More drug-addicted babies born in Rho...

More drug-addicted babies born in Rhode Island

There are 1 comment on the The Modesto Bee story from May 5, 2014, titled More drug-addicted babies born in Rhode Island. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

The department said Monday that 26 babies have been diagnosed with drug withdrawal symptoms in the first three months of this year, a rate of about 11 per 1,000 live births.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 May 5, 2014
this to me is irresponsible drug use. what, the women can't get a long-acting contraceptive .... not being a woman, perhaps I can't get it, why they'd want a baby when addicted. I know so many do.... and it's not just the risk of problems when a baby they grow up and they often become addicts, more so than those born to non-addicts. as ever, I'm all for freedom of choice but only when it's you and not bringing another person into it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
susan bender missing since 1986 (Jan '11) Tue Sarah Chupco 16
Sheila Garcia Del Rio's scam artist Nov 29 Well Well 2
Two children among four found dead after mobile... Nov 23 openmind693 1
unsolved. murders Nov 21 unsolved 1
News Homeless Modesto Men Headed for Trial (Apr '08) Nov 17 Your Service Prov... 28
Did you know?... Nov 10 Your Service Prov... 1
Neighbors make your home HELL!! (May '08) Nov '16 Ready to detinate 31

Oakdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakdale Mortgages