Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171086 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, you knuckle-dragging uni-brow, but you cannot be serious with this? LOL You see no difference between a ritual ceremony, and the description of the ritual ceremony ? You are truly absurd. Do you also believe that the TV set and the manual for the TV set are one and the same ? HAR HAR YUK YUK You are absolutely the dumbest son-of-a-b!tch in here...
Right.

Well Einstein there is only one thing called marriage. Your efforts of muddying the waters illustrate how polluted your mind just might be.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171088 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is even less beneficial, for the majority of us, to waste U.S. Government resources, attempting to re-define the term "marriage", for the benefit of less than 10% of the population. Way to go, chump...
Prove it.

Prove that government resources will be wasted should we allow gays to marry.

I don't see it but you go on now...show us the goods. Show us the proof.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171090 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your take" is erroneous. You are witnessing the phenomenon of common sense refusing to be buried. You, surely, cannot expect 90% of us to clam up, so as to allow 10% of the population to take control ? How about simply speaking for your end of the spectrum, the "lower than 56 IQ points" crowd, and not attempting to identify with the smart ones of us that have the real grasp of the situation ?
LOL!!

I don't think your idea of 'common sense' is shared.

As messed up as you are you might think using Reynolds foil on a baby in leiu of Huggies diapers is 'common sense' given it's cheaper and forms to an infants backsides more closely....LOL!!!!!

Homosexuals wishing to marry merely represents an American citizens wish to pursue a particular liberty which as of yet has not proven to cause any harm outside of making you get all squinty eyed mad given you don't like it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171092 Dec 12, 2012
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe this dead horse is still breathing! Genuine LOL!
;D

Who the man?

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#171094 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, again, making a racist issue out of my referral, to your mentality...
Your referral was racist. Why act like it wasn't?
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171095 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Wrong, because legislated recognition is not the same as universal recognition.
2) I though it was YOU who had the tubba-blubba that earned the moniker of "pocchari", as you had the mistaken idea of posting your lardass in here, for all to laugh at...
3) Having some people ignore common sense arguments does not invalidate the truth.
4) Who said that abusive foster care was better ? You, perhaps, have some evidence that I said that, as you are attacking me for it ?
5) This is a proven and time-tested truth, as well, as Chongo like to drone on about morons worrying about children. It is also the opinion of others, not just me.
6) Your idea seems to be that one kind of broken home is better than another type of broken home...interesting. Fallacious, but interesting.
7) Why should they be given a second rate home, at all ? There are many loving heterosexual couples wishing to adopt, not merely foster. Wake up, moron. And the voice of reason and sanity will not be silenced by an idiotic "STFU" from you.
8) You spend a lot of time there, must be a living nightmare for you.
9) Many things make them unequal. Do you, perhaps, have anything to offer to prove that they are not unequal ? My most unshakeable offering is empirical evidence.
10) Thinking will not give me any aneurysm, perhaps your stupid ass should not use words that you cannot spell ?
I don't give a rat's ass about your choco ice cream analogy, we are not discussing confections...
Allow me, again, to assist in your much resisted learning:(pocchari)= plump. From: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
Truth is truth, whether it's disputed, or not.
It HAS been proven.
Yes, they are broken. They are out of balance, like a wheel on a car that makes said car shudder.
Shoddy is what they are.
Time spent as a loser, you said you've "been there" ???
Sure, I've offered evidence, I take your glaring omission of anything to prove that they are NOT unequal to be a confession of the the lack of same ?
LOL re: your claim about thinking, I have been handing you your ass since you started jousting with me. You are clearly subpar as per intelligence. Like yer hero, Chongo...
Why is it I get the feeling if I advised you not to reach into a running garbage disposal to clean out an obstruction you'd do it anyway out of beligerance?

LOL!!!

You can state your *opinion* a hundred times but it's still just your personal opinion.

If you're just that stupid to think foster care for little kiddies is better than giving them a loving home then so be it.

And if you want to learn Japanese try 'baca' given you're full of it.

LOL!!!!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#171097 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is an attack upon the dignity, and honor, of marriage.
No, it's not, bigfoot.
R Hudson wrote:
Similar to the Boy Scouts, and the forced intrusion into their group. Insults the meaning of marriage, and renders it more susceptible to disparagement, and disrespect.
Wiccan, my backside.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171098 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, please, explain your apparent confusion in your post, in which you scoffed at the difference between marriage and the definition of marriage...
I don't think I was the one confused friend.

LOL!!!
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171102 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I can read that, as reading the posts that both you, and Chongo, have scrawled has strengthened my ability to decipher gibberish. And another of inane analogies that misses the mark....The sad fact is that my world is the dollar, and your side is the dime. And we are witnessing the dollars being made subservient to the dime, with this issue.
You puff yoursedlf up pretty big in the internet.

In the internet you're the champion, the leader....hell.....you're the next thing to a god.

Do you glow at night too?

LOL!!!!

You the man Rock Hudson.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171103 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Even now, you show your confusion. You call me "friend". Why ?
If you got around socially you'd know when someone wishes to disrespect you in a debate the term serves as a form of belittlement.

You might need to get out a little more than just talking to the clerk at 7-11 to get your nightly case of Budweiser Light.

FYI
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171107 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst...Then again,'I' might not....
And gays have no business attempting to appropriate a title that they do not rate. Marriage is for properly formatted couples to enjoy. Gays can have their relationships, without the Gov't stamp of approval to use to force the majority of us to recognize their theft of honor.
"...a title they do not rate."

LOL!!!

And how is it gays are not able to approprate a title they do not 'rate'?

And what is this "theft of honor" bullshit.

Are gays out there claiming to be war heroes????

LOL!!!

Your thoughts are a bad mikshake made up of 382 of the wrong ingredients friend....LOL!!!
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171108 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
But, if Japanese is the language of the moment, you may now address me as "Hudson-SAMA". Ichi-ban-SAMA ! Chew on that, smartass.
Nah,,,

...I like Rock Hudson.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171112 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you have lots of erroneous thoughts.
Mine, and many others, as well.
'I' said "adopt", not foster care.
This whole room is full of shyte, even though "baka", or "baca" means "idiot", not "shyte"...try again ?
Post 171040;

"4) Who said that abusive foster care was better ? "

-Lie much?

LOL!!!

You mentioned it a couple of other times as well bright boy.

'Baca' in Spanish means mouth. In Japanese it's not idiot but means stupid.

Class dismissed.

LOL!!!
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171113 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
'I' am sorry that you feel diminished in my presence.
Sincerely, Hudson-sama. Ichi-ban-sama.
Oooooh....I do.

I DO!!!

You are the great and mighty Rock Hudson of the internet.

I bow to your greatness. Please don't destroy me on whim.

I quivier in fear given your almighty presence. Even now I'm slipping on a pair of Depends for fear I might soil myself should you decide to berate me.

BAH HAH HAH!!!!!
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171114 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Konbanwa, you're such a suck-up.
Give me a minute.

Even though my wife is Japanese that's a new one.

And my suspicions lead me to believe Konbobo, Konbouya, Konocopia or whatver isn't a good thing.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171115 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Konbanwa, you're such a little suck-up.
Konbanwa means 'good evening'.

Well Rock Hudson....good evening to you my fine friend.

I'm curious about your earlier statements that "10%" shouldn't dictate to the other "90%" in terms of the '10%' being allowed to marry. Specifically gays.

Blacks constitute about 13% of the population. I think Asians number around 5%. Other minority groups less.

Do you think we should ban them from marrying because some dipshit like yourself thinks it's his business in how they live their personal life as well?
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171116 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
That'd be this one ...
<quoted text>
...Because the issue is the definition of marriage.
Let me help you out.

Marriage is the legal union between two consenting adults which find attraction, love and a willingness to commit to this legal union.

Heterosexuals AND homosexuals have done this successfully.

Some later flamed by divorcing which I have no doubt you've experienced but there ya go Einstein.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#171117 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
'I' am using fancy words to illustrate the fact that we, as a race, have never recognized gay as being deserving of marriage. Up until recently, we would never have even entertained the notion of it. But, now, we have so many lawyers about, it is inevitable that we have to address the issue, at all.
Who's "we"?

You and the other dumpy losers who get sloppy drunk playing poker on Friday nights?

And fellow American citizens are not deserving of a basic civil liberty because you say so?

Good luck with that.

LOL!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#171120 Dec 12, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You had to go to Japan to find a Fa$$ot to marry. Really sick. A Japanese Fa$$ot. WOW
Now that's not nice.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#171121 Dec 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a very good example of a red herring. Gov't resources will be wasted PURSUING the question of allowing the gays to marry.
You'll have to better than that.
Specifically how?

And was it a waste when they debated whether or not to allow slaves freedom in the 1800's given that topic centered around American citizens gaining civil rights as well?

Here's where you're a mess - you fail to recognize all American citizens are due a full set of liberties. Being allowed to marry an adult of one's choice is simply that...a liberty.

See....I don't have to dance around like a 3 legged dog on a cocaine diet to get to the point like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Available for dating Bachelorette (Dec '13) Dec 20 KeS 2
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) Dec 18 classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Dec 18 Matt Dalek 2
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov '14 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale