan 1, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Piers Morgan is the target of an official White House website petition to deport him for his political views. Shame on the Obama administration for blatant demagogy.
I'm against Obama.
Buck YU Palace

Monrovia, CA

#172861 Jan 1, 2013
Never need to hear from those overseas cousins ever again.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172862 Jan 1, 2013
Buck YU Palace wrote:
Never need to hear from those overseas cousins ever again.
Obama is evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 14 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
Crook in Arnold Sun henry 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Review: 5 Star Auto Sales Inc (Aug '10) Sep 26 motownx 6
Gay People Sep 23 Bucket96 2
Pet Vet: Fleas become resistant to typical trea... Sep 22 Seth Ashford 1

Oakdale Jobs

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]