Escalon man denies killing girlfriend's son, 3

Mar 8, 2012 Full story: RecordNET 6

A 28-year-old Escalon man pleaded not guilty Wednesday to charges he killed his girlfriend's son, 3-year-old Noah Morgan.

Full Story

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 8, 2012
This story is badly written. Get all the facts together and then tells us what was really going on

Since: Aug 12

Concord, CA

#2 Aug 29, 2012
allmynz wrote:
This story is badly written. Get all the facts together and then tells us what was really going on
Who the hell wrote this??? The fact is THAT AN INNOCENT CHILD IS DEAD AND A F*CKIN LOOSER IS STILL ALIVE!!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Concord, CA

#3 Aug 29, 2012
WHO CARES HOW BADLY THIS STORY IS WRITTEN!!!!......THE FACT IS THAT AN INNOCENT CHILD IS DEAD....... AND A LOOSER IS STILL ALIVE!!!....,,, AND the victim WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CHILD.....

Location hidden

#5 Mar 25, 2013
MRS-RIGHT wrote:
WHO CARES HOW BADLY THIS STORY IS WRITTEN!!!!......THE FACT IS THAT AN INNOCENT CHILD IS DEAD....... AND A LOOSER IS STILL ALIVE!!!....,,, AND the victim WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CHILD.....
Well IF IT WAS WRITTEN WITH MORE FACTS AND BTTER INFORMATION ITMIGHT HELP US OUT SOME

Location hidden

#6 Mar 25, 2013
MRS-RIGHT wrote:
<quoted text> Who the hell wrote this??? The fact is THAT AN INNOCENT CHILD IS DEAD AND A F*CKIN LOOSER IS STILL ALIVE!!!!!
if U ARE ASKING "WHO THE HELL WROTE THIS" AS TO WHO I AM ? IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS
e-town boy

Concord, CA

#7 Jul 26, 2013
Ol' Anthony just got charged a few days ago! 17 years and 4 months. And he can't come out of his cell for 120 days, because of what he was charged with he might be killed..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) 28 min Riverbank resident 105
Crook in Arnold Oct 11 Commander Bunny 2
Yucaipa City Council candidates answer questions Oct 8 Qeolersan 1
h*rny sky pe Oct 3 fallen10 1
Stanislaus county Embezzles hundred of thousand... (Nov '08) Oct 1 KeS 9
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Oct 1 KeS 3
Review: 5 Star Auto Sales Inc (Aug '10) Sep 26 motownx 6
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match

Oakdale Jobs

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info