Calif. GOP Gov Race Tightens as Attacks Intensify

Jun 3, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FoxNews.com

Meg Whitman's shot at the Republican gubernatorial nomination looked as easy as an eBay bid: Plunk down nearly $81 million and wait for the clock to run out.

Comments (Page 130)

Showing posts 2,581 - 2,600 of2,609
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
FooDooSoo

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

No one cares anymore, please check out at once, no forwarding addressed is needed since no one wants to see or listen to your C r A p anymore!
Paul

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Just Sayin wrote:
Meg Whitman is not qualified to run a state as large as some countries. What she thinks is an asset -- no experience in Sacramento -- is a failing. Oh, and the fact she's never voted.
mobster wrote:
<quoted text>
It sound like Rankin using his same mo over n over. This an a very troubled man. He capable of doing anything.

RANKIN YOUR SELF IN

YOU ARE DISGRACE TO THE COMMUNITY

glenda tells all | 1 hr ago
Rankin did hire the three individuals to run off Mr. Perez. Yes he did, he also talked to the chp .

Rankin tried to get together with a council woman. The power of a woman turns him on. He likes oils, feathers and vibrators. He can't keep it up anymore due to all the drugs.

I did attempt to forgive Rankin. He told me he would have Mr Perez fired so he could apply. After that hoax fell through, I couldn't
Believe another word.

Love make a you do silly things. One day I will find my true love.

Rankin was my drug supplier.
Report this post
Irene

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

hunkie boy wrote:
went with pozner, he is aggressive to debate brown,can you imagine haVING THE OLD BALD GAY JESUIT PRIEST BECOME GOV, AGAIN? NO GUN RIGHTS NO DEATH PENALTY, MASS GAY WEDDINGS WITH JERRY PRECIDING! scary!
Rankin | 1 min ago
MR_SUNSHINE wrote:
Just to let you folks in on junior's accusation:
The flyer in question was from the Central Valley Tea Party.
Fortunately for junior, John Rankin did place his hands, feet or BMX bike parts in everyones mailboxes , as John Rankin did participate in taking out the flyers out of peoples mailboxes . Old John was no where his place of business .but making sure removing flyers from the OC citizens
Junior took my picture, with 2 cameras. How thoughtful, being a concerned citizen. What really bothered junior was the content of the flyer. If people respond to the flyer, RANKIN goes to jail
Done Now

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Many ime thrre has sfhbis s8bnsjugdfu s63jsberisoju9shfuihsd874hifd sifhius4hjn shf84h shf8ds8hfi9 hfiuhrdius s9jhifdhir f and that's the way it done now.
Irene

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Sayin.
So you believe California is being run well now, with all the "experienced politicians" in charge?
Ronald
RANKIN I think your the one that is scared, get over it already! people like you are never going to be happy, when and what you write only shows your ignorance.
Exactly what I said , your just another unhappy , bitter person . You have to resort to slanderous remarks, and lies. But let all of that eat up your conscience and maybe one day you can look back at all of this, and realize how ignorant you were.You want to talk about False Prophets,Get a mirror and hold it up to your face, and tell me who you are to judge !

RANKIN ,I see your anger building up little by little, your like a pot of steaming boiling water about to erupt! dont you have anything else to say? This is not Victor Lopez, I'm sure he doesn't have the time to come to this forum, he has more important things to do, as for me I'm just a concerned person who see's everything from a different prospective.

Grow up Rankin
Still crying over spilled milk
The so called stolen elections
Lost the city account
Due to your unethical ways
Continuing with your so called drug theories

Nothing but LIBEL and SLANDER

Get a backbone , stop being a crybaby!!

Have a good day !!
Done Now

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

When they come maching in with akihfrhis ihfius sihfiu sof siius sdopj sd lastred all over sshdifh sihfi sdosnjfi sois irshf874e sdufbus84e snfui894e s hnisdf f and then there was fhdis spoijfis s sifhi s a great big asifius sojfisd sojfis sdofjhis oj8i4ehd f the party never ended either.
Kristopher Smith

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

We need Assemblyman Tim Donnelly for Governor.
Scions

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

A truck load of scions has over turned on the freeway.
FortyFives

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Tim Donnelly is a rat packing NUT CASE.
Happens everywhere

Mira Loma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Pleeeassseee! Or should I say "Por favor"
Flounders

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

I heard these stupid RNC, GOP and Republican an Tea Party stink pots are going to walk away from the Govt Shut Down Scott free, No Way.

The flounders are coming again, to take away your money who are they Republicans and Tea Party baggers.

This will be the dead weight hat brings them all down
joey

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

tea baggers are racist
Just vote

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

This is for the gutless pig called John Boehner, just call a vote - No Guts, No Glory - or crying in your case.

John your legacy and party are toast.

A bunch of Dum fork Republicans / tea party t u r d s have been busy polluting the content of this web site with their House of Rep BULL.
Fate

Wasco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Mmmhmm
Fate

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

I think I'll move too!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Just vote wrote:
This is for the gutless pig called John Boehner, just call a vote - No Guts, No Glory - or crying in your case.John your legacy and party are toast.
Call Boehner to call for a vote.
Just vote

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Those forking republicans and tea party fork bags, can't get their acts straight anymore.

And please shut that piece of C R A P - John Boehner up!

“Surfin the www”

Since: Jul 07

Sonora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Republican Party in California is Slowly Dying> http://911billofrights.blogspot.com/2013/09/r...
T Cruz sucks

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Ted Cruz is a complete fool and a base lard.
CARTOON

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Mister_Sunshine | 5 hrs ago
Last year it came to light that John"Pee" Rankin was bribing voters with Fresno Fair tickets.

This year, the same source ( HALL ) gave him another 300 tickets to "ahem" distribute. Rankin played Santa Claus once again - for his own personal gain. These tickets were supposed to be for under-priveleged kids & boys & girls clubs. Rankin used them to reward people who give him their drugs year after year. Rankin is a prime example of what's wrong in our City, Nation & world. Utterly corrupt, Rankin is also a drug dealer, liar, thief and fraudster. What a legacy...

Thanks, The Law , Just Saying , Precioso for signing the recall, committing Slander fraud & bringing this corruption back...

http://www.reedleyexponent.com/articles/2013/ ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,581 - 2,600 of2,609
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Oakdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search