Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,150

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#168609 Nov 20, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Care to provide me with an alternate target ?......No, I suppose that you will decline, on false grounds, again...Fear of being recognized, in L.A.
As if you would even be noticed in that city of freaks...FKing worm.
I LOVE IT. An illiterate hick from some back-water shit hole in Ohio (the Fart of it All) calling L.A. a city of freaks.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168610 Nov 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Why do you think I won't put a pic of my face up? I've got to be better looking than you are! Let's hear it...
We give up. Why?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#168611 Nov 20, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, I guess I'm being mocked by a reject from Dee Snider look-a-like Academy...me so sad....
ahhahaahah
hahaahahahah

You have no idea what I look like.

Oh wait.... are you using your magical scrying powers to spy on me?
hahahaahah
hahahaahah

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#168612 Nov 20, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Open wide, insert big Dick.
Thatís all you haters think about. I have to wonder, is it a secret desire or are you jealous? I very seldom think about how non-gay folks have sex, why do you and your kind always bring it up gay sex?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#168613 Nov 20, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatís all you haters think about. I have to wonder, is it a secret desire or are you jealous? I very seldom think about how non-gay folks have sex, why do you and your kind always bring it up gay sex?
And they're here nearly all day everyday, for YEARS, in the gay forums. I have never before met a hetersexual that obsessed with gay. Really makes one wonder...

Lewis Center, OH

#168614 Nov 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly don't believe the Wiccan Rede, so I don't believe you are Wiccan. "Do what you will, so long as it harms none". Getting legally married to a member of the same sex harms none. You should've at least studied Wiccan beliefs before you claimed to be one.
Is Rock now claiming to be Wiccan? Now thatís laughable and utterly preposterous. Next heíll be telling us heís not gay. ROFLMAO.

Lewis Center, OH

#168615 Nov 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What double standard? I just find it odd that someone as truly hideous as you are would make fun of somebody else's looks.
I agree, he looks like heís smoked three packs and drank a fifth every day for the last 20+ years. And Iíd be surprised if he had Ĺ of his teeth left. And he thinks he can lecture anyone or that he stands for whatís good and right? Itís always the ones with the least to offer that have the most to say.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168616 Nov 20, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I LOVE the truth. You don't have any. The reality is gay people exist. YOU WANT TO HOLD ONTO SOME IDIOT PREJUDICE, GO AHEAD.
Uh-oh! CAPS LOCK!

Too Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168617 Nov 20, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhahaahah
hahaahahahah
You have no idea what I look like.
Oh wait.... are you using your magical scrying powers to spy on me?
hahahaahah
hahahaahah
Uh-oh! Insane fake laugh!

Funny stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168618 Nov 20, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Rock now claiming to be Wiccan? Now thatís laughable and utterly preposterous. Next heíll be telling us heís not gay. ROFLMAO.
Check out some of your hero Rose_NoHo's latest "Intelligent and insightful" posts!

Too Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168619 Nov 20, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, he looks like heís smoked three packs and drank a fifth every day for the last 20+ years. And Iíd be surprised if he had Ĺ of his teeth left. And he thinks he can lecture anyone or that he stands for whatís good and right? Itís always the ones with the least to offer that have the most to say.
Like Rose_NoHo?

So Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168620 Nov 20, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Something wrong with being gay? Tell us about it Fruitloops!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#168627 Nov 20, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't have a single trick as nasty looking as him.. and that is completely honest

Bellevue, WA

#168628 Nov 20, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be convenient for you to score all that rock, living so close to Columbus...midnite missions, eh ?
hey rock... your mom called... she wants her egg back

Bellevue, WA

#168630 Nov 20, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be convenient for you to score all that rock, living so close to Columbus...midnite missions, eh ?
she can't believe she let you keep it this long.. oh and could you clean the niccatene off first..

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#168631 Nov 20, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed that, too. Seems homophobes think about gay sex more than gay people do.

North Hollywood, CA

#168634 Nov 20, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. So true!

North Hollywood, CA

#168638 Nov 20, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
We will stop thinking about it, as soon as you poofs stop pushing it on us...
Don't expect us to allow your perversion to become the norm without objecting. You brought it up, not us...idiot.
Why do you lie and claim to be Wiccan?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168640 Nov 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie and claim to be Wiccan?
Why do you lie and claim your farts are smart?

Lewis Center, OH

#168641 Nov 20, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
We will stop thinking about it, as soon as you poofs stop pushing it on us...
Don't expect us to allow your perversion to become the norm without objecting. You brought it up, not us...idiot.
Rock, the only thing Iíd push is you away from me (shiver). And, you have no authority to ďallowĒ me to do or not do anything. How does it feel to be an impotent mouth-piece?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov 23 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Any Milfs In The Modesto-Merced Area? (May '13) Nov '14 missymarie 9
1 1 marriage (Mar '13) Oct '14 nik_James 2
swinger Oct '14 nik_James 1
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web