Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#171476 Dec 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuck.
hey don't worry... maybe someday you will find a women who loves you like i love jerry..... but i doubt it
TheWayItWillBe

Covina, CA

#171477 Dec 15, 2012
Signed sealed and delivered so read it next time Porta Potty.

“One day at a time”

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#171478 Dec 15, 2012
Children please!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171479 Dec 15, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>hey don't worry... maybe someday you will find a women who loves you like i love jerry..... but i doubt it
I hope not.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#171480 Dec 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was terrible. Innocent little children gunned down.
Have some class for once in your life and don't use this horrible tragedy to support your stupidity on a silly topix thread.
Mr. Hudson didn't do it for chrissakes. If I had to guess between the two of you who would be more likely to do this, it would be you.
If the school is using children as an excuse to torture people with colon restriction devices, and the schools are run by the government, doesn't the constitution protect our right not to be tortured by the government?
Impeachment Cobblers

Ashburn, VA

#171481 Dec 15, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredibly well spoken.
Well then, let us share some red X and peanuts my friend.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#171482 Dec 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from validating my comments about evolutionary mating behavior, this new study is an explanation of how and why homosexuality a genetic defect.
"Different genes are involved in the development of genitals, reproductive organs, body shape, sexual orientation and every other trait where genes shape sexual differentiation. And so epi-marks to these different genes will have different influences on those traits.
Mostly, these kinds of epi-marks should not be passed from parent to offspring. But occasionally some are. And when the epi-marks on genes that effect sexual orientation get passed from father to daughter then some traits that would normally develop in female-specific ways end up more masculinized. Likewise mother-son transmission of epi-marks can result in the feminization of some traits that would normally develop in a more masculinized fashion."
http://theconversation.edu.au/new-ideas-about ...
Big Smile.
Don't smile too wide sister.

Your link doesn't come up. My guess is you already knew it.

And as of yet I've heard no specific genes being attributed to those whom are gay. I would think that would be national news so it looks like you're back to reaching for straws.

Come back when you've got anything to offer. Otherwise beat it you crazy loon.

LOL!!!

Location hidden

#171483 Dec 15, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Next ?...OK.... there is no empErical evidence, you sure are right about that ....But there is empIrical evidence, mounds out it,....like the facts of life, scientific study, historical precedence, silly stuff like that. The facts are insurmountable. You are in error, and crowing about non-existent victories, delusional, to be sure. Have you ever been taught about the way that people reproduce ? Have you ? Pshaaaw. Buzz off, until you have learned. Empirical evidence means the senses are the primary source of empirical evidence. If you don't like the use of empirical reasoning, there is another school of thought, that of rationalism, which is a theory in which the criterion of the truth is not sensory but intellectual and deductive, in other word, SCIENTIFIC. Which is what you have used to dispute the very presence of a deity, of any kind. No matter which doctrine you wish to subscribe to, you cannot reason away the facts that men and women are designed for opposite-sex mating, and no other type of coupling is moral, or rational. You can use whatever arguments you wish, to justify SSM, but it is morally wrong, and you are not here to redefine our language, or society.
Opinion ? Hah ! No evidence ? Hah ! Just my claim ? Hah ! Open your eyes and wake up, you are an idiot. You are arguing against common sense, something that your douche ass wasn't born with !
If there was "mounds" of empirical evidence of viable harm gay marriage caused you'd think you'd have found some by now.

And religion is not a method by which we'll rely on to govern American citizens.

Next.

Location hidden

#171484 Dec 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Money, you mean... You are addressing your superior, and you should act like it.
Here we go again.

LOL!!!

Location hidden

#171485 Dec 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
..........You know..........
Really?

Is he a character mascot for a Mexican tortilla company??

An act on "America's Got Talent" who juggles pinatas?

Maybe a hit man in the Panama midget mafia?

LOL!!!

Location hidden

#171486 Dec 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You should try and type in English.
You should go find examples of this mysterious emperical evidence about gay marriages as being viably harmful.

LOL!!

Location hidden

#171488 Dec 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you were without any moral fiber, and you can be swayed from your core beliefs ? You are no real man, then. I bet if you went to prison, you'd be wearing lipstick, in no time. It doesn't have to cause harm, it is plainly wrong, to mock marriage in this way. It doesn't cause any harm to let a child have a cookie before dinner, but it if it is wrong, then it is not allowed. This is no different, dumbfuck.
Really.

So letting a kid have a Famous Amos treat before dinner shows harm to gay marriage???

How does that even connect?

If you're trying to draw an analogy yours makes no sense as well.

You first have to specify a viable harm in gay marriage.

And then you might want to tell me why giving a kid an Oreo before he slops down his Raviolis is really that bad.

You're so messed up you can't even THINK about gays marrying without presenting some bizarre picture of your thoughts on the subject in here.

I mean...WTF???? Do you read the shit you write before posting it???

LOL!

Location hidden

#171489 Dec 16, 2012
Mr Magic wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks you looks like a queer monkey. Me thinks monkeys stink. Me thinks you and monkey both like to l:ck a.ss
Keep thinking Mister Magico.

LOL!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#171490 Dec 16, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't smile too wide sister.
Your link doesn't come up. My guess is you already knew it.
And as of yet I've heard no specific genes being attributed to those whom are gay. I would think that would be national news so it looks like you're back to reaching for straws.
Come back when you've got anything to offer. Otherwise beat it you crazy loon.
LOL!!!
Trust me, it will come up often...

This article validates everything I have been saying and you have been scoffing. Perhaps that is evidence you need a letter???

http://theconversation.edu.au/new-ideas-about...

New Ideas About the Evolution of Homosexuality
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#171491 Dec 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
It doesn't cause any harm to let a child have a cookie before dinner, but it if it is wrong, then it is not allowed. This is no different, dumbfuck.
You have got to be kidding me.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#171498 Dec 16, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go find examples of this mysterious emperical evidence about gay marriages as being viably harmful.
LOL!!
They already tired that in court, they lost with the entire money and political power of the Mormon church behind it

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171499 Dec 16, 2012
Impeachment Cobblers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, let us share some red X and peanuts my friend.
I like the lemons best! Peanuts too. I get lots of them from the kind and generous people of tolerance and diversity!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171500 Dec 16, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be kidding me.
Stupid post. Thanks for sharing. Glad you added that to the discussion!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171501 Dec 16, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
They already tired that in court, they lost with the entire money and political power of the Mormon church behind it
Oh, there you are! You left so abruptly the other day without ever telling us was Clinton's impeachment a success or a failure?

You've said it was a failure. But then you say he was impeached. Which is it?

Anxiously awaiting your simple one word answer, thank you in advance!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171502 Dec 16, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>sweetie he's gonna get way more then a hand job.... mmmm
Oh Yeah, he's gonna get his bank account cleaned out and the clap. Both at the same time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr do it here 16,011
Crook in Arnold Sep 28 henry 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Review: 5 Star Auto Sales Inc (Aug '10) Sep 26 motownx 6
Gay People Sep 23 Bucket96 2
Pet Vet: Fleas become resistant to typical trea... Sep 22 Seth Ashford 1

Oakdale Jobs

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]