Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,491)

Showing posts 149,801 - 149,820 of200,231
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my best friends is in the process of becoming a girl, and while I am trying very hard to not have a problem with it, I find that I cannot accept this. I am not happy with myself, for this, but I am honest with myself. I feel that it is wrong.
No on here is telling you what to think.

The only direction you're being given is your opinions should not supercede the freedoms we should allow fellow American citizens based simply on your transparent disdain of them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you wish to pretend to be another brainiac, complete with non-witty analogies, like dan, huh ? Give it up, sushi-boi, 9 states is a minority, and you know it. They are trading rings, while the fad lasts, but it will not become national policy. Period.
This is Dan you moron.

And allowing liberties to fellow citizens has never been a fad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Tells us that an awful lot of lobbyists are on their knees, subverting national identity. Let me guess, you're a lobbyist ?
"Subverting national identity"...LOL!!!

I love your attempts at muddying the waters.

No friend...I'm no lobbyist. I'm just some character like you voicing my opinion regarding gays being allowed to marry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you mind, awfully, saying that in English, please ?
It already was.

Two steps in learning to read.

Understanding the words themselves and then it's on to comprehension.

Apparently you've managed to gain ground on one aspect but not the other.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it given I've had no need for a sock puppet.
Oh Dan you silly galoot, everyone knows it's you!

You big dopey fibber!

Too Funny!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,'I' almost forgot...
'I' hold 2 degrees, in Chemistry and Astrophysics, and 'I' have been a teacher.
FYI, "Friend".
By the way...the 'Unibomber' was quite a scholar as well.

Just an FYI.

But I satill doubt your claim given the feedback I've seen from you in here.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they certainly attract those.
I have yet to meet racist, or a woman hater that was not a republican, but I have met some republicans that were neither of those, just self-centered.
Only republicans are racists and women haters! At their very best they are self centered!

NICE!

And this bigoted dope says he is here to support equal rights.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
It already was.
Two steps in learning to read.
Understanding the words themselves and then it's on to comprehension.
Apparently you've managed to gain ground on one aspect but not the other.
I didn't understand it either Dan. I guess I need to gain ground in the aspect of formatting our government on a full set of liberties that provides no inherent viable harm.

Let gays marry!

FUN!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
First, let me thank you, dan, for confirming that is one of your sock puppets, "friend", as well as the idiotic analogies...
Now, to business...
You are obviously stuck in the Twilight Zone, because you inserted the word "abusive' into an argument, a word that I never used. I have not denied the use of the word "foster', merely your attempt to place words into my mouth, in order to attack me for them. Find my post that clearly displays my use of the words "abusive foster homes' as something to be promoted..Foster care is temporary, adoption is permanent. I promote adoption by normal families that have normal values to teach much along the same lines as animals needing "forever homes", not TDY in several stops along the way to adulthood.
I wish to thank all the powers that be, that I do not live anywhere you, as I would probably find my house toilet papered on Samhain, find myself blinded at Christmas time, and who knows what other indignities ?
I have no doubt that my cars would be vandalized, that my family would be harrassed, and that the police would be called on a regular basis for no reason whatsoever, everytime you hit the Night Train, or Mad Dog 20/20, or whatever rotgut you drink. You are abhorrent in here, and there is no doubt in my mind that you are an atrocious neighbor. Why not do your poor neighbors a favor, and pick up the broken bottles that must surely litter the property that you currently reside in, even though it is nothing more than a trailer park ?
No, it isn't by all indications, it is being decided right now, but all indications would point to the fact that this is nothing more than a fad. Indicators show that gays have never been thought of, as legit, and there is no reason to change that now.
Ciao, dan
Hudson-sama. Ichi-ban-sama.
There are quite a number of abusive foster care situations. Add to that foster care is not a healthy envirement for kids to grow up in.

Disagree?

And what about the multitude of children that don't get adopted by opposite sexed families? By your account you'd rather see them rot in foster care or orphanges than to be allowed to grow up in a loving family that happens to be gay so in turn you don't care about the little kiddies so stop thinking you do given that's an obvious lie.

Gays have been thought of as "legit for quote some time now. They've owned businesses, homes, have been politicians and are increasingly able to get married.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
dan...
Go snort some wasabi, and get back to me, with the results..
Don't have to given I apparently manage to control at least 6 more brain cells than yourself.

I already know it would be a painful experience explaining why I don't drink Drano, stick my hand down running garbage disposals, pull on a tigers tail at the zoo or beat my head with a ballpeen hammer.

If you're curious about if those things and snorting wasabi might hurt then you do them yourself.

LOL!!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have to given I apparently manage to control at least 6 more brain cells than yourself.
I already know it would be a painful experience explaining why I don't drink Drano, stick my hand down running garbage disposals, pull on a tigers tail at the zoo or beat my head with a ballpeen hammer.
If you're curious about if those things and snorting wasabi might hurt then you do them yourself.
LOL!!!!
At least 6 more, maybe 7! But not 8. No way 8.

Too Funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Only republicans are racists and women haters! At their very best they are self centered!
NICE!
And this bigoted dope says he is here to support equal rights.
that isnt what I said Liar Mike

Wow... this is your standard tactic isnt it
BillBoard

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Not long ago there was a call for sanity to deal with USA's financial crises that the Republican Party had created in the first pace.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
that isnt what I said Liar Mike
Wow... this is your standard tactic isnt it
Here's what you said bigot:

"I have yet to meet racist, or a woman hater that was not a republican, but I have met some republicans that were neither of those, just self-centered."

Sort of implies that only republicans are racists and women haters, no Liar Jackass?

Sure it does you flaming idiot bigot.

At their very best they are "self centered"- nice touch!

FUN!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what you said bigot:
"I have yet to meet racist, or a woman hater that was not a republican, but I have met some republicans that were neither of those, just self-centered."
Sort of implies that only republicans are racists and women haters, no Liar Jackass?
Sure it does you flaming idiot bigot.
At their very best they are "self centered"- nice touch!
FUN!
Yes.,.. yet to meet, I donít live in an area where I have met all that many bigots and woman haters Liar Mike, and I certainly donít consider the once I have met a cross section of all republicans, but the racists and man haters I have met are republicans.

I know for a fact that not all republicans are.

You did it again Liar Mike :)

you never disappoint
BillBoard

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

NO bans so far.
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

BillBoard wrote:
Not long ago there was a call for sanity to deal with USA's financial crises that the Republican Party had created in the first pace.
According to several lagitimate economist say the worst is yet to come, within the next few months we will realize we are most defenitly in a resesion ...
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Hey Ho Wakanatabi posted your picture !!! why?
BillBoard

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Captain Beefheart says:

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.,.. yet to meet, I donít live in an area where I have met all that many bigots and woman haters Liar Mike, and I certainly donít consider the once I have met a cross section of all republicans, but the racists and man haters I have met are republicans.
I know for a fact that not all republicans are.
You did it again Liar Mike :)
you never disappoint
Well at least you got off that Clinton wasn't impeached jag you were on. I finally convinced you that his impeachment didn't fail, eh? Good!

Now on to your bigotry. It is very stupid and bigoted what you said about republicans. It is that kind of selfish and ignorant attitude that is driving us over the fiscal cliff.

WOOHOO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,801 - 149,820 of200,231
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••