Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,181

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#170071 Dec 6, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Every gay and lesbian was born of male/female union. That's why we should keep marriage male/female too.
Right they want to marry the same sex. Ya know male and male female and female, just like Jebus inteended

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#170072 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo says there are no rational arguments against gay marriage. Then she says she's waiting for one! She's real funny! And such a dope.
OK spunkey, what are the rational reasons?

“One day at a time”

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#170073 Dec 6, 2012
Perversion is being voted in by the perverts.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#170074 Dec 6, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>OK spunkey, what are the rational reasons?
There are none but weakish ones. I support SSM, if you weren't a dope you wouldn't assume I didn't.

But skip all that, how do you do Spoogy!

Jizmie! Cummy!

Now that we've met I feel close enough to call you a jackass!

P.S. You need new tin foil.

What a jackass!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170075 Dec 6, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Let me help ya son. Rose is an athiest, in other words, Jesus and Santa dont exist
Let me help you Spoogy. Rose_NoHo is an idiot.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170076 Dec 6, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Right they want to marry the same sex. Ya know male and male female and female, just like Jebus inteended
You misspelled Jesus. Are you stupid or something?

FUN!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#170077 Dec 6, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Let me help ya son. Rose is an athiest, in other words, Jesus and Santa dont exist
Funny you mention that, I stopped believing in both at the same time when I was very young.

Tooth Fairy
Jesus
Santa
God
Easter Bunny

I grew up.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170078 Dec 6, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you mention that, I stopped believing in both at the same time when I was very young.
Tooth Fairy
Jesus
Santa
God
Easter Bunny
I grew up.
I can picture you as a malcontent kid. Sour face. Angry. Not believing in Santa! And then you grew up. And became a sour faced angry adult. And a jackass!
Poggo

Covina, CA

#170079 Dec 6, 2012
We have been over this so many times, I'm wondering if yoy have altimers?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#170080 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I can picture you as a malcontent kid. Sour face. Angry. Not believing in Santa! And then you grew up. And became a sour faced angry adult. And a jackass!
You have never been right once, why expect to be now. I had a very classic childhood, almost leave it to beaver era kind of childhood.

I did stop believing in Santa, and Jesus, and the tooth fairy earlier than some others around me but my parents cautioned me that although I knew better, not to disturb the fun others were having.

I still donít have a problem with children believing in stuff like that, but when they grow up ( or donít grow up as the case may be ) and want to taker their little beliefs and apply rules to others based on those beliefs, I stop going along

Silence is consent, and I do not consent to their fantasy controlling my life or the lives of others not of their little beliefs.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170081 Dec 6, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have never been right once, why expect to be now. I had a very classic childhood, almost leave it to beaver era kind of childhood.
I did stop believing in Santa, and Jesus, and the tooth fairy earlier than some others around me but my parents cautioned me that although I knew better, not to disturb the fun others were having.
I still donít have a problem with children believing in stuff like that, but when they grow up ( or donít grow up as the case may be ) and want to taker their little beliefs and apply rules to others based on those beliefs, I stop going along
Silence is consent, and I do not consent to their fantasy controlling my life or the lives of others not of their little beliefs.
Right. Like I said. A sour faced angry adult.

All that paranoia about someone controlling you is silly. But how you're not going to go along with it makes me real proud of you Fruitloops!
Dwarfs

Covina, CA

#170082 Dec 6, 2012
Hobbits don't like th tone of your postings.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#170084 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you going to whine about after prop 8 is gone? Me, I'm gonna party but you will still be an angry malcontent.
Remember, shooting down prop 8 is a victory for polygamists too!
It is? Wow! I've read Prop 8 and the trial transcripts several times. Polygamy is nowhere to be found in there, but I'm sure you know what you're talking about. Polygamy will be legal in California when Prop 8 goes down, eh? Wonders never cease. Alert the media... they've been keeping it a secret, too.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#170085 Dec 6, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
Atheists don't believe in Santa, eh? I'm sure they also find it hard to believe that someone as stupid as you exists.
Green Z

Covina, CA

#170086 Dec 6, 2012
"lets get it right this time."

The brief is the truth that there are no WMDs in Iraq.

The democracy also fails, as none of the Iraqi groups want a puppet Iraqi president who is controlled by the US government.

Bush busts a move, and falls apart.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#170087 Dec 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Like I said. A sour faced angry adult.
All that paranoia about someone controlling you is silly. But how you're not going to go along with it makes me real proud of you Fruitloops!
I understand English may not be your primary language, I will try to use small words.

I am not paranoid, I see people, right here in this forum, trying to control what other people not of their belief system can and cannot do based on their belief systems.

You are the pitiful little squealer, you cannot make a post without Jr High school level name calling, I do pity you, but as you have no control or influence on anyone, you arenít really a danger, just a laughing stock.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170088 Dec 6, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
It is? Wow! I've read Prop 8 and the trial transcripts several times. Polygamy is nowhere to be found in there, but I'm sure you know what you're talking about. Polygamy will be legal in California when Prop 8 goes down, eh? Wonders never cease. Alert the media... they've been keeping it a secret, too.
Nope not legal yet silly, but one step closer.

We got rid of that pesky "man/woman" part of "One Man One Woman" now all we gotta do is get you bigots to give up the "one" part.

Why is gender righteous and number "illegal"? Please tell us miss thing. We won't wait.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170089 Dec 6, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 8 said marriage is for one man one woman. Prop 8 restricted marriage to only that. Prop 8 is about to be gone. It removes an impediment to both prohibitions, gender and number. We won't be dropping the gender part but keeping the number part of prop 8 that restricts number now will we miss thing? No we're righeously tossing the whole thing.

I know you hate poly. Tough sh!t toots! It's on it's way. But meanwhile please entertain us and tell us why you hate it! I love a good bigot trying to explain himself.

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170090 Dec 6, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand English may not be your primary language, I will try to use small words.
I am not paranoid, I see people, right here in this forum, trying to control what other people not of their belief system can and cannot do based on their belief systems.
You are the pitiful little squealer, you cannot make a post without Jr High school level name calling, I do pity you, but as you have no control or influence on anyone, you arenít really a danger, just a laughing stock.
Why you mad bro?

TOO FUNNY!
Equality-is-the- issue

Chino Hills, CA

#170091 Dec 6, 2012
Despite anyone's personal beliefs or opinions, the issue of equality is at stake with same-sex marriage. Proposition 8 and any measure aimed at eliminating or restricting rights of any American citizen is discriminatory, period.
The intent of the US Constitution was to provide equality to all along with freedoms and rights. Prop 8 was illegal to begin with because it put to vote the possiblity of eliminating rights. The Constitution protects rights and guarantees the same rights to all. Selective rights is discriminatory.
You don't have to like it, but don't be so unAmerican as to discriminate and separate any group of people because of your own personal beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Available for dating Bachelorette (Dec '13) Dec 20 KeS 2
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) Dec 18 classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Dec 18 Matt Dalek 2
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov 23 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale