Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5042 Dec 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Remember the 1980s? We were going to lose all our forests in the Northern Hemisphere unless mankind went back to the rickshaw.
Then acid rain was dropped and someone cooked up global warming.
Now Obama is about to hammer you with a tax and cap and trade legislation to "fight global warming." It's unbelievable what he gets away with.
Many of his friends have benefited from fake solar energy projects across America. I call them the "windmills to nowhere."
They generate barely enough energy to light a candle for the cost of about a million dollars.
Science is about debating things, using evidence. Obama says all scientists agree on the issue, but more than 17,000 scientists have said there is no convincing evidence of man-caused global warming.
The Soviet Union used to have so-called scientists like this. They were stenographers for the government -- like American journalists today.
boy I thought I was supposed to be the one who wrote OUTLANDISH s&&t.

one of those million dollar windmills has a one megawatt turbine on top.....which when running near capacity, provides electriciry for 3000 homes.....

BUT WHAT DOES RETARDO think>> enough for a candle??

really?? do you want to walk that back a little??

it looks like your "scientific" credibility is still in the basement..

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5043 Dec 14, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
people dont like "right to work " laws because they basically take away the "right" to collectively bargain for a better deal....
collective bargaining, is at the heart of the 20th century progressive movement...
sometimes??? it seems like you guys on the far far reich want ALL that progress rolled back.
if we had let you guys be in charge during the middle of the 20th century??..... would we have won the cold war?? the second WW??
would we have the interstate highways??
would we have WON the space race?? would we have the week end??
the GI bill?? condoms??
doubt it!
we sure wouldnt have medicare...
unemployment insurance or food stamps.....
as all I hear from you guys about those programs is they are for the "MOOCHERS"
that is horrible attitude to have for a capitalist society, that lives off ups, but suffers severe downturns in the economy as well.
you black hearted teathugs!
Aw shuddup you whiny freeloading moocher!

Give em free stuff they want more more more.

Get a job!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5044 Dec 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Remember the 1980s? We were going to lose all our forests in the Northern Hemisphere unless mankind went back to the rickshaw.
Then acid rain was dropped and someone cooked up global warming.
Now Obama is about to hammer you with a tax and cap and trade legislation to "fight global warming." It's unbelievable what he gets away with.
Many of his friends have benefited from fake solar energy projects across America. I call them the "windmills to nowhere."
They generate barely enough energy to light a candle for the cost of about a million dollars.
Science is about debating things, using evidence. Obama says all scientists agree on the issue, but more than 17,000 scientists have said there is no convincing evidence of man-caused global warming.
The Soviet Union used to have so-called scientists like this. They were stenographers for the government -- like American journalists today.
I guess ill have to cut you some slack, simce your from the west coast....

acid rain was a huge problem in the eighties.....thousands of lakes were being killed off....

they have reduced some of that sulfer dioxide from the rust belt, by simply installing and maintaining scrubbers, mandated by the clinton administration.

and some lakes have come back.....but it is still a problem.

especially nearer to any un-scrubbed facility...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5045 Dec 14, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
boy I thought I was supposed to be the one who wrote OUTLANDISH s&&t...
bla bla bla...more angry simpering...bla bla bla...
For once you thought right Squeaky!

Good thinking. I'm real proud of you

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5046 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
My biggest complaint about Obama is that he has not undone the deregulation fast enough.
We know who got us into this mess, not about to vote for them, but I wish Obama would stand a little harder against them
"... I wish Obama would stand a little harder..."

Whoa! Easy there cowboy!

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5047 Dec 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I'd hate to see the old hag you are dating....Hillary looks like an old washed up hag. Hillary Laughs at Damning Benghazi Emails http://nation.foxnews.com/benghazi-gate/2012/...
I think hillary is cute!!

though she is getting along in years....

if you dont like older women?? thats fine.

personally Id like to see the torch passed on to someone Obama age or younger??

someone MY age......

the boomers(like mikey) had their 16 years at the helm....

now it is time to move on, not backwards....

well see what "the old bag" is running on when she starts running.

now that weve discussed our side??

what about yours....

Oh sorry, i forgot....

you dont like to talk about rethiuglican candidates, because your not a rethug.......until election year that is.

pathetic.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5048 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
"... I wish Obama would stand a little harder..."
Whoa! Easy there cowboy!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
what is your position on "deregulation"??

Oh i forgot....

your just a small minded teathuglican fool, who doesnt have the balls to voice his own opinions...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5049 Dec 14, 2012
MIkey the remora......

feeding off the work of others...
Gloo

Covina, CA

#5050 Dec 14, 2012
Hasn't been this good since YESTERDAY, going across the international date line brings use back to here and today.

And you said time travel wasn't possible.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5051 Dec 14, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
MIkey the remora......
feeding off the work of others...
He says from his section 8 apartment having returned from the free emergency room for a pesky hang nail, getting his food stamps out for some grocery shopping later all the while SUCKING UP MY HARD EARNED MONEY.

WOOHOO!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5052 Dec 14, 2012
Gloo wrote:
Hasn't been this good since YESTERDAY, going across the international date line brings use back to here and today.
And you said time travel wasn't possible.
I once swam from the southern hemisphere to the northern hemisphere and got out of the water the day before I jumped in.

Golden Shellback :)

( it was a loooooog time ago though )
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5053 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He says from his section 8 apartment having returned from the free emergency room for a pesky hang nail, getting his food stamps out for some grocery shopping later all the while SUCKING UP MY HARD EARNED MONEY.
WOOHOO!
it looks like I got ya!!

again!!

suckah!!

I love it when i can bring out your "teathuglicanness"

you are like scrooge, and I, your jacob marley.....

you guys wanted to know why I was talking about 2016?....

as a cautionary tale!!

for YOU guys on the reich...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5054 Dec 14, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
what is your position on "deregulation"??
Oh i forgot....
your just a small minded teathuglican fool, who doesnt have the balls to voice his own opinions...
Funny stuff. You want opinions Squeaky? Here you go-
You should get a job!
You should pay taxes!
You should quit whining!
You're a freeloader sucking up resources while producing nothing!

Ask for more! See, I got the balls tough guy!

P.S. "Oh i forgot...." you're an idiot!

WOOHOO!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5055 Dec 14, 2012
I like that Obama skirted the rice appointment fight.

he has enough to fight with congress over right now.

on the other hand this will likely lead to my old congress guy, ed markey being elected senator to replace john kerry....

who obviously will breeze by congress for the post at state.... good luck to kerry, he has big shoes to fill.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5056 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I once swam from the southern hemisphere to the northern hemisphere and got out of the water the day before I jumped in.
Golden Shellback :)
( it was a loooooog time ago though )
What on a cruise ship while sipping champagne from a John Kerry campaign flute?

I did it on A US warship. You're a pollywog. Cruise ships don't count.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5057 Dec 14, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
it looks like I got ya!!
again!!
suckah!!
I love it when i can bring out your "teathuglicanness"
you are like scrooge, and I, your jacob marley.....
you guys wanted to know why I was talking about 2016?....
as a cautionary tale!!
for YOU guys on the reich...
You got me what? Something for Christmas? Please don't do that you're just buying it with my money. It's silly

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5058 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What on a cruise ship while sipping champagne from a John Kerry campaign flute?
I did it on A US warship. You're a pollywog. Cruise ships don't count.
Wrong again Liar Mike

I was in the Military

I am a Golden Shellback, a Walrus and a Penguin, the only line I didn’t cross while in the military was the Prime.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5059 Dec 14, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
get the feeling no one wants to talk "issues" with you anymore??
i DO.!
"yes we can" is a campaign slogan....
if you follow politics, youd know what was going on right now...
I guess you dont...
otherwise?? you might be willing to mention it....
what I find??.. is the the sign of a true rethug??
is when they mention tax hikes, without specifying that they are only for the top two pewrcent.....
of course palying into that classic rethuglican fantasy that the middle class is somehow well to do...
give it up, only your reich wing bretheren are still with you.
mikey stands up for the billionaires rights party!!
What's going on is Obama not solving a problem then moving on to another issue without getting anything done. He constantly campaigns. But the only thing on my mind today is the tragic school shooting.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5060 Dec 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What's going on is Obama not solving a problem then moving on to another issue without getting anything done. He constantly campaigns. But the only thing on my mind today is the tragic school shooting.
I agree, the problem is the deregulation that needs to be overturned, that and the liberal tax breaks for backers of the previous administration is what got us into this mess.

Obama has been far too slow to correct the damage.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5061 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the problem is the deregulation that needs to be overturned, that and the liberal tax breaks for backers of the previous administration is what got us into this mess.
Obama has been far too slow to correct the damage.
How can we be agreeing? I never wrote that. I wrote that the great obama doesn't solve a problem and creates new ones. Why do you keep blaming Bush for everything when I clearly pointed out it goes back further. The great Obama is telling Americans to look at the ’90s as our economic model, but not to look too closely, lest they see that the ’90s, perhaps even more than the ’80s, were a decade of deregulation. The fact remains that on financial regulation, Bill Clinton as president was actually more of a deregulator than Bush was. And the great obama doesn't want to go to Clinton's spending. Just like when the great obama was telling us to cut back while his wife was flying to Spain or Aspen to eat ice cream or when she tells you to eat carrots while she eats fries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Available for dating Bachelorette (Dec '13) Dec 20 KeS 2
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) Dec 18 classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Dec 18 Matt Dalek 2
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov '14 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale