Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#5759 Dec 31, 2012
MoRankings wrote:
Grete Van Susteren the communist blabber mouth from FOX news has once again got it all wrong is full of Republican, GOP and Tea Party BULL sticks.
Like FOX news thay got it wrong from the beginning and even to now, December 31, 2012.
You can't addd or subtract either.
....greta? communist? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah......you wouldn't know a communist if you were bit by one!! just look at obama.....that's a REAL COMMUNIST, and his socialist party of traitors!! lmao....hahahahahahahahahahah NUMB-NUTS!!!
KipKay

Monrovia, CA

#5760 Dec 31, 2012
Who the heck do those pin-head Republicans and Tea Party (Baggers) think they are in the first place?

You JackO's brought this on to yourselves, and now you expect the rest of the country to take pitty on you?

When Pigs Fly you creatons!

Republicans reacted angrily to President Obama's Monday-afternoon rally with middle-class residents, saying it seemed to them as if he was taking a victory lap for having forced them to concede on tax increases.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5761 Dec 31, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>....greta? communist? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah......you wouldn't know a communist if you were bit by one!! just look at obama.....that's a REAL COMMUNIST, and his socialist party of traitors!! lmao....hahahahahahahahahahah NUMB-NUTS!!!
I agree, the liberal fumes at the mouth over free speech while the Bolsheviks like Hillary and the great obama hoodwink the fools.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#5762 Jan 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, the liberal fumes at the mouth over free speech while the Bolsheviks like Hillary and the great obama hoodwink the fools.
Obama is being attacked by members of both sides, they are pounding him into submission and now they are picking on his shredded carcass, maybe if we write more condemnation we will be able to bring him back to life.
FunnyDangO

Monrovia, CA

#5764 Jan 1, 2013
They can return to their home states and calim what ever they want but in the end those 97% really won.

Glad those weak knee'd jerks finally found away to look KOOL and not foret who they really work for.

Keep kicking the backsides of those lazy good for nothing GOP, Republican and Tea Party (BAGGERS) member's in 2013.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#5765 Jan 1, 2013
What do you mean 97%. Shut up.
Peirs poo

Monrovia, CA

#5766 Jan 1, 2013
Morgon's hacks just keep on coming, Wrex-ham, UK..

I hear the queen calling to change her chamber pot, go get going you t-floater fisher.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#5767 Jan 1, 2013
Peirs poo wrote:
Morgon's hacks just keep on coming, Wrex-ham, UK..
I hear the queen calling to change her chamber pot, go get going you t-floater fisher.
You'r president is gay.
Math Grads

Monrovia, CA

#5768 Jan 1, 2013
NEW GOP, Republican and Tea Party (Baggers) MATH:

For ever $1 IN CUTS tehy will gain $41 IN TAXES, have these people been going to Willard Mitt Romney's school of economics?

This just show's the 97% of Americans and the rest of the world, those IDIOT Republicans are not serious about reducing the deficit at all.

That must mean those badmath-brain drainers are stealing more for themselves than giving to the American tax payers.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#5769 Jan 1, 2013
Math Grads wrote:
NEW GOP, Republican and Tea Party (Baggers) MATH:
For ever $1 IN CUTS tehy will gain $41 IN TAXES, have these people been going to Willard Mitt Romney's school of economics?
This just show's the 97% of Americans and the rest of the world, those IDIOT Republicans are not serious about reducing the deficit at all.
That must mean those badmath-brain drainers are stealing more for themselves than giving to the American tax payers.
Explain your math.
Buck YU ham Palace

Monrovia, CA

#5770 Jan 1, 2013
New Republican, GOP and Tea Party (BAGGERS):

For ever $1 IN CUTS they will gain $41 IN TAXES, have these people been going to Willard Mitt Romney's school of economics?

This just show's the 97% of Americans and the rest of the world, those IDIOT Republicans are not serious about reducing the deficit at all.

A bunch of goof-balls if you ask the rest of the worlds population.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#5771 Jan 1, 2013
Buck YU ham Palace wrote:
New Republican, GOP and Tea Party (BAGGERS):
For ever $1 IN CUTS they will gain $41 IN TAXES, have these people been going to Willard Mitt Romney's school of economics?
This just show's the 97% of Americans and the rest of the world, those IDIOT Republicans are not serious about reducing the deficit at all.
A bunch of goof-balls if you ask the rest of the worlds population.
Can you proe this?
Buck YU Palace

Monrovia, CA

#5772 Jan 1, 2013
Plinking has paid off, Piers Morgan is leaving.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#5773 Jan 1, 2013
Barbara boxer is evil.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5774 Jan 1, 2013
Buck YU ham Palace wrote:
New Republican, GOP and Tea Party (BAGGERS):
For ever $1 IN CUTS they will gain $41 IN TAXES, have these people been going to Willard Mitt Romney's school of economics?
This just show's the 97% of Americans and the rest of the world, those IDIOT Republicans are not serious about reducing the deficit at all.
A bunch of goof-balls if you ask the rest of the worlds population.
It's what the great Obama wanted. KING OBOZO and his socialist party cannot wait for the complete destruction of America!!!!!!!
E Cantor is a fool

Monrovia, CA

#5775 Jan 1, 2013
New Republican, GOP and Tea Party (BAGGERS):

For ever $1 IN CUTS they will gain $41 IN TAXES, have these people been going to Willard Mitt Romney's school of economics?

This just show's the 97% of Americans and the rest of the world, those IDIOT Republicans are not serious about reducing the deficit at all.

Just a bunch of goof-balls if you ask the rest of the worlds population says about those crazy Republicans twerps.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5776 Jan 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's what the great Obama wanted. KING OBOZO and his socialist party cannot wait for the complete destruction of America!!!!!!!
No seriously, the world DOES think of the tea baggers as a bunch of idiots and looooonatics...

I cite as an example, your post...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5777 Jan 1, 2013
High drama.....

the senate passed the deal that boener and Obama hashed out last night.

but the baggers in congress wouldnt even consider boeners "plan B", which drew the tax hike line signifigantly higher.....at 1 million.

how does anypone expect a group like them to accept any deal at all....

they are not IN politics to strike deals and negociate.
Mussels

Monrovia, CA

#5778 Jan 1, 2013
Grover Norquist is a LOSER, and his reward should be a free trip off USA soil along with his non american but a muslim wife and Piers Morgan too!

And remember 911 and who was behind that.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#5779 Jan 2, 2013
Obama is gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Linda Ronstadt gained fame with pop songs, but ... (Nov '08) Jul 26 Ted 8
News Police Write Ordinance for City Council that Cr... (Jun '12) Jul 22 Riverbank resident 5
TE Cable Service (Jan '06) Jul 21 KeS 2
News In brief: Higher tax rates kick in for Greece -... Jul 20 Eleanor 1
to the young girl selling tamales at winco (Feb '10) Jul 14 spt54 103
News Man, woman discovered dead inside Modesto house (Sep '08) Jul 12 BeenMobbin 12
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Jul 9 TellItLikeItIs 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakdale Mortgages