Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171786 Dec 21, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You live in a glass house stop flucking throwing rocks asshat
No.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171787 Dec 21, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dan wazz up? I agree 100 %. I am how ever dismayed by the actions of Mike the Dumbass and his ILK. Why do they feel that they are better than others?
Not all others. Just you and Dan.

You're sucking up to Dopey Dan! Too Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171788 Dec 21, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Who said that I am Gay ? Bruno? Well sugar nipples keep on being a moron, it comes natural to you.
No one did. Feeling guilty? Don't.

As I said nothing wrong with gay! It's fun! The world would be poorer with out gay! Hope you agree, seems you don't though. Seems you're using it as an insult.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#171789 Dec 21, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dan wazz up? I agree 100 %. I am how ever dismayed by the actions of Mike the Dumbass and his ILK. Why do they feel that they are better than others?
I have no idea, but sometimes I think that is half the issue, the desire for someone to make themselves feel better about themselves by walking on others.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#171790 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all others. Just you and Dan.
You're sucking up to Dopey Dan! Too Funny!
I dont know anyone named Dan

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171791 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea, but sometimes I think that is half the issue, the desire for someone to make themselves feel better about themselves by walking on others.
Too funny! Big D the victim.

P.S. I like the Dr. Phil schtick it's silly-funny! Are you feeling walked on? Sorry. Pheew, I feel better.

HAR!HAR!HAR!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171792 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know anyone named Dan
That's nice.

But who cares?
Moonies Inc

West Covina, CA

#171793 Dec 21, 2012
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 A Letter to AARP by Walt and Cyndy Miller

This letter, written in August 2009, has been widely circulated and can be found on the Miller Farms Equine Transport Web site.

These hillbilly jerks are from South Carolina.
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#171794 Dec 21, 2012
If you don't like gay marriage, blame the straight people. They're the ones who keep having gay babies!
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#171795 Dec 21, 2012
Pope says future of mankind at stake over gay marriage http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#171796 Dec 21, 2012
Steph wrote:
If you don't like gay marriage, blame the straight people. They're the ones who keep having gay babies!
LOL!!!

Thanks for the laugh, had not heard that one

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#171797 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea, but sometimes I think that is half the issue, the desire for someone to make themselves feel better about themselves by walking on others.
I guess Mike and the others suffer from a bit of self loathing. What a shame, all they have to do is accept others for who they are and not thier own misconceptions of LGBT people.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171798 Dec 21, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess Mike and the others suffer from a bit of self loathing. What a shame, all they have to do is accept others for who they are and not thier own misconceptions of LGBT people.
I love LGBT people. You, not so much. Because you are rude and stupid.

And you wear a tin foil hat for chrissakes!

Too funny!
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#171799 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Thanks for the laugh, had not heard that one
i saw that one on a sandwich board outside a cafe in the Castro of all places.....:)

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#171800 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I love LGBT people. You, not so much. Because you are rude and stupid.
And you wear a tin foil hat for chrissakes!
Too funny!
No, my avatar wears a tinfoil hat, much like you.
I dare say that givin the fact you have never met me, its a stretch to comment on my intelect, as well as my sexuality. As for being rude, I am simply giving you what you dish out, jackass. I would venture to say you don't know any gay people. If in fact you did support gay rights you would not compare pologamy to same sex marriage. You think you may have some fooled, but not me sugar nipples, not me. Let me know when you pull your head from your azz, then we can talk, till then carry on with your fake support, have a great day sugar nipples.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#171801 Dec 21, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No, my avatar wears a tinfoil hat, much like you.
I dare say that givin the fact you have never met me, its a stretch to comment on my intelect, as well as my sexuality. As for being rude, I am simply giving you what you dish out, jackass. I would venture to say you don't know any gay people. If in fact you did support gay rights you would not compare pologamy to same sex marriage. You think you may have some fooled, but not me sugar nipples, not me. Let me know when you pull your head from your azz, then we can talk, till then carry on with your fake support, have a great day sugar nipples.
Did Mike call you rude?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171802 Dec 21, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No, my avatar wears a tinfoil hat, much like you.
I dare say that givin the fact you have never met me, its a stretch to comment on my intelect, as well as my sexuality. As for being rude, I am simply giving you what you dish out, jackass. I would venture to say you don't know any gay people. If in fact you did support gay rights you would not compare pologamy to same sex marriage. You think you may have some fooled, but not me sugar nipples, not me. Let me know when you pull your head from your azz, then we can talk, till then carry on with your fake support, have a great day sugar nipples.
Oh boy! Dare says!

I dare say you are an idiot for assuming what I support or not.

I dare say you are stupid. And your rudeness is dopey, not funny.

I dare say you are paranoid for thinking I'm a secret fundie or something. Seek help.

I dare say you are a simple minded fool for assuming I don't support marriage equality.

I dare say you are a hateful bigot for not supporting marriage equality.

What a jerk!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171803 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Mike call you rude?
ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Made him real mad! ;)

Too funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171804 Dec 21, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No, my avatar wears a tinfoil hat, much like you.
I dare say that givin the fact you have never met me, its a stretch to comment on my intelect, as well as my sexuality. As for being rude, I am simply giving you what you dish out, jackass. I would venture to say you don't know any gay people. If in fact you did support gay rights you would not compare pologamy to same sex marriage. You think you may have some fooled, but not me sugar nipples, not me. Let me know when you pull your head from your azz, then we can talk, till then carry on with your fake support, have a great day sugar nipples.
Don't forget your dopey "do you swallow or spit it out post" was first when you whine about me questioning your sexuality which I didn't do by the way, Bruno did.

I don't care what your sexuality is and you're a jerk for caring what mine is.

Other than that nastiness and stupidity, you're kind of fun!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#171805 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget your dopey "do you swallow or spit it out post" was first when you whine about me questioning your sexuality which I didn't do by the way, Bruno did.
I don't care what your sexuality is and you're a jerk for caring what mine is.
Other than that nastiness and stupidity, you're kind of fun!
hy ducrouchi how's your case of stupid doing.... hopefully i will improve someday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov 23 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov 7 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov 2 Riverbank resident 13
Any Milfs In The Modesto-Merced Area? (May '13) Nov 1 missymarie 9
1 1 marriage (Mar '13) Oct 31 nik_James 2
swinger Oct 31 nik_James 1
Crook in Arnold Oct '14 Commander Bunny 3
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:54 am PST