Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,457)

Showing posts 149,121 - 149,140 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually go back and count them?
Geesh.
You don't have to count them son, the number is right there.

What a dope!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes. I'll have many questions for you. Thanks for volunteering. Lets start off with a few.
So tell us fruitloops. Why do you call another man "sugar nipples"?
Why does supporting marriage equality mean my head is up my ass?
Why is same sex marriage worthy of discussion but poly worthy of only insult?
So, work on them and get back to me fruitloops. I have many more for you too. Thanks again.
Is buttercup better? Cool beans buttercup, if you want to discuss poly, start a thread, I am sure you will find many who would just love to post on it. You see Buttercup, this thread pertains to the quetion of same sex marriage and the legality of negating a right that was once given in Calif. Thanks for playing " You're a Dumbass", please pick up your door prize as you exit the building. OH by the way, Buttercup you don't really support marriage equality, you just feel the need to scream "Look at me"

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Say, aren't you the moron who used to call himself "ACLU-Tom" ? "Asshat" is a dead giveaway...
Yeah that "sugar nipples" gay slang sounds familiar too.

There was some dope went by "Jbird56" or Jackass bird58" something like that used to post dumb stuff same as this "jazzybird" clown here a while ago. But could be Tom too, you might be right. He was a loud mouth jackass too.

Whatever. This clown won't last long.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I almost forgot, could you please tell wat the tyler to stop talking about f*cking the jesus ferak, as it is off-topic ?
I will do that right after jesus freaks stop trying to pass off the bible as law. Unless of course you are confused and some how think that our laws are based on the bible. In that case never mind I cant fix stupid

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
Nevertheless, there is plenty of evidence that homosexuality is not innate. There is a very considerable
body of testimony from tens of thousands of men and women who once lived as homosexuals. These ex-
“gays” have renounced their former lifestyles and many have become heterosexual in self-identification and
desire, while others have stopped at the point of comfort with their own gender and freedom from same-sex
desires. The “gay” movement’s challenge to former homosexuals to, in essence, prove they aren’t still
innately “gay” is the height of absurdity since homosexual immutability was never proven in the first place.
Why is the question of immutability so important? Because if homosexuality is not innate, it must be
acquired. And if it can be acquired, we dare not allow homosexuality to be legitimized to our children. If
there remains any shadow of doubt as to the cause of homosexuality, we must err on the side of protecting
our children. Indeed we must actively discourage them from viewing homosexuality as safe and normal,
when in fact it is demonstrably neither safe nor normal. It bears noting here that normalcy is functioning
according to nature or design. Normalcy is not based on popular opinion.
In summary, the true definition of homosexuality is same-gender sexual conduct. A homosexual is a person
who defines himself or herself by the participation in or desire to participate in such conduct. This definition
is both logical and intuitively sound.
For the sake of our children and the health of our society, we must not accept the redefinition of these
terms. We must force the advocates of the “born that way” argument to admit that they can’t prove it, and
that since they can’t prove it, they must admit the possibility that homosexuality may be acquired. We must
never allow a discussion to proceed forward if the immutability of homosexuality is assumed as a premise.
We must challenge the premise and force the logical concessions, without allowing the subject to be
changed.
tl;dr nice cut and paste job

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong as usal buttercup
Why is he "buttercup" but I'm "sugar nipples"? Which is hotter?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to count them son, the number is right there.
What a dope!
Whats the matter sugar nipples, your blow up doll have a slow leak?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Is buttercup better? Cool beans buttercup, if you want to discuss poly, start a thread, I am sure you will find many who would just love to post on it. You see Buttercup, this thread pertains to the quetion of same sex marriage and the legality of negating a right that was once given in Calif. Thanks for playing " You're a Dumbass", please pick up your door prize as you exit the building. OH by the way, Buttercup you don't really support marriage equality, you just feel the need to scream "Look at me"
You mad fruitloops?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Correct, nice post
Thank you! See, you don't have to be a jackass all the time. You can be nice.

FUN!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>tl;dr nice cut and paste job
Nice hat.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Whats the matter sugar nipples, your blow up doll have a slow leak?
Don't have one cowboy must be yours. If I liked that sort of thing, she wouldn't leak.

Blow up dolls? You complained that this thread is about the judge. You even scolded me for talking about marriage, but not the form of marriage suitable to you. Now we're talking about your leaky inflatable love doll?

P.S. What's his name?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am, it's why he called ME "buttercup"...LOL
:-D
But, I still like "sugar nipples", for you, it has a gay ring to it...LOL
He's real fickle and flirty. Now he's calling me buttercup too. Says his love doll leaks so he's on the make.

Whoa cowboy!

Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And, he can discuss poly wherever he wants to, it's a free country, he doesn't need your permission to discuss it.
He's talking about "Bruce" his leaky inflatable love doll and complaining that I am off topic talking about marriage.

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And, he can discuss poly wherever he wants to, it's a free country, he doesn't need your permission to discuss it.
When they scream poly is off topic it really means they hate it and wish to keep it illegal, but of course they can't say that without exposing themselves as the hypocrites that they are. Makes 'em real mad. Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you certain that he doesn't call it "Chongo" ?
He won't tell what his name is. It's a secret! Cute.

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The DiDuchie/Studly online bromance continues You two boys really need to stop acting like adolenct delusionalpreteen girls, you know the cluless little twits who think the entire world is hanging on their every word. Time for you fellas to get a room, or at least start PMing each other.

Seriously... STFU it's getting creepy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on drugs. Jan Brewer is one of the last patriots this country has. She is doing more to protect this nation than Obammy is. Are you in favor of letting illegal immigrants into our country ?

Off your meds again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
The Constitution was written very clearly, and no mention was made of SSm.
and no mention of slaverly or sufferage either...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
The DiDuchie/Studly online bromance continues You two boys really need to stop acting like adolenct delusionalpreteen girls, you know the cluless little twits who think the entire world is hanging on their every word. Time for you fellas to get a room, or at least start PMing each other.
Seriously... STFU it's getting creepy.
Another brilliant off topic post from ELH. Psychobitch from the north.

Aren't you that whack job used to brag how many flat screen TVs you had? Whining about your crippled hands? Wanted for burning churches down?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
and no mention of slaverly or sufferage either...
Re-post those pictures of that hot young redhead woman you posted once claiming it was you. And the ones of her feet too!

Who is she? Your grand daughter or something? She is hot!

So are you going to spin out of control soon? Hope so. I have to get up early tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,121 - 149,140 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Oakdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search