Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,465)

Showing posts 149,281 - 149,300 of200,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
Who's got the bigger dick, you or Jerry ?
oh sorry don't have one of those and never have... but he does have a nice thick one

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>oh hes no opponant... just a dumbazz with a lonely hand
So he's not an opponent but he is a gay?

He's not gay. You know that. Calling people gay because you don't like them is homophobic and stupid.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
Who's got the bigger dick, you or Jerry ?
tell us about you skinny calused nicoteen stained one ...lol

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
So he's not an opponent but he is a gay?
He's not gay. You know that. Calling people gay because you don't like them is homophobic and stupid.
so tell me why would a "hetero man" spend all day when not driving a dirty truck on a gay topix.... hhhmmm.... i'm here because i have a trans child... he is here why??????? everyday???? really... hell im not here but a short period each week

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>tell us about you skinny calused nicoteen stained one ...lol
You mean his dick is smokin'? HAR!HAR!HAR!

At least you didn't call him gay!

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like to fondle little girls, you should be arrested (again)...
your the one that brought up little girls morazz.... oh guess that relates to the rape charges you had that jerry found
PeSized

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Still not good enough, so pass it on or pass it through your pea sized brain.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

FiveVotes wrote:
If you want to find a inbreed bunch of Republican&Tea Party members then go on doen to this arm pit of a hole in teh brain community.
The most anti-Obama place in the U.S.
King County, Texas, where President Obama won only five votes.
There are many precincts where Romney got zero votes. Zero! Mostly non tax paying urban hellholes.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57548626/...

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amusing, how he claims to be LBGT friendly, and then uses "gay", as an insult ? I'm surprised that gay community hasn't chided her about that, yet ....I would expect even Chongo to have an opinion about that....
hey shouldnt you two be in church... hmmmmm not very christian

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, with the "I'm here because it's OK, but it's not OK, for you" theme. How does your presence, here, become justified by the presence of a twisted wreck of a child ? A fragile child, that cannot help itself, in any way, as per your boast, to be ready to cut anyone who messes with it ? You know that you screwed up with your EMO, don't you ?
i'd cut your azz from head to toe if you messed with my kiddo.... never waver on that

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>so tell me why would a "hetero man" spend all day when not driving a dirty truck on a gay topix.... hhhmmm.... i'm here because i have a trans child... he is here why??????? everyday???? really... hell im not here but a short period each week
So time spent on Topix is directly proportional to gayness? Is that what you're saying toots?

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
So time spent on Topix is directly proportional to gayness? Is that what you're saying toots?
your beeting a dead horse dumbazz

sweet my verification number was 6666

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>your beeting a dead horse dumbazz
sweet my verification number was 6666
I'm not afraid of your sillyass imaginary boss toots.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I would take that knife from you, reach down through your throat, and pull that knife up, through your ass, and cut you all, the way up, on the inside, if you ever tried to get near me with a knife.
oh i'm so worried about you... not!!!!!!!!!!
Winston Smiths dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to equate the rare exceptions to procreation in marriage to the absolute desolation of procreation in ss unions???
Really?
Kind of silly stupid, don't you think???
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Nothing you said addressed the facts I stated.
They certainly did not disqualify my facts;
1. Heterosexual couples who do not procreate are still a large minority.
You simply argue that heterosexual couples are delaying or may not at this time choose to have children (those 'decisions' change all the time). Minor fluctuations in rates does not change my facts.
2. Gay couples are 'absolutely desolate' by mutual procreation.
You blatantly attempt to make the same idiotic, deceitful comparison.
-The unnatural barrenness of heterosexual couples to the absolute mutual desolation of every single gay couple.
-Even worse, your 'solution' leaves the child always absent one parent and one gender! A horrible and cruel deprivation of a child's well-being. Something that is diabolical and should be criminal. Anyone deliberately perpetrating this on a child is despicable.
This is a example of what evil consequences the attempt to equate duplicate couples to marriage leads to...
Your denial is sick and dangerous!
In your first post you started with a massive lie. You're still promoting that porkie, bub. The fact is that more than half of all married couples do not have children according to the data in the census report from 1990 to 2000. Yes, I know that doesn't mean they will never have children, but the numbers are much higher than I thought they'd be.
article wrote:
Younger couples also are making the childless choice. A 2011 study by the Center for Work-Life Policy finds that a surprisingly large number of Generation Xers people born between 1965 and 1978 are delaying parenthood or forgoing it completely.

The center reported that 43 percent of Gen-X women and 32 percent of Gen-X men did not have kids.
That is huge! Not a tiny fraction as you claimed initially. Gen Xers are nearing the end of their reproductive lives. This doesn't equate to delaying so much as simply opting out. One out of 5 women don't have kids compared to 1 out of 10 in the 70s. You can lump a huge number of men into that stat somewhere as they're kind of important in terms of creating a baby.

You go on at the close of the above quoted post to make the mistake of asserting your opinion is fact. Your nattering on about depriving children of one parent is horseshit. That happens regularly in the heterosexual world. Where's your outrage? If it is criminal why aren't we arresting single parents rampantly?

Where is your proof that having a married gay couple raising a child will harm the child? Oh, yeah, you don't have any because gay marriage isn't something that has been around very long.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not afraid of your sillyass imaginary boss toots.
hey isnt your rapture soon

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

The fundamental basis of marriage is a cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

There is an obvious distinction between redumbant gender couples and diverse gendered couples. You know, the union of Mars and Venus vs the collision of Uranus and Uranus.

Which brings us to the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning factor of anal sex. A violent abuse of evolutionary design.

On a more personal level, a love relationship between diverse genders results in human fruit. The singular birthplace of every single other relationship. Worth of distinction and protection. You are a product of such. However, your duplicate relationship is absolutely desolate. There is no more a profound distinction...

All of this makes it absolutely idiotic to equate the two relationships. A silly attempt to impose an imposter relationship on marriage. A counterfeit that becomes more and more exposed the closer it is joined to the real thing.

Smile.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>hey isnt your rapture soon
What the hell is a rapture and when is yours? Is it some kind of imaginary religious thing?

What are you one of those quacked out fundies? Tell me Rev Phelps, what harm would a loving marriage of two men or women cause you?

Don't tell me Jesus said it's bad.

Your Buy bull is off topic. Take it to church toots. We don't wanna hear it!

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Take notes? People should completely ignore you, you are like a black hole of intellect.
BTW Rose, you have called people names in each and every one of your replies. Why do you expect different when others are replying to you?
As predicted in post 170451

"You can't argue against that, so you'll just call me names.
Now, if only I were this good at predicting lottery numbers.:)"

LOL. One would think you'd be embarrassed to do exactly what I predicted you would do. Guess it takes a certain amount of character to be embarrassed.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
As predicted in post 170451
"You can't argue against that, so you'll just call me names.
Now, if only I were this good at predicting lottery numbers.:)"
LOL. One would think you'd be embarrassed to do exactly what I predicted you would do. Guess it takes a certain amount of character to be embarrassed.
What is there to argue moron? You haven't presented an argument.

You told me to take notes, and then you went on to explain the meaning of your made up words? I guess it is your form of baby language?

And yes, you should be embarrassed, hell I am embarrassed for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,281 - 149,300 of200,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••