Modesto Red Lobster Robbed at Dinnertime

Alejandro Molina and Zulema Tobar A Modesto restaurant was held up during the dinner hour Tuesday night. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Esteban

Manteca, CA

#68 Feb 26, 2008
yanet wrote:
the male is locked up paying for what he did but the female who actually was stupid enough to deny she was there doing anything even though so many people saw her is out on bail bragging about what she did. she denies it but on her myspace http://www.myspace.com/mzhyfee she is calling herself the latin criminal and has posted a clip of her proud momment. I certainly hope she doesnt decide to do something else she can be proud of while she is out here on the streets. Stupid people like that are very dangerous.
Man I seen some crazy ugly ass girls but damn. This chick is on a whole new level. I couldnt believe the pictures this girl had on there and today I was going to show someone and she had the sence to take down the ones in her see through underwear! Nasty. If you read these Zulema Tobar thank you for taking those disgusting photos off.
Esteban

Manteca, CA

#69 Feb 26, 2008
hey and did anyone see that she was calling out some girls. she was calling out partner in crime' sister. called her a fat bitch. She should take them donuts chips and pizza out her nasty mouth before she starts calling anyone else fat. This is to you Latin ganster or whatever you call yourself Latin idiot is what you should be called You are not small enough and sure as hell no where being pretty enough to be putting any other girl down. Hell you dont even look like a real girl yourself.
Wendy

United States

#70 Feb 29, 2008
Esteban wrote:
<quoted text>Man I seen some crazy ugly ass girls but damn. This chick is on a whole new level. I couldnt believe the pictures this girl had on there and today I was going to show someone and she had the sence to take down the ones in her see through underwear! Nasty. If you read these Zulema Tobar thank you for taking those disgusting photos off.
See through underwear?!! Gag. Hey! Victoria's Secret needs to do a gangbanger ghetto version! All the models have to be fat, overly made up trash with the IQ of a gnat. Zulema can be on the cover.
Valarie

Manteca, CA

#71 Mar 13, 2008
Esteban wrote:
<quoted text>Man I seen some crazy ugly ass girls but damn. This chick is on a whole new level. I couldnt believe the pictures this girl had on there and today I was going to show someone and she had the sence to take down the ones in her see through underwear! Nasty. If you read these Zulema Tobar thank you for taking those disgusting photos off.
I think that woman is going to do anything she can to stay out of prison. You can tell by her myspace just the way she looks and talks she is those people acts tough but you know she is shaking like a leaf thinking about going to jail. I put my money that she is'nt even legal and probably has a chance of being sent back. I'm half latina myself i'm not trying to talk on mexicans but i'm just saying I put my money she will do anything to stay out of jail. Besides she wont be able to make it without the make up! Tell me is that Revlon your wearing or do you Trust Sherwin Williams(thats a paint store) for your make up needs.
RED LOBSTER WAITRESS

Modesto, CA

#72 Jun 12, 2008
F**K THOSE DIRTY A**HOLES!!! THEY ROBBED ME AND HELD ME AT GUN POINT MADE ME AFRAID FOR MY LIFE> AND ALL YOU WHO MAKE JOKES TOO I HOPE YOU NEVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE TRAUMA I HAD TO . please, show some respect! and there is NEVER AN EXCUSE FOR COMMITTING A CRIME!!
Headstrong

Modesto, CA

#73 Jun 14, 2008
Were they Mexicans
Headstrong

Modesto, CA

#74 Jun 14, 2008
I'm in Modesto
Stacey

Riverbank, CA

#75 Aug 23, 2009
Wow, That must have been scary. Did they both have guns. I heard that the male had a shotgun. Did the girl have a gun also???
Rozz

Sutter Creek, CA

#76 Aug 25, 2009
I have got to get out of this crap hole town!
banana lopez

San Francisco, CA

#77 Jan 15, 2014
Jason wrote:
She is a skank but she is getting off with a warning because she is pregnant and as far as she was concerned she didnt know what was going on even though it was her idea
Aha ### yuh yuh dont know s### about her situation! Get your facts straight before yuh bark like a dog
banana lopez

San Francisco, CA

#78 Jan 15, 2014
yanet wrote:
the male is locked up paying for what he did but the female who actually was stupid enough to deny she was there doing anything even though so many people saw her is out on bail bragging about what she did. she denies it but on her myspace http://www.myspace.com/mzhyfee she is calling herself the latin criminal and has posted a clip of her proud momment. I certainly hope she doesnt decide to do something else she can be proud of while she is out here on the streets. Stupid people like that are very dangerous.
Aha get a life u dumb f### why u putting her s###t on blast obviously u like her because you took your time to look her up. Aww thank you aha muahz bi###h
banana lopez

San Francisco, CA

#79 Jan 15, 2014
Esteban wrote:
You know you saved those pic on your comp. Aha u perv eww. Muahz she loves the admiration tho thank u ;)
banana lopez

San Francisco, CA

#80 Jan 15, 2014
RED LOBSTER WAITRESS wrote:
F**K THOSE DIRTY A**HOLES!!! THEY ROBBED ME AND HELD ME AT GUN POINT MADE ME AFRAID FOR MY LIFE> AND ALL YOU WHO MAKE JOKES TOO I HOPE YOU NEVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE TRAUMA I HAD TO . please, show some respect! and there is NEVER AN EXCUSE FOR COMMITTING A CRIME!!
You probably deserved it aha
Ellie

Modesto, CA

#81 Jun 30, 2014
banana lopez wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha ### yuh yuh dont know s### about her situation! Get your facts straight before yuh bark like a dog
haha this dumb AZZ is the looser Zulema sister pendeja haha . Just like your mom and sister cheat steal lie anything to keep from going to get a job how sad lazy worthless waste of life you three are so pathetic and that poor Jaime will be so ashamed to know what he came from PATHETIC. GET A JOB!!!! stop stealing and making everyone pay for your fear of anything that isn't laying on your back that goes for Ana Zulema and la perra that gave birth to the both of you loosers smooches I have to get going get to work so government can take tax money to give you three your welfare money you survive on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crook in Arnold Thu Commander Bunny 3
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Oct 20 Riverbank resident 105
Yucaipa City Council candidates answer questions Oct 8 Qeolersan 1
h*rny sky pe Oct 3 fallen10 1
Stanislaus county Embezzles hundred of thousand... (Nov '08) Oct 1 KeS 9
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Oct 1 KeS 3
Review: 5 Star Auto Sales Inc (Aug '10) Sep 26 motownx 6
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match

Oakdale Jobs

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale