Konbanwa means 'good evening'.<quoted text>
Konbanwa, you're such a little suck-up.
Well Rock Hudson....good evening to you my fine friend.
I'm curious about your earlier statements that "10%" shouldn't dictate to the other "90%" in terms of the '10%' being allowed to marry. Specifically gays.
Blacks constitute about 13% of the population. I think Asians number around 5%. Other minority groups less.
Do you think we should ban them from marrying because some dipshit like yourself thinks it's his business in how they live their personal life as well?