Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
149,661 - 149,680 of 200,357 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow I don't see you as a college educated man.
See...in college when you take tests they go by facts....not opinions.
How would you know?

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay unions are a violent, defective contradiction on fundamental evolutionary principles.
There, no religion.
Smile.
No religion, but still pure BS.
Congrats.

Marriage is a legal contract.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is even less beneficial, for the majority of us, to waste U.S. Government resources, attempting to re-define the term "marriage", for the benefit of less than 10% of the population. Way to go, chump...
What government resources would be wasted, bigfoot?
Looks like you are going to have to STFU, huh?
Bamboo

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

And the little hamster runs aroud on the wheel.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, you knuckle-dragging uni-brow, but you cannot be serious with this? LOL You see no difference between a ritual ceremony, and the description of the ritual ceremony ? You are truly absurd. Do you also believe that the TV set and the manual for the TV set are one and the same ? HAR HAR YUK YUK You are absolutely the dumbest son-of-a-b!tch in here...
I second that. Dan's a dope. Makes him lots of fun!

I like it when he tries to talk all fancy!

WOOHOO!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
One THOUSAND, five hundred and fifty nine posts and yet you still cannot identify a viable harm that gay marriage causes.
You're no marksman friend.
LOL!!!
He's your friend?

You treat your friends like that? Got any left?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
But, you always have to qualify your answer, with the disclaimer...
Yeah, "I got nothing against poly except polygamists are child sexual abusers, perverts and evil cultists". One clown even said polygamists are murderers!

Say something like that about same sex marriage and watch the sh!t fly!

WOOHOOO!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many posts where you said Clinton's impeachment failed. I'm not lying. You are.
Now you are lying about what I am calling you a liar about

Starting to see a pattern here Mike

You lie all the time dont you
Grass

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Not much else going on tonight either.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are lying about what I am calling you a liar about
Starting to see a pattern here Mike
You lie all the time dont you
Give it up loser. Clinton was impeached. It did not fail.
Happened last century. Accept it. Move on. We both know what happened.

This argument isn't over that now. It's over you falsely accusing me of lying. I will not accept that.

You are a liar and punk for falsely calling me a liar.

You didn't know what impeachment means. You thought it meant guilty and removal from office. Now you know better. Be a man and admit it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up loser. Clinton was impeached. It did not fail.
Happened last century. Accept it. Move on. We both know what happened.
This argument isn't over that now. It's over you falsely accusing me of lying. I will not accept that.
You are a liar and punk for falsely calling me a liar.
You didn't know what impeachment means. You thought it meant guilty and removal from office. Now you know better. Be a man and admit it.
Nothing for me to give up Liar

You decided to lie about what other people said, and by doing so addmited defeat

do you have any more lying to add?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, so sad, for him. Me so broken up. LOL. But you are right,'I' should not direct fire on an innocent bystander, as his poor, long suffering wife must be...
That's what I'm thinking. She suffers enough.

My girlfriend is a totally free spirit and a sex fiend. She doesn't bat an eye when she sees me on a gay related topix thread. Makes the little freak hot.

But Dan's poor wife who knows? He's always on the gay threads. She's gotta notice.
Grass

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

There is still a few minutes left.
Butch

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Not a Founding Father wrote:
The United States is a representative republic, not a democracy.
Um, no. It's actually a Democratic Republic.'Representative', in your explanation, is a close approximation but not factual nor exact. Please go read something above a high school level on the topic of American Government. You'll be light years ahead of most citizens if you do.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is a public act. And it is regulated by rules, and conventions that are clearly defined.
Marriage is a legal contract. And when the rules that regulate who can enter that contract violate equal protection, the rules should be changed.
Butch

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, coward, read this and then reiterate your claim that the unions are not thugs:
New video has surfaced showing Fox News contributor Steven Crowder being repeatedly punched while trying to stop Michigan pro-union protestors from tearing down a conservative tent outside the stateís capitol.
Earlier this afternoon, we reported that pro-union protestors in Michigan tore down an Americans for Prosperity tent while rallying against the stateís new right-to-work law.
Crowder was apparently on the scene to conduct man-on-the-street interviews, when things seemed to have gotten quite tense.
One protester cursed at him as he attempted to ask a question; another grabbed Crowder and punched him in the head a few times. Later on, as a tent was being torn down, Crowder was hit again.
However, being that the video is edited, it is unclear whether the violence against Crowder resulted from something we donít see on-camera, or what sort of exchange occurred immediately before the punching at 0:38 into the video.
Before the video surfaced, Crowder tweeted several pictures of himself, post-punching."
Pfft! That's nothin'. You boys ever heard of the French Revolution? LOL Now that's some good internal strife going on. And they have the gall to say Americans get too emotional about their opinions. Go figure.

Personally, I support the right to punch TV journalists. For any reason; but especially if the men use tons of hairspray. I'm sorry, but as citizens of a free country, we just can't stand for that kinda thing.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would 'I' have to STFU, as 'I' have addressed this question, in a subsequent post, to moronic dan, about the justices and their salaries, and the costs of trying a case. Maybe YOU should STFU, as you are an imbecile. And, an imbecile that wishes to get the last word in, so badly, that you forget that the Constitution allows all of us "Freedom Of Speech".
Shut the hell up. Crackhead.
Um, stupid, the justices are going to get paid, gay marriage cases or no.

I said you'll have STFU, because you couldn't come up with any government resources waited, and you would have been better off if you had. You didn't come up with any. And, bigfoot, it's not a "Freedom of Speech" issue. I'm free to tell you to STFU, and you are free not to.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is, you shouldn't be afraid to be who you are...
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/gionet2454...
I'm not going to bother to look.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you, for being you.
You are showing how basically dishonest you are.
Butch

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
But, rose, we are not talking about protection, we are talking about entitlement, and attack upon a universally recognized institution. Don't forget ability does not grant validation.
You're a swarthy fella Rock. BTW, what do mean, exactly, by 'universally recognized institution'?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••