“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5450 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been clear from the beginning Liar Mike
Yes he was impeached
After being Impeached by the house the impeachment was a total failure, in that it did not achieve a single objective that was listed in the impeachment
You keep trying to change the subject, that isn’t going to work, I am saying the same thing I said in the beginning.
He was impeached
And that impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it failed the votes in the Senate and not a single objective written in the Impeachment was fulfilled, absolute and total failure.
Go ahead Liar Mike, find a post where I said he was not impeached, or conversely go to your history books and show that the impeachment was successful in removing Clinton from office as was stated in the impeachment as its intent.
It either succeeded in removing him from office as was stated in the Impeachment, or it was a failure… which is it Liar Mike?
What you mean is Clinton was acquitted. This in no way means the Senate failed the House's impeachment. They cannot do that.

The impeachment did not fail. You are wrong. Clinton was impeached.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5451 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What you mean is Clinton was acquitted. This in no way means the Senate failed the House's impeachment. They cannot do that.
The impeachment did not fail. You are wrong. Clinton was impeached.

Yes he was impeached

After being Impeached by the house the impeachment was a total failure, in that it did not achieve a single objective that was listed in the impeachment

You keep trying to change the subject, that isn’t going to work, I am saying the same thing I said in the beginning.

He was impeached

And that impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it failed the votes in the Senate and not a single objective written in the Impeachment was fulfilled, absolute and total failure.

Go ahead Liar Mike, find a post where I said he was not impeached, or conversely go to your history books and show that the impeachment was successful in removing Clinton from office as was stated in the impeachment as its intent.

It either succeeded in removing him from office as was stated in the Impeachment, or it was a failure… which is it Liar Mike?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5452 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached
You are the one changing the subject, not I.

You have changed your original assertion "Clinton's impeachment failed" to "...the intent and objectives failed". Two very different things. And then you call me a liar.

The impeachment did not "fail the votes in the Senate" you blithering jackass! The Senate does not vote on the House's impeachment, only to convict or acquit.

One more time.

Was Clinton impeached or did it fail? Calling me a liar is not an answer. Stop changing the subject and answer the simple question.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#5454 Dec 19, 2012
JonnDeeses wrote:
Never kinow when you'll need a john deer.
...if you are speaking of me sir,......iam no stupid, like you obama voters!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5455 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
im sorry??
did I say anything remotely related to what you just threw back at me??
reel it in old man.
No you reel it in dumb shit. Are you too stoned to respond to anything? Like I said, I doubt you know my age, and humans can get old. So why do you insult human nature? I respect older people.

Elk Grove, CA

#5456 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
why would I be racist if Id like to see more diversity at the federal level.??....after all, latinos and women are under-represented
but that little fact doesnt ring a bell with you, does it??
in congress?? you guys went to pick your committee heads??...and 19 out of 19 were white males!! great job with that diversity thing!
we elected the first african american president.....now your jeolous of the democrats arnt ya??
You are racist because you don't see the best candidate you see color and gender. Maybe you are just dumb.

Elk Grove, CA

#5457 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>

in congress??
How can anyone answer that question? Are you retarded? Or just plain dumb. What kind of question is "in congress??" WTF is wrong with you?
KeyStone

West Covina, CA

#5458 Dec 19, 2012
Look around, your still preachng to the wind, or haven't you stopped long enough to look for yourself.

I wouldn't worry things have away of working out for the best.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5459 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>How can anyone answer that question? Are you retarded? Or just plain dumb. What kind of question is "in congress??" WTF is wrong with you?
Andy's a dope! It's kind of like a hybrid of a dummy and a retard.

And he lies like a rug too.

Otherwise he's just a run of the mill jackass.
MyansBoehner

West Covina, CA

#5460 Dec 19, 2012
Leading U.S. anti-tax activist (antiAmerican pro muslim) Grover Norquist gave his blessing on December 19, 2012 Wednesday to House Speaker John Boehner's plan to avert the "fiscal cliff," concluding that despite complaints to the contrary, it would adhere to Republican lawmakers' pledges not to raise taxes.

Elk Grove, CA

#5461 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Andy's a dope! It's kind of like a hybrid of a dummy and a retard.
And he lies like a rug too.
Otherwise he's just a run of the mill jackass.
1st he gets all wet because a person is selected based on their gender or race, then he makes insults at a person because of their age. He's a hater. Then he laughs at my post of Obama sending emails to his people to hear his great speech at Sandy Hook and on the same page asking for donations, not to sandy hook, but donations to himself. He is really doped up on something tonight.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5462 Dec 20, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Clinton impeached or did it fail? Please be clear. Your obfuscation grows extremely tiresome.
Stop calling me a liar. I said that you said his impeachment failed. That is not a lie. You did say that.
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached
I am going to stop writing new replies as it now seems I can just copy and paste my last reply to everything you say as you have no new information to add, and cannot contradict what I am and have been saying

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5463 Dec 20, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached
I am going to stop writing new replies as it now seems I can just copy and paste my last reply to everything you say as you have no new information to add, and cannot contradict what I am and have been saying
The impeachment did not "fail the votes in the Senate" you big dummy, the Senate doesn't have that power. That is the sole power of the House. When will you understand this simple fact?

Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. You are wrong. It's history. Look it up.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5464 Dec 20, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The impeachment did not "fail the votes in the Senate" you big dummy, the Senate doesn't have that power. That is the sole power of the House. When will you understand this simple fact?
Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. You are wrong. It's history. Look it up.
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5465 Dec 20, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached
Article 1 section 2 U.S. Constitution:

The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers, and shall have the sole power of impeachment.

What don't you understand about that simple sentence?

The impeachment cannot "fail the votes" in the Senate. That is the House's sole power.

You are wrong.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5466 Dec 20, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Article 1 section 2 U.S. Constitution:
The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers, and shall have the sole power of impeachment.
What don't you understand about that simple sentence?
The impeachment cannot "fail the votes" in the Senate. That is the House's sole power.
You are wrong.
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached
Big3ers

West Covina, CA

#5467 Dec 20, 2012
The Battle over the 'Big 3" appears to be underway, but we can always add another.

Getting closer.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5468 Dec 20, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached
The impeachment cannot "fail the votes" in the Senate. That is the House's sole power.(Art. 1 sec. 2, U.S. Constitution)

You are wrong.

Clinton was impeached. It's history.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5469 Dec 20, 2012
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5470 Dec 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>1st he gets all wet because a person is selected based on their gender or race, then he makes insults at a person because of their age. He's a hater. Then he laughs at my post of Obama sending emails to his people to hear his great speech at Sandy Hook and on the same page asking for donations, not to sandy hook, but donations to himself. He is really doped up on something tonight.
donations for myself??

where did I say that??

oh yeah. you think im on welfare or something...

that is basically what I think of you old man..

youre the hater who has stated that hed like to nuke whole populations......I dont think ive ever said anything that reich wing??

mabey YOU should watch WHAT you say....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 15 hr surfs up 7,955
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri broombroom 200,976
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Sep 16 🙈🙈 99
michael walker? Sep 15 meh 1
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••