Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5430 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Bush should have been guarding the Embassy I agree andy. Bush should have warned obozo.
I think breaking the sacred trust with our military (that they only be use as a last resort)....... is A MUCH bigger breach of trust with THE AMERICAN people than slacking on the security at the consulate in libya.

the state dept definatly screwed up.....is it enough to hurt the demongogues? politcally?? Obama JUST got re-elected by an electoral landslide...

I guess the answer is NO.

reagan/bush-1 survived Iran Contra??

remember that? bush won handily against another weak massachussetts candidate(dukakis).

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5431 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he impeached or did it fail? Can't be both.
Long winded rambling responses not necessary, just give us the short answer. One word will suffice.
Clinton's Impeachment- Success? or Failure?
Hey Mike, unless they see the movie about it from Hollywood, they won't get it. History is taught at the movie theaters...lol..for andy, a few bong hits, big size popcorn large coke and learn some history....priceless!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5432 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont you know that he personally murdered those people, snuck into their embassy and killed them personally, he also wired the twin towers with explosives to demolish them on 9/11
Oh and there are pictures of Obama on the Grassy Knoll
And he faked the Moon Landings
I know I know....

with them??

it is like, fill in the Bl**nk with who ever is the evil demogogic president...

Elk Grove, CA

#5433 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think breaking the sacred trust with our military (that they only be use as a last resort)....... is A MUCH bigger breach of trust with THE AMERICAN people than slacking on the security at the consulate in libya.
the state dept definatly screwed up.....is it enough to hurt the demongogues? politcally?? Obama JUST got re-elected by an electoral landslide...
reagan/bush-1 survived Iran Contra??
remember that? bush won handily against another weak massachussetts candidate(dukakis).
Who played Bush in the movie? It's all Bush's fault for everything oblama does...lol...Landslide? I believe years from now we will see how he really won. But save that discussion for another time.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5434 Dec 19, 2012
IT looks like South Korea has elected its first women leader......the women will be taking ouver in many states and countries, like korea and new hampshire.

the next president is likely to be female(or latino)

i welcome it!!

we are heralding a new era!!

Elk Grove, CA

#5435 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
You never game me a chance to answer it. So why did you ask it?

Elk Grove, CA

#5436 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not what you said, you said started the war
bzzzzzzzzzt... wrong
That's why I am saying how sorry I am, I meant he started it for USA...please forgive me mr historian. Don't piss your pants over it.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5437 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mike, unless they see the movie about it from Hollywood, they won't get it. History is taught at the movie theaters...lol..for andy, a few bong hits, big size popcorn large coke and learn some history....priceless!
are you refuting the history of 1964-65 with regards to Us involvement in vietnam??

it was MUCH different than 1963.

that is not only in the movie, JFK......it is in the history books...

just like all the information on Arab nationalism(and other exciting subjects) that you want to be ingnorant to.....I guess we can add vietnam... go to the corner dunce!!

im talking to someone who wont even search out a mainstream poll on the BIGGEST subject on the net!! tAXES!!

get a clue.

Elk Grove, CA

#5438 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont you know that he personally murdered those people, snuck into their embassy and killed them personally, he also wired the twin towers with explosives to demolish them on 9/11
Oh and there are pictures of Obama on the Grassy Knoll
And he faked the Moon Landings
So you agree with andy, and have no problem with the great obama using the sandy hook tragedy to raise money for himself?

Elk Grove, CA

#5439 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
IT looks like South Korea has elected its first women leader......the women will be taking ouver in many states and countries, like korea and new hampshire.
the next president is likely to be female(or latino)
i welcome it!!
we are heralding a new era!!
Who cares what race or gender as long as it's the best candidate. Are you a racist or something?

Elk Grove, CA

#5440 Dec 19, 2012
See you historians later, I need to earn more money to pay for andy to sit around doing bong hits...Just stay off of I5 up there andy, it's slippery.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5441 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct Liar Mike
He was impeached
And the impeachment failed to achieve a single objective stated in the impeachment
Do you want to try and find a post where I said he was not impeached, or find it documented that he was removed from office and it succeeded in its objective you can win this argument.
Else you just got the floor wiped with you again
Was Clinton impeached or did it fail? Please be clear. Your obfuscation grows extremely tiresome.

Stop calling me a liar. I said that you said his impeachment failed. That is not a lie. You did say that.
FutureNews

West Covina, CA

#5442 Dec 19, 2012
The President of United States of America, Mr. Obama has been named Man of the year by Times Magazine for 2012 and beyond.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5443 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Clinton impeached or did it fail? Please be clear. Your obfuscation grows extremely tiresome.
Stop calling me a liar. I said that you said his impeachment failed. That is not a lie. You did say that.
He was impeached, and after being impeached the impeachment was a total failure as it did not achieve any of the objectives that were written in the impeachment Liar Mike

I have said the same thing from the beginning,

Yes he was impeached, and that impeachment was a total failure as it did not achieve any of the objectives

Give it up Liar Mike you are not bright enough to comprehend this
Greg

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#5444 Dec 19, 2012
I support me myself and I

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5445 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He was impeached, and after being impeached the impeachment was a total failure as it did not achieve any of the objectives that were written in the impeachment Liar Mike
I have said the same thing from the beginning,
Yes he was impeached, and that impeachment was a total failure as it did not achieve any of the objectives
Give it up Liar Mike you are not bright enough to comprehend this
You said it "failed in the Senate" it did not.

Now you're changing your tune and yammering about objectives and such. And you're calling me a liar to deflect attention from your lost argument.

Clinton was impeached. Which is the sole power of the House. It did not and can not fail in the Senate. They don't have that power. What you mean is he was acquitted in the Senate.

Clinton was impeached. Still is. His impeachment did not fail in the Senate or anywhere else. You are wrong.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5446 Dec 19, 2012
FutureNews wrote:
The President of United States of America, Mr. Obama has been named Man of the year by Times Magazine for 2012 and beyond.
Yes. Time has chosen him to be Man of the Year every year forever.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5447 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it "failed in the Senate" it did not.
Now you're changing your tune and yammering about objectives and such. And you're calling me a liar to deflect attention from your lost argument.
Clinton was impeached. Which is the sole power of the House. It did not and can not fail in the Senate. They don't have that power. What you mean is he was acquitted in the Senate.
Clinton was impeached. Still is. His impeachment did not fail in the Senate or anywhere else. You are wrong.
I have been clear from the beginning Liar Mike

Yes he was impeached

After being Impeached by the house the impeachment was a total failure, in that it did not achieve a single objective that was listed in the impeachment

You keep trying to change the subject, that isnt going to work, I am saying the same thing I said in the beginning.

He was impeached

And that impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it failed the votes in the Senate and not a single objective written in the Impeachment was fulfilled, absolute and total failure.

Go ahead Liar Mike, find a post where I said he was not impeached, or conversely go to your history books and show that the impeachment was successful in removing Clinton from office as was stated in the impeachment as its intent.

It either succeeded in removing him from office as was stated in the Impeachment, or it was a failure which is it Liar Mike?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5448 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree with andy, and have no problem with the great obama using the sandy hook tragedy to raise money for himself?
im sorry??

did I say anything remotely related to what you just threw back at me??

reel it in old man.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5449 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares what race or gender as long as it's the best candidate. Are you a racist or something?
why would I be racist if Id like to see more diversity at the federal level.??....after all, latinos and women are under-represented

but that little fact doesnt ring a bell with you, does it??

in congress?? you guys went to pick your committee heads??...and 19 out of 19 were white males!! great job with that diversity thing!

we elected the first african american president.....now your jeolous of the democrats arnt ya??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr surfs up 7,955
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 15 hr broombroom 200,976
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu Pizza 16,000
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Sep 16 🙈🙈 99
michael walker? Sep 15 meh 1
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••