Comments
5,541 - 5,560 of 6,126 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#5735 Dec 31, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
Tony Villagarosa and his cronies are partying with Charlie Sheen in Cabo this week at LA tax slave expense. When asked why he squanders so much tax payer money on partying the Mayor's spokesman stated that "When you represent the most ignorant losers and spineless cowards in America...the "calif"variety of democrats ...you can screw the tax slaves as hard as you want." If the people of LA had the slightest degree of class, character, and integrity they wouldn't have elected Tony V as crossing guard.
And its hard to blame him either.
BlanksAlot

West Covina, CA

#5736 Dec 31, 2012
This will be the first time in the USA history that Republicans and Tea Party member's conspired to undedrmine the Federal govt to deliberately triggered a recession.

Nice math.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#5737 Dec 31, 2012
BlanksAlot wrote:
This will be the first time in the USA history that Republicans and Tea Party member's conspired to undedrmine the Federal govt to deliberately triggered a recession.
Nice math.
Really?
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#5738 Dec 31, 2012
Give Americans some credit. Most didn't even dream that Obama was going to be this destructive and refuse to do anything to save our children from the Debt Tsunami. That kind of betrayal of the public trust is usually only good enough for politically ignnorant losers or Calfiornia "democrats".
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#5739 Dec 31, 2012
Dan Salazar wrote:
Give Americans some credit. Most didn't even dream that Obama was going to be this destructive and refuse to do anything to save our children from the Debt Tsunami. That kind of betrayal of the public trust is usually only good enough for politically ignnorant losers or Calfiornia "democrats".
Obama will leave america left for dead in a bloody pulp in 2016.
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#5740 Dec 31, 2012
Obama is on TV now laughing in the faces of parents and grand parents who thought he might do something positive about curbbing our $16,000,000,000,000 DEBT.

No such luck... Suckers!!! Your pitiful kids are so screwed.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#5741 Dec 31, 2012
Dan Salazar wrote:
Obama is on TV now laughing in the faces of parents and grand parents who thought he might do something positive about curbbing our $16,000,000,000,000 DEBT.
No such luck... Suckers!!! Your pitiful kids are so screwed.
Picture a scenario like this

"Welocome to loserlibs tv! Our Guest is here!- Hi, I'm devon(or whatever), I'm 19(or so) years old, my parents tried to prepare me for college, to congraduate, afterwards they gave me a small some of money to live on my own, then afterwards my when I left home, and I heard on the radio of obama raising the taxes, I then started to be scared stiff like, and then, when taxes were raises, I found myself stuck and unable to pay the taxes, so right now I sleep on the streets".

His parents are such losers!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5742 Dec 31, 2012
BlanksAlot wrote:
Nice math.
Don't worry, we have the great obama in charge, he will solve all the problems. Just keep repeating all his promises and drink some tea.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#5743 Dec 31, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry, we have the great obama in charge, he will solve all the problems. Just keep repeating all his promises and drink some tea.
While he never does a thing.
MoRankings

Monrovia, CA

#5744 Dec 31, 2012
The season is open, failure to buy your tags will only annoyed the warden.

Besure to check the tagged Republican or Tea Party politican for any filthy left over.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5746 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
While he never does a thing.
except campaigning again and again and golfing.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#5747 Dec 31, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>except campaigning again and again and golfing.
Remember bush? He won the elections.
MoRankings

Monrovia, CA

#5748 Dec 31, 2012
Grete Van Susteren the communist blabber mouth from FOX news has once again got it all wrong is full of Republican, GOP and Tea Party BULL sticks.

Like FOX news thay got it wrong from the beginning and even to now, December 31, 2012.

You can't addd or subtract either.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#5749 Dec 31, 2012
MoRankings wrote:
Grete Van Susteren the communist blabber mouth from FOX news has once again got it all wrong is full of Republican, GOP and Tea Party BULL sticks.
Like FOX news thay got it wrong from the beginning and even to now, December 31, 2012.
You can't addd or subtract either.
And yet you can't even back up your claims.
SkeetBall

Monrovia, CA

#5750 Dec 31, 2012
The Republican Party is a JOKE, so bring in the clowns.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#5751 Dec 31, 2012
Obama is the clown, while the liberals are the joke. Obama stuttered in his speech once too.
SkeetBall

Monrovia, CA

#5752 Dec 31, 2012
Why worry as the Republicans and Tea Party HillBilly Baggers say!

A fresh coat of paint and it look good as new, as the HillBillys say.

Ready for 2013?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#5753 Dec 31, 2012
I hope we make a good deal.
SkeetBall

Monrovia, CA

#5754 Dec 31, 2012
Only gets better with time with the Republican and Tea Party liars.

Having recieved their marching order's from da fura, John BoneHead.

Now they will leave Washington D.C. and spread the lies as to why they can't handle a simple task.
Robin Hood

Livermore, CA

#5755 Dec 31, 2012
Lets keep having the government steal from the productive people of this country. Look at what the government has done with Social Security, Medicare, Post Office. All bankrupt.
Lets give them more money YEA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr Soaked good 200,593
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 hr lazy posts 15,963
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Judge John D. Freeland is wrong! (Dec '13) Aug 28 Kes 8
Family Aug 27 Baby Girl 1
I am a multi millionaire (Aug '13) Aug 27 KeS 11
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••