3,741 - 3,760 of 3,764 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2014
jeff helms

United States

#4001 Apr 12, 2014
read Ronald's H answer-
Pol scores

Sierra Madre, CA

#4004 Apr 13, 2014
Now were moving along, at least this Gov. doesn't monkey around with lane closures to settle political scores.
Gimme an R

Menlo Park, CA

#4005 Apr 13, 2014
All of New Jersey should be closed until they stop talking with that obnoxious accent.
Just fine

Sierra Madre, CA

#4006 Apr 13, 2014
The one 2014 got now is just fine.
Molly

Riverview, FL

#4010 May 22, 2014
Round rock
Rplaces

Covina, CA

#4011 May 22, 2014
Dig it up and replace it with soil.
jeffs an idiot

Oakland, CA

#4013 May 23, 2014
If he returns I'll have to call an exterminator.
replacers

Covina, CA

#4014 May 23, 2014
Dug it up and replace it with soil.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#4015 May 27, 2014
Your dollars are your vote. Every transaction of any kind is a vote for something or someone. When you refuse to buy something or to do business with someone you are casting a vote of "no confidence".
Every NO vote is a dollar that's still in YOUR pocket. Every transaction based upon humane choices that affirm life and abundance, is a vote towards true reform and a better life for all. Seek this better life for everyone else and think of ways to demonstrate it for others. If each of us considers this for ourselves alone we are all dead pigs and life was just a cruel sick, meaningless joke. Who has EVER served the public good without acting upon this knowledge?
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#4016 May 27, 2014
I'm betting this thread will have no further comments.
Flow Tee

Covina, CA

#4017 May 27, 2014
Dug it up and replaced it with soil.
American Made

Laguna Niguel, CA

#4018 May 27, 2014
Please make sure it's a born and raised American with an American name.

Some people have their own agendas that do not reflect the American way.
Doug

San Francisco, CA

#4019 May 27, 2014
But did you dig it up and replace it with soil?
Flow Tees

Covina, CA

#4020 May 27, 2014
Always do, but did you dig it up and replace it with soil?
Alex

Orange, CA

#4021 May 30, 2014
Jerry Brown cares only for himself and his personal agendas. He has California with the highest tax rate in the dountry (He said he wouldn't raise taxes - a LIE); He has driven 13 auto manufacturers out of the state with his taxes; he has driven 12 other major corporations out of the state with his high taxes; with people out of work and the highest unemoloyment rate in the dountry, he wants to spend $65 BILLION on a super train; should I go on? Anyone that votes for him is mentally ill.
Junk piling

Covina, CA

#4022 May 30, 2014
Junk piling is common political trick used in retaliation.
Jerry Brown

San Francisco, CA

#4023 Jun 1, 2014
Idiocy is common in Orange County, especially Santa Ana.
Piling Junk

Covina, CA

#4024 Jun 1, 2014
Keep letting the stupid RNC, GOP, Republican - tea baggers spend and spin their wheels - no one in California wants any of the idiots near the state capital.
Ok vale

Pacoima, CA

#4025 Jun 5, 2014
Mister_DickFaceSunshine I4 hrs ago

Fact is, Transgender Rankin is using the Rat Infested Print Shop as a front for his drug dealing operation, has been for decades, with street dealers in Cutler/Orosi, Orange Cove, Reedley, Dinuba, Parlier, Kingsburg & Sanger. Cry Baby Rankin has imported drugs into Orange Cove for years, distributing the drugs through his OC TIMES employees loyal to the family.
This is why PEDOPHILES Rankin MUST control the City Manager, to get the "right" people hired in key positions so that the drugs move through town smoothly, & people like Mr_Sunshine the big Bitch , get protected when they should be fired for driving under the influence of drugs & causing accidents.
This is why Idiot Rankin must control the TWEEKERS , to make sure that customers are allowed a free pass in Orange Cove when they buy from a Druggie Rankin street dealer. Homo Rankin can also keep a check on other dealers who want a piece of Orange Cove.
Next time you hear gunfire in the night, or during the daytime, you can thank John. " Dick Face" Rankin , drug dealer, for making it all possible.

Meanwhile Pee Wee Rankin looking for VERGA MOJADAS and the sick PERVERT sniffing CULOS !!!
Report this post
No more pepubs

Monrovia, CA

#4027 Jun 5, 2014
No more republicans for the state of California they can go back east at first light.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr papersup 15,971
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr spotters 200,620
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 8 hr plastic bins 5,018
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 hr punch tips 7,935
Judge John D. Freeland is wrong! (Dec '13) Aug 28 Kes 8
Family Aug 27 Baby Girl 1
I am a multi millionaire (Aug '13) Aug 27 KeS 11
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••