Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,511)

Showing posts 150,201 - 150,220 of200,231
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No, my avatar wears a tinfoil hat, much like you.
I dare say that givin the fact you have never met me, its a stretch to comment on my intelect, as well as my sexuality. As for being rude, I am simply giving you what you dish out, jackass. I would venture to say you don't know any gay people. If in fact you did support gay rights you would not compare pologamy to same sex marriage. You think you may have some fooled, but not me sugar nipples, not me. Let me know when you pull your head from your azz, then we can talk, till then carry on with your fake support, have a great day sugar nipples.
Don't forget your dopey "do you swallow or spit it out post" was first when you whine about me questioning your sexuality which I didn't do by the way, Bruno did.

I don't care what your sexuality is and you're a jerk for caring what mine is.

Other than that nastiness and stupidity, you're kind of fun!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget your dopey "do you swallow or spit it out post" was first when you whine about me questioning your sexuality which I didn't do by the way, Bruno did.
I don't care what your sexuality is and you're a jerk for caring what mine is.
Other than that nastiness and stupidity, you're kind of fun!
hy ducrouchi how's your case of stupid doing.... hopefully i will improve someday

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>hy ducrouchi how's your case of stupid doing.... hopefully i will improve someday
Dopey post. Try harder.
MicedOut

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Where is that darn cat?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>hy ducrouchi how's your case of stupid doing.... hopefully i will improve someday
How's the imaginary fleecing of your imaginary boyfriend's imaginary bank account going? Are you massing an imaginary fortune yet?

You know he's not like a real man, he'll never get tired of banging you, so treat him right! Cook him an imaginary roast for dinner.

Funny stuff!
Catched Drivers

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

It helps to have complete control over your own "enforce" police department

At no time is there a DUI check point set up for Glendora, California and if they are or ever has been they are set up where the local drunk politican can turn off and hide out in another part of town.

LA County wide DUI Crackdown: 621 People Arrested for DUI in LA County This Week December 21 till 31, 2012..

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the imaginary fleecing of your imaginary boyfriend's imaginary bank account going? Are you massing an imaginary fortune yet?
You know he's not like a real man, he'll never get tired of banging you, so treat him right! Cook him an imaginary roast for dinner.
Funny stuff!
he wasn't imaginary

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>he wasn't imaginary
Wasn't? He's gone already?

Jerry is as imaginary as your life as a prostitute is.

The internet is fun eh? You can be whoever you want to be. But you need to be credible. You're a little too dumb for that.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't? He's gone already?
Jerry is as imaginary as your life as a prostitute is.
The internet is fun eh? You can be whoever you want to be. But you need to be credible. You're a little too dumb for that.
ya whatever loser.. lol.. yes we broke up and yes i'm back to hooking again.. so stfu
ITs first

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

It's the first day of Winter

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

<quoted text>ya whatever loser.. lol.. yes we broke up and yes i'm back to hooking again.. so stfu
And you call me a loser.

Break a leg toots.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Mike call you rude?
ROFLMAO!!!!!!
YEPPERS, YOU CANT FIX STUPID

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy! Dare says!
I dare say you are an idiot for assuming what I support or not.
I dare say you are stupid. And your rudeness is dopey, not funny.
I dare say you are paranoid for thinking I'm a secret fundie or something. Seek help.
I dare say you are a simple minded fool for assuming I don't support marriage equality.
I dare say you are a hateful bigot for not supporting marriage equality.
What a jerk!
OH joy another confused fundie. Lets see, if a man can marry a man why cant you marry your dog or favorite tree. I got your number suggar nipples

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>OH joy another confused fundie. Lets see, if a man can marry a man why cant you marry your dog or favorite tree. I got your number suggar nipples
Like I said, you're stupid. Please continue! It will be fun. It doesn't have to be joyless.

Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>OH joy another confused fundie. Lets see, if a man can marry a man why cant you marry your dog or favorite tree. I got your number suggar nipples
OK OK, I heard the dog one but not the tree one. I give up. Why?
BigStink

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Stove Top

The stupid attempts by the Republican party only were half hearted cover up attempts to bring the government of the USA to it's knees.

Douglas Tessitor of Glendora, California also echoed the same words about the financil well being of the city, he acted like a little child.

The co-called fiscal cliff was suspended in limbo Friday following a dramatic defeat for House Speaker John Boehner, whose own rank-and-file members refused to support his backup plan.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you're stupid. Please continue! It will be fun. It doesn't have to be joyless.
Fun!
Like I said I cant fix stupid. Have a great day sugar nipples

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Mating behavior today is the end result of simple genderless life forms evolving into two genders resulting in the ability for those species to survive.
Marriage is simply various customs culture created to support and celebrate the mating behavior union of those two genders. It is a union that hails back to the very roots of evolution, the recreation of a simple single genderless life form.
Duplicate genders cannot in any aspect replicate those basics.
Marriage links the beginning of life to the present. That has always been the case in every single culture. A 'reunion' of genders to 'one.' What has changed? Please, be specific.
Gay couples have never and CAN never replicate that.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Smile.
Chrisnris wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your idea of the evolution into the two genders for survival, on the flip side of that idea don't you think that maybe the world could be evolving again for the purpose of controlling the population? At this point in time I would have to say that most people would agree that our world is over populated.
I believe that everybody is entitled to their own oppinion, but what I just dont get is why and how can my marriage to another woman instead of a man harm hetrosexual married couples.
I'm not interested in opinions, I'm interested in reality and facts.

As you acknowledged, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on mating behavior. In other words, your ability to have a ss relationship hinges totally on mating behavior between diverse genders. The best setting by far for human fruit is the natural parents compared to any other default option.

That unique purpose deserves and requires a distinct description. Marriage has always been that description of reality.

Gays have the right to pursue a distinct description and rights that meet their unique needs. They are not however the same as a diverse gendered couple for the reasons I listed and more. Many marriage privileges have been instituted to protect a mother and children while the father worked. Gay couples cannot duplicate that setting, they in fact will unfairly dilute resources for the foundational relationship of our culture, the family.

As to population control, you ignore the fact that homosexual percentages have remained consistent through known history regardless of population. You also ignore the reality that evolution requires thousands if not millions of years to adjust to environment. War and famine have beat over population long before evolution has time to respond.

:-)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Mating behavior today is the end result of simple genderless life forms evolving into two genders resulting in the ability for those species to survive.
Marriage is simply various customs culture created to support and celebrate the mating behavior union of those two genders. It is a union that hails back to the very roots of evolution, the recreation of a simple single genderless life form.
Duplicate genders cannot in any aspect replicate those basics.
Marriage links the beginning of life to the present. That has always been the case in every single culture. A 'reunion' of genders to 'one.' What has changed? Please, be specific.
Gay couples have never and CAN never replicate that.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Smile.
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as usual.....you keep trying to tie procreation and marriage together and what you have NEVER understood is that that's not all that marriage is about......if it was, only those couples who could naturally procreate would be allowed that "SPECIAL" title......but in reality that's not ALL that marriage is about.......sucks to be you!!!
I didn't 'try' to do anything. I simply stated reality.

The fact is, the number of married couples that don't/can't procreate is so minor, we don't bother to distinguish.

You are attempting to add redumbant gendered couples who can NEVER mutually procreate. Clearly a distinct relationship!

If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love

If you
demand any committed relationship
has to be called marriage

If you
claim rights and benefits can only be acquired
by a imposition on marriage

If you
equate the diversity of two genders
with the redundancy of same genders

If you
desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions
and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history

If you
believe a fundamental change to the building block of society
will have absolutely no affect

If you
think a law can change
the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships

If you
pretend duplicating sexuality
is the same as blending masculinity and femininity

If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent

If you
ignore the design of sexual union
to manipulate a harmful act

If you
violate evolution's law of reproduction
to equate a genetic dead end

If you
risk the healthiest human relationship
to include one of the unhealthiest

If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none

If you
dilute all these things
down to just 'a committed relationship of two people'

Then, and only then, can you equate same-sex unions with marriage.

Smirk.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said I cant fix stupid. Have a great day sugar nipples
HAR!HAR!HAR! "I can't fix stupid." So funny! Great comeback Fruitloops!

Maybe think harder or something next time. We can have fun. It doesn't have to be joyless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 150,201 - 150,220 of200,231
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••