Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171978 Dec 22, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>and i will work to get him fired... or i won't follow the laws i choose and they can't convict me if they violate my moral beliefs... thanks and i will do it in there face
Glad that's your biggest problem. Must be nice.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#171979 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
like i said... if he stays... then i can't be convicted anymore... sweet

Bellevue, WA

#171980 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
he don't follow the laws and can do so without any cost then neither do i

Bellevue, WA

#171981 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry ... we will work to make sure the judge is unseated by impeachment and then he will have no moral issue

Bellevue, WA

#171982 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I just sent the county an email regarding my plans to turn tricks in there county and they can't prosecute me... with my name and all... LOL

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#171983 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>don't worry ... we will work to make sure the judge is unseated by impeachment and then he will have no moral issue
Seems like you have some anger issues on top of everything else.

Hows' that working out for you?

Smile.
KaNards

West Covina, CA

#171984 Dec 22, 2012
CDCR records indicate that:

500 inmates have been held in isolation for more than 20 years.

200 for 15 years.

78 for more than 20 years.

Bellevue, WA

#171985 Dec 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you have some anger issues on top of everything else.
Hows' that working out for you?
Smile.
good once the christards are dead

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#171986 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>good once the christards are dead
Seems strange you would pay so much attention now to those you will spend eternity without. Why is that?
KaNards

West Covina, CA

#171987 Dec 22, 2012
Don't let the KaNards hit you on the way back out the door you came in through.

Good Bye and get lost.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#171988 Dec 22, 2012
Impeachment Cobblers wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian, this is exactly what I'm talking about. It is repeatedly claimed that permitting same sex marriage will harm marriage. But when asked to give supporting evidence, all we get is the chirping of crickets. Nada, zip, zilch. You cannot show any harm, claiming there will be is not evidence.
Brian_G never gives any reasons for his positions. The only real reason people are against gay marriage is that they are uncomfortable with the idea.

Santa Monica, CA

#171989 Dec 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So, basically, what you are saying, is that you don't want to read a rational argument against SSM, um OK, don't read it. But it makes perfect sense, and you know it. So, snore away, while the adults deal with it.
It wasn't a rational argument against gay marriage. I read enough to know that. You don't have to eat the whole egg to know it's rotten.
There just isn't a rational argument against gay marriage. If you don't like the idea, don't marry someone of the same sex. Gay marriage doesn't harm anybody, and it's a simple equal rights issue.
SuckItUp

West Covina, CA

#171990 Dec 22, 2012
Happy New Year.

Generation Y professionals entering the workforce are finding careers that once were gateways to high pay and upwardly mobile lives turning into detours and dead ends.

Merry Christmas too!

Santa Monica, CA

#171991 Dec 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading...
I did. You started out:
"Now, in order to help you understand the big old world in which you live, let me explain that the question of marriage is not about a civil right at all."
That's not right.
Civil rights are the only issue.
Bigfoot, your "argument" makes no sense.
"An appeal for equal treatment would certainly not lead a court to require that a small business enterprise be called a marriage just because two business partners prefer to think of their business that way."
That is so stupid. That has nothing to do with civil rights, as long as the laws apply equally to all citizens.
The rights and responsibilities of a marriage are defined, and they should apply equally to men and women.
Try again.

Santa Monica, CA

#171992 Dec 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
...learn something...
Learn that you can prattle on and on, yet not come up with a rational argument against gay marriage.
d w p

Wooster, OH

#171993 Dec 22, 2012
why can u guys seewha u are doing is not right o to church get some real help

Santa Monica, CA

#171994 Dec 22, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^Rose knows this is untrue; I've been married more than 25 years. She tells untruths because the truth isn't on her side.
Someone said you are divorced, and it makes perfect sense. I trust them, not you.
d w p

Wooster, OH

#171995 Dec 22, 2012
god will gett all u gays u are sick and u all need help
d w p

Wooster, OH

#171996 Dec 22, 2012
rose dose not no a thing it is in the good book all gays will go to hell i no i am not going to hell if i was gay i would have to kill my self u are sick
Jane Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#171997 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat. There is no reason that incest marriage should not be allowed.
Or perhaps you have a reason it should not be allowed Mr. failed ad hominem? Please tell us what that is.
What a dope!
Where is the failed ad hominem? You used a double negative. Geez buddy....... talk about a dope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr big meech 16,010
Crook in Arnold Sep 28 henry 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Review: 5 Star Auto Sales Inc (Aug '10) Sep 26 motownx 6
Gay People Sep 23 Bucket96 2
Pet Vet: Fleas become resistant to typical trea... Sep 22 Seth Ashford 1

Oakdale Jobs

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]