Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
149,261 - 149,280 of 200,325 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruno is a class A butthole and all that for sure. But he's an equal opportunity class A butthole, and I respect that. He'll probably insult me in response to this post supporting him. Funny!
I try for equal opportunity insults but can't bring myself to like or back up some of the pompous iceholes who think since they support SSM, their sh!t no longer stinks. And that it should be the most important cause our troubled world.
lol .. You are a second class "Butthole" but still a butthole, and I respect that too, funny ...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
lol .. You are a second class "Butthole" but still a butthole, and I respect that too, funny ...
I knew you'd insult me for supporting you! You the man.

Fun!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you. If we had video capability in here, I'd show you how easily I could use a $100 bill to light up one of my expensive cigars, little boy.
We're so not impressed.
HandPicked

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

So much of the same it's hard to pick a winner?

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you. If we had video capability in here, I'd show you how easily I could use a $100 bill to light up one of my expensive cigars, little boy.
ya sure..... and your a great catch for one of us females.... not!!!!!!!!!! oh can you crush a beer can on your head too???

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What, you took a poll? Or did you just make that up? Come on, don't fib to us toots! You're bad at it.
Big fibber!
Fun!
i notice you kinda got a thing for hudson.... hhhmmmm?
Crumpits

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Lookie here, we have another member of the IDIOTS Republican / TEA PARTY club.

R-SC member Jim DeMint stunned the political world Thursday by announcing he was stepping down from the Senate to lead the (i'm too crazy) Heritage Foundation.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>i notice you kinda got a thing for hudson.... hhhmmmm?
Are you insinuating that I am gay? Is there something wrong with being gay toots? Tell us about it.

This is perfect place to vent your homophobia. You've got a relevant audience. Let's hear it!

Let me get you warmed up- Did you hear about the gay cowboy?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

He enjoyed ridin' ropin' and redecoratin'!

HAR!HAR!HAR!

I got a million of 'em!

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insinuating that I am gay? Is there something wrong with being gay toots? Tell us about it.
This is perfect place to vent your homophobia. You've got a relevant audience. Let's hear it!
Let me get you warmed up- Did you hear about the gay cowboy?
nope i fully accept lgbt.... just pointing out that you and hudson seem to have a budding relationship and i hope you two find the marriage with one another in your future... its a wonderful thing... besides he only has his nicateen stained hand

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking for an opening, to use, to get to me, eh ? Forget it, dirt lips, he's not gay, and I am not available for you...
so he's not...hmmm notice then you are...lol... now i know why your here all the time... good for you for coming out

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
But, you were impressed with that, else, you'd not have felt compelled to respond to it...
Wanna have some fun with Mona Lott? Ask him why he doesn't support poly marriage. Maybe he'll bite, although I have made him very gun shy. He's a bit traumatized but maybe feeling cocky again. Give him a try!

FUN!

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have noticed that you have a big thing for me...Go back to "Chicks With Dicks" and tell them that you found a real man to pursue, but he doesn't associate with dirt.....
oh sorry... but i have a real man who uses his hand to play with my booobies and p#ssy.... you know... he lets me touch his boy part for sex instead of using his hand... uh er... like you do

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You must notice all kinds of things that aren't real, then, like thinking that you are able to attend college.
oh contrer dumbazz... i am going to school in janauary

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>so he's not...hmmm notice then you are...lol... now i know why your here all the time... good for you for coming out
There you go. Don't be shy, let all that homphobia out toots! Call your opponent gay! That'll fix him. What a bigot!

What did the Indians call the gay cowboy?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

"Dances with Men"!

HAR!HAR!HAR!

I got a million!
FiveVotes

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

If you want to find a inbreed bunch of Republican&Tea Party members then go on doen to this arm pit of a hole in teh brain community.

The most anti-Obama place in the U.S.
King County, Texas, where President Obama won only five votes.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go. Don't be shy, let all that homphobia out toots! Call your opponent gay! That'll fix him. What a bigot!
What did the Indians call the gay cowboy?
oh hes no opponant... just a dumbazz with a lonely hand

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>nope i fully accept lgbt.... just pointing out that you and hudson seem to have a budding relationship and i hope you two find the marriage with one another in your future... its a wonderful thing... besides he only has his nicateen stained hand
We're not gay.

But tell us why do you continually bring up two men having a sexual relationship? What's your point? It seems to be that we're iceholes so we must be gay. Is that what you're saying toots?

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk like a baby....
what???? so you fondle little baby girls then... is that what you desire... eeeeeeeeeeewwwwh what pedophile creap you are

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••