Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,151

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231691 Jul 10, 2014
Unberboats wrote:
Game over "retardo the retarder", this is not and will not be a topic spoken about anymore, the American public have embraced it.
Gee sir, I didn't know that Covina housed so many unregistered Topix posters with different names :/

And to think at one time my partner Jonathan received susccessful rehabiliation in that city. Oh my, what has become of the schizophrenic place :(

Go LGBT Bruins! The Westside is where it's at, Front side and BACK side!
Jehosepath

Sonoma, CA

#231692 Jul 10, 2014
repent california repent wrote:
you are buying the lie and its no joke your soul is going to be cast into the lake of fire and you wont be laughing about it then = those who spurn God and Mock God are worthy of the lake of fire and those who reject Jesus Christ and refuse to repent
You are right to join us! GOD wants workers like us to stop the govment from stopping the amenmints and from taxing the upper classes. GOD has placed society in rungs like al ladder. There is the bottom, and there is the top. You cant stand on a ladder what aint got a bottom, but the ladder will fall to ruin if it aint got a top. That means that we must stop annoying the Matsr Class as they is chosen by GOD to be ABOVE all of us. Now they are getting mad, hiding out in gated communities, afeared of us and never seeing us because we are CAST OUT! WE must stop taxing them, we must stop regulating them, questioning them, annoying them, following them around and stop QUESTIONING THEIR COMMANDS. Know ye, God commands you. They have all the gold, jewels, hot thin womens, cars, houses, furs, pictures, educatshuns, money, boats, hotels, money, jewels and bands because GOD loves them. That means he does not love us. That means when we pizz them off, why then they tell HIM, as they have his ear...and then it is typhoons, earthquakes, imgrants, gun laws,$5 gas and no beans. Listen to GOD and do what his chosen say...pronto.
Uppercut

Fairfield, CA

#231693 Jul 10, 2014
Wow you gays really are attention starved. I guess that's the only way people will even acknowledge you is when you are screaming about something.

This is a Fairfield forum by the way, we don't care about you guys.
art popowitz kitchen

Sonoma, CA

#231694 Jul 10, 2014
Uppercut wrote:
Wow you gays really are attention starved. I guess that's the only way people will even acknowledge you is when you are screaming about something.
Fairfield? Please! There is no there there or near there, who would be caught there...eeeeew!
No matter how wasted you are when you pass out you are never wasted enough to not be bummed by sort of waking up in, being in, near, thinking of or stinking like a fairfileder. 14 years at csp, solano. Just kidding
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#231695 Jul 10, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds very much like the Rainbow Club law suit against agains the government where congress didn't act !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bruno_poste...
Uberboots

Monrovia, CA

#231696 Jul 10, 2014
You better bring your own boots it's getting deep in here, now!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#231698 Jul 10, 2014
Uppercut wrote:
Fairfield sucks. This is a gay forum. Very gay.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#231699 Jul 10, 2014
Bruno wrote:
Going to the marina, riizzo keep your front door closed, you are letting the stink out into the neighborhood. Good thing your computer on your kitchen table where you can open your regrigerator door as you look out your kitchen window. Pull your wife beater down from on top of your white hairy belly please, you are blinding people as they walk by.
I will set aside a green trash bag with the empty cans and bottles for you. good luck you loser ---
I live on a boat you dope. A real boat, not a packing crate with inner tubes. No one walks by. Fishes swim by and birds fly by.

I don't wear wife beaters I go topless. I sunbathe out on deck with just a jock strap. Hey man it's SF. Ever see an old man naked? I fish naked out at sea. Always seems to increase my catch.
Republican idiots

Monrovia, CA

#231700 Jul 10, 2014
Last week, five Republican-appointed men on the Supreme Court decided that bosses have total power to deny critical health care to their employees.

Yesterday, I joined Senator Patty Murray (D-WA), Senator Mark Udall (D-CO) and a group of colleagues from the House and Senate to introduce legislation responding to this outrageous decision.

Under our bill, employers would not get to pick and choose which health benefits their employees will get and which they won't - because your boss should not get to decide what health care is right for you and your family.

To learn more about the Not My Boss's Business Act, please click here.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#231702 Jul 10, 2014
Deer me wrote:
Utah to appeal gay marriage ruling to high court, this is the same state that had a guy wondering around in the wilderness to become a messiah to a religious faction.
what does a guy wondering around the wilderness to become a messiah hundreds of years ago have to do with what the State of Utah is doing with gay marriage? That's about as stupid as saying Global Warming is causing more gayness.
Republican idiots

Monrovia, CA

#231703 Jul 10, 2014
Last week, five Republican-appointed men on the Supreme Court decided that bosses have total power to deny critical health care to their employees.

Yesterday, I joined Senator Patty Murray (D-WA), Senator Mark Udall (D-CO) and a group of colleagues from the House and Senate to introduce legislation responding to this outrageous decision.

Under our bill, employers would not get to pick and choose which health benefits their employees will get and which they won't - because your boss should not get to decide what health care is right for you and your family.
danny

Whittier, CA

#231705 Jul 10, 2014
I'm looking for a gay guy I'm a virgin i wanna have fun

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#231706 Jul 11, 2014
Australian judge says incest may no longer be a taboo

Judge in Australia says incest may no longer be a taboo and the only reason it is criminal is potential birth abnormalities, which can be solved by abortion

By Jonathan Pearlman in Sydney 12:47PM BST 10 Jul 2014
A judge in Australia has been criticised after saying incest may no longer be a taboo and that the community may now accept consensual sex between adult siblings.

Judge Garry Neilson, from the district court in the state of New South Wales, likened incest to homosexuality, which was once regarded as criminal and "unnatural" but is now widely accepted....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/aus...
changed up

Monrovia, CA

#231707 Jul 11, 2014
This topic has been changed.

So postings of old are no longer acceptable.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#231708 Jul 11, 2014
I have said it before that the child molesters now feel emboldened by all the inroads the politicians have given the homosexuals.

This article concerns incest, but note the key words by the judge:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/aus...

"A jury might find nothing untoward in the advance of a brother towards his sister once she had sexually matured, had sexual relationships with other men and was now 'available', not having [a] sexual partner," the judge said.

"If this was the 1950s and you had a jury of 12 men there, which is what you'd invariably have, they would say it's unnatural for a man to be interested in another man or a man being interested in a boy. Those things have gone."

----------

"....or a man being interested in a boy. Those things have gone."

----------

But on a happy note, the porcine manface might be going back to The View.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231709 Jul 11, 2014
danny wrote:
I'm looking for a gay guy I'm a virgin i wanna have fun
Where do you live Danny?

Go LGBT Bruins!
ALL GAYS REPENT

Bowling Green, OH

#231710 Jul 11, 2014
YOU CANNOT SIN AND GET AWAY WITH IT - MANY GAYS ARE COMMITING SUICIDE - GOD WANTS THEM TO REPENT - GET YOUR HEART RIGHT WITH GOD = ACTS 2 38

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#231711 Jul 11, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you live Danny?
Go LGBT Bruins!
Be careful Pete boy, maybe he is a trojan?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#231712 Jul 11, 2014
ALL GAYS REPENT wrote:
YOU CANNOT SIN AND GET AWAY WITH IT - MANY GAYS ARE COMMITING SUICIDE - GOD WANTS THEM TO REPENT - GET YOUR HEART RIGHT WITH GOD = ACTS 2 38
Where did you get the stupid idea that the rest of us have to play along with your invisible playmate? This ain't the United States of God. Church and State are separate
Man O

Monrovia, CA

#231713 Jul 11, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov 23 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Any Milfs In The Modesto-Merced Area? (May '13) Nov '14 missymarie 9
1 1 marriage (Mar '13) Oct '14 nik_James 2
swinger Oct '14 nik_James 1
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web