Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,980

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#170853 Dec 11, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I were fat, I could lose weight. And my pic shows I'm not fat at all.
You are a monster mutation, self described. Nothing you can do about that.
Do you think you should have been aborted?
LOL! Bet your mom wishes she had finished the job, instead of just wasting a perfectly good hanger.
Nice!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#170854 Dec 11, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I were fat, I could lose weight. And my pic shows I'm not fat at all.
You are a monster mutation, self described. Nothing you can do about that.
Do you think you should have been aborted?
LOL! Bet your mom wishes she had finished the job, instead of just wasting a perfectly good hanger.
Yet another "spot on" "intelligent and insightful" post from Rose_NoHo for her fans to marvel at!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#170855 Dec 11, 2012
Skinner v OK was not a case about marriage. It was a case concerning using forced sterilization as a form of punishment for crime.
USA Huh

Virginia Beach, VA

#170856 Dec 11, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>thanks to michican law i don't have to help a bigot christardo like you... so die dumbazs
Hey dipsh*t. I believe the government has no right to meddle in the sexual affairs or consenting adults, but for the court to go against the will of the people is BS.
Just like the 2000 election where Gore won the popular vote, but Bush won the electoral. Proves one thing your vote ain't worth sh*t.
P.S. How do you know what religion I am? You self assuming jizz mopper.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#170857 Dec 11, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh joy my little sugar nipples thinks that everyone is below him. What a putz
Belay the sex talk. I'm not your sugar nipples creep.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#170858 Dec 11, 2012
USA Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dipsh*t. I believe the government has no right to meddle in the sexual affairs or consenting adults, but for the court to go against the will of the people is BS.
That's the court's job. Why do you think we have checks and balances, and don't just vote on everything? The minority has to be protected from the tyranny of the majority.
USA Huh wrote:
Just like the 2000 election where Gore won the popular vote, but Bush won the electoral. Proves one thing your vote ain't worth sh*t.
P.S. How do you know what religion I am? You self assuming jizz mopper.
Feel that way? Don't vote.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#170859 Dec 11, 2012
USA Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dipsh*t. I believe the government has no right to meddle in the sexual affairs or consenting adults, but for the court to go against the will of the people is BS.
Just like the 2000 election where Gore won the popular vote, but Bush won the electoral. Proves one thing your vote ain't worth sh*t.
P.S. How do you know what religion I am? You self assuming jizz mopper.
i know what you mean... christians shouldn't be allowed to vote
USA Huh

Virginia Beach, VA

#170860 Dec 11, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the court's job. Why do you think we have checks and balances, and don't just vote on everything? The minority has to be protected from the tyranny of the majority.
<quoted text>
Feel that way? Don't vote.
I don't. I like watching all you sheeple line up in November, believing you are exercising your power of the vote.
USA Huh

Virginia Beach, VA

#170861 Dec 11, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the court's job. Why do you think we have checks and balances, and don't just vote on everything? The minority has to be protected from the tyranny of the majority.
<quoted text>
Feel that way? Don't vote.
So I guess that whole by the people for the people is a sham.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#170862 Dec 11, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the court's job. Why do you think we have checks and balances, and don't just vote on everything? The minority has to be protected from the tyranny of the majority.
<quoted text>
Feel that way? Don't vote.
Who's protects the 1% when the 99% raise their taxes so they don't have to raise their own?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#170863 Dec 11, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>i know what you mean... christians shouldn't be allowed to vote
Nice!

A person of tolerance and diversity.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#170867 Dec 11, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
"To the contrary, we have many competent members (but not all of them are competent), you can not to do my job without the proper training (as in any industry), you need to know what the hell you are doing to get the job done right (as with any job) and the employer knows it, that is why they agree to our demands (seems to mean that you suggest the union demands are met, because the union demands proper training, even though training occurs in all jobs, union and non-union alike). You are just a loser (can't see how) and can't stand it. You are willing to do without in order to survive (no, I'm not, I do very well).
It's people like you with no back bone to fight for a better living while your employer reeps the benefits (people like me ? Hah! I do very well, without your gang doing anything for me). You can call it extortion or anything else you want, the employers are the same way if not worse. You will never figure it out you scab.(I have figured it out, I don't need the union to make my own way, very nicely, too.)
"Live Better Work UNION" (is a catch phrase for cowards with no backbone or bargaining ability.)
Go talk to your boss like a man, if you can, I talk to mine every day, and I tell him what's on my mind, whenever I want to. Even told him the other day that I like the hell out of him, but that, 1/2 the time, I want to smack the shyte out of him. Did I get fired ? No. Did I get beaten up ? No. We talk, as real men do. If I want something, I go to his office, and request 5 minutes of his time. He always makes the time for me. You should try working away from the shadow of fear.
Seems to me that the union is not necessary for proper training to occur. Why should I go FK myself ? The union has all the FK'ing going on. they are raping idiots, like you...
Whilst I am sure that this "spinless" was supposed to be "spineless", it wasn't spelled properly. Nonetheless.....You are the spinless[sic] one, as you have no balls to use, apart from the ones that your union gives you. Dumb ? Why don't you ask the union to send you back to school, so that you may learn to spell properly?
Nah, I shan't go FK myself. But I MAY go wipe my a$$ with my union membership card, after I am done using it, when it expires. I will continue to reep[sic] the benefits from it, until it is out-of-date. Go and call the Hoffa Hotline and report me for that.
Hey man...

...I wouldn't fight with 'Bruno'.

He's just another one of your fellow brothers who has an IQ below that of a Guatemalan tree squirrel and you may need his support one day.

Just an FYI.

LOL!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#170868 Dec 11, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I were fat, I could lose weight. And my pic shows I'm not fat at all.
You are a monster mutation, self described. Nothing you can do about that.
Do you think you should have been aborted?
LOL! Bet your mom wishes she had finished the job, instead of just wasting a perfectly good hanger.
You have been kind of pissy on here lately... Yeast infection? Still in menopause? Blonde roots showing?

:-)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#170872 Dec 11, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been kind of pissy on here lately... Yeast infection? Still in menopause? Blonde roots showing?
:-)
I know right? I was thinking maybe the old bag had a stroke. Or maybe needs her medication adjusted. But she's been listless and dopey for quite a while.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#170873 Dec 11, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I sure was. Ooops
:D
I meant to attack this one: "<quoted text>
Thanks.

Thanks for showing us the puke stain on your shirt.

LOL!!!
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#170874 Dec 11, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that you think homosexuality is equivalent to
heterosexuality?
I'll say it myself.

It is equivalent.

The only difference would equate to the fact one's preference in a partner happens to be of the same sex.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#170876 Dec 11, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man...
...I wouldn't fight with 'Bruno'.
He's just another one of your fellow brothers who has an IQ below that of a Guatemalan tree squirrel and you may need his support one day.
Just an FYI.
LOL!!
So your posts which are all like this, just stupid ad hominen, are on topic and valid but mine are trolling?

Just a FYI.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#170877 Dec 11, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say it myself.
It is equivalent.
The only difference would equate to the fact one's preference in a partner happens to be of the same sex.
Don't try to write fancy Dan, it comes out stupid.

"...difference would equate to the fact..." Too funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#170878 Dec 11, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Thanks for showing us the puke stain on your shirt.
LOL!!!
Lovely. Another typical Dan post.

But I or anyone with a different opinion from Dan is a troll. And should "get lost punk".

Nice!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#170879 Dec 11, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Thanks for showing us the puke stain on your shirt.
LOL!!!
Six biased idiots (so far) have rated this post "Brilliant"!

Priceless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pet Vet: Fleas become resistant to typical trea... 46 min Seth Ashford 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr surfboards 7,957
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 22 hr theos 2,276
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat free for all 5,081
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Sep 16 🙈🙈 99
michael walker? Sep 15 meh 1
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••