Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
150,301 - 150,320 of 200,328 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I called SCOTUS. They said call back after the holidays and they'll pencil me in for next time they're in session. I'll get my suit cleaned and pressed!
Meanwhile how's that waiting for those answers going for you dummy?
Idea time, ready, cool beans. Pull your lower lip over your forehead, ready, swallow. Jackass

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey idiot if you can get a tree to sighn the marriage lience, and meet the qualifications of contractual law, marry a oak tree
But a tree can't sign it. It doesn't have hands to hold the pen. And it can't write silly.

But why should he have to get the tree's consent to marry it when he doesn't need the tree's consent to chop it down and burn it up in his fireplace?

Jackass? You out there? Hello hello?
Randy

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

What a bunch of "plan B" jerks, these high-minded Republicans that are in Washington D.C.

Second place are those 'out of towner poster' they really are like snail snots.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Please do show me the post where I asked if you sucked D!cks, go ahead and find it.
Anyone can easily find your post where you asked if I spit or swallowed.

Stop your fibbing! If you're going to lie, you really need a better memory.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Really,stupid questions? Hey sugar nipples your buddy Rock, is the person that is saying procreation is a requirement of marriage not me.
Cool. I'm real proud of you both.

So what's the punchline to the tree joke?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Idea time, ready, cool beans. Pull your lower lip over your forehead, ready, swallow. Jackass
Aren't you embarrassed at all by this silly post?

And you ask why I call you a jackass!

Priceless.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

sweet... theres a judge here in washington state that is refusing to perform same sex weddings based on his moral beliefs.... i'm gonna trick like crazy now in that county given the law outlawing prostitution violates my morals

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
sweet... theres a judge here in washington state that is refusing to perform same sex weddings based on his moral beliefs.... i'm gonna trick like crazy now in that county given the law outlawing prostitution violates my morals
That'll fix him!

Break a leg toots.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That'll fix him!
Break a leg toots.
well at least they can't prosecute me.... it violates my morals

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That'll fix him!
Break a leg toots.
i meen the judge gets to pick which laws he will follow based on his morals... then so do i

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What gives you the right to deny a man 700 wives?
The truly hypocritical aspect of men in favor of polygamy is that they argue that men should be able to have as many wives as they desire, but, the same men are against polygamy where a woman has many husbands. Not saying youíre a hypocrite, just making the observation that no one (including you) has made a similar statement about women with many husbands. Donít you find that curious? Is this a red herring or a legitimate desire of yours? I wonder why you bring up this argument in reference to Gay Marriage, but, you never condemn non-Gay marriage for excluding polygamy.
Randy

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

While a 3:46 special Glendora city council meeting took place for the randy city council members to glot and pat themselves on the back for another BAD years worth of work handed out to Glendora residents.

Mnay did not wish to watch the city council meeting nor attend as heartburn would only set in.

Once again it has shown that walking in lockstep with the criminal lements or groups will get you ahead.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
The truly hypocritical aspect of men in favor of polygamy is that they argue that men should be able to have as many wives as they desire, but, the same men are against polygamy where a woman has many husbands. Not saying youíre a hypocrite, just making the observation that no one (including you) has made a similar statement about women with many husbands. Donít you find that curious? Is this a red herring or a legitimate desire of yours? I wonder why you bring up this argument in reference to Gay Marriage, but, you never condemn non-Gay marriage for excluding polygamy.
I support polygamy which of course includes polyandry. To assume polygamy only means polygyny is ignorant and bigoted.

And what's with the paranoia? Do I question your sincerity in supporting SSM? Why do you question mine in supporting group marriage?

I resent all your false accusations. I fully support marriage equality. Do you? It seems you do not. Tell us about it.

I can't believe you criticize me for not condemning non-gay marriage! I don't condemn any marriage gay or non-gay. Tell us which ones you condemn.

Are you really saying I should "condemn non-gay marriage"?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>i meen the judge gets to pick which laws he will follow based on his morals... then so do i
I wouldn't want to get married by a judge who didn't support my marriage and I don't see why he should be forced to do.

I certainly wouldn't want to be married by him if he was forced to do it! Would you?
Putinssed

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

A Chechen newspaper has been closed down just hours after its editor-in-chief embarrassed the regionís Kremlin-backed leader while questioning Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Belkis Dudayeva, the editor-in-chief of Kadyrovís Path, provoked laughter when she asked Mr Putin a question which began:ďThank God that Chechnya has now become a region of peace and prosperity...Ē

The resulting laughter from other journalists seems to have stung Ramzan Kadyrov, inset, the head of the Chechen Republic, who announced later that the newspaper would be closed down
Putinssed

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Aren't you embarrassed by all by this silly post?

And you ask why I call you a Putin!

Priceless.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Putinssed wrote:
Aren't you embarrassed by all by this silly post?
And you ask why I call you a Putin!
Priceless.
Aw Shuddup you silly jackass! You're crazy!

P.S. Why you mad? Because Romney lost?

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't want to get married by a judge who didn't support my marriage and I don't see why he should be forced to do.
I certainly wouldn't want to be married by him if he was forced to do it! Would you?
YOUR right and firefighters shouldn't be forced to rescue those they have moral issues with

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
and police should be able to pick and choose whom they enforce laws with or protect based on their moral beliefs... i totally see your point..

oh and teachers../ ya just the kids they like...

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
like i said... i now can break any law i see fit based on my morals... sweet

i love the country you want... i'm all in

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••