Big D

Modesto, CA

#5022 Dec 14, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
This is mostly due to the fact that the modern worker really doesn't have any grievances.
And the reason the donít have any grievances are the unions and the threat of unions.

We have already seen what corporations and wall street do when deregulated.

Not about to give them a free leash on this subject
BillBoard

Covina, CA

#5023 Dec 14, 2012
Not long ago there was a call for sanity to deal with USA's financial crises that the Republican Party had created in the first pace.

But instead these flea infested bums, approve a S&M Club for Harvard College.

Remember if it's Friday than it's another day in the life of Stupid Republicans in Congress.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5024 Dec 14, 2012
BillBoard wrote:
Not long ago there was a call for sanity to deal with USA's financial crises that the Republican Party had created in the first pace.
But instead these flea infested bums, approve a S&M Club for Harvard College.
Remember if it's Friday than it's another day in the life of Stupid Republicans in Congress.
My biggest complaint about Obama is that he has not undone the deregulation fast enough.

We know who got us into this mess, not about to vote for them, but I wish Obama would stand a little harder against them
BillBoard

Covina, CA

#5025 Dec 14, 2012
You must be talkking about all those stupid Republicans.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5026 Dec 14, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
This is mostly due to the fact that the modern worker really doesn't have any grievances, thus the Union fabricates them in an attempt to convince the worker that they "need" the union. Because of this, the unions have pushed to far and are now finding that most are just as fed up with the Union as they were with the pre-union era work environments.
BS

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5027 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
My biggest complaint about Obama is that he has not undone the deregulation fast enough.
We know who got us into this mess, not about to vote for them, but I wish Obama would stand a little harder against them
Here we go again, every day you start out with a rant that one side is bad the other side is good. We had 4 years of blaming, now it looks like we will have 4 more. Obama is telling Americans to look at the í90s as our economic model, but not to look too closely, lest they see that the í90s, perhaps even more than the í80s, were a decade of deregulation. The fact remains that on financial regulation, Bill Clinton as president was actually more of a deregulator than Bush was. But Big dope is back blaming Bush for everything....lol...Liberals tend to go overboard with the concept of deregulation.
BillBoard

Covina, CA

#5028 Dec 14, 2012
When the Republican piggos get finished with their stupid 2012 activites they will be ready for the political sausage farmer Johns company in Vernon, California.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5029 Dec 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again, every day you start out with a rant that one side is bad the other side is good. We had 4 years of blaming, now it looks like we will have 4 more. Obama is telling Americans to look at the í90s as our economic model, but not to look too closely, lest they see that the í90s, perhaps even more than the í80s, were a decade of deregulation. The fact remains that on financial regulation, Bill Clinton as president was actually more of a deregulator than Bush was. But Big dope is back blaming Bush for everything....lol...Liberals tend to go overboard with the concept of deregulation.
Big Dope is a liar, a bigot and of course, a big dope!

But he's fun! With his silly Clinton was impeached but he wasn't schtick and all.

The one about every republican he ever met was at the very least self centered is funny too.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5030 Dec 14, 2012
BillBoard wrote:
When the Republican piggos get finished with their stupid 2012 activites they will be ready for the political sausage farmer Johns company in Vernon, California.
Romney lost get over it.

Get to work boy! We want our "Yes We Can" dammit! Do you break every single promise?

HUP!HUP! Stop whining and gimme my Yes We Can NOW dammit!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5031 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish Obama would stop campaigning and start leading. That's what we hired him to do.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5032 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And the reason the donít have any grievances are the unions and the threat of unions.
You wouldn't give anybody a free leash except a democrat.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5033 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Union workers are paying someone to line their pockets with union dues, then they are dumb enough not to realize that the Union leadership is no different than the CEO they work for minus the fact that the CEO actually pays them.

The unions are afraid of right to work, because then the workers can file grievances not just with the company, but also the union by threat of not funding the Union when they get off track.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5034 Dec 14, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
BS
That's the most intelligent retort you could muster?

It's OK, we don't expect much more out of you.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5035 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish Obama would stop campaigning and start leading. That's what we hired him to do.
get the feeling no one wants to talk "issues" with you anymore??

i DO.!

"yes we can" is a campaign slogan....

if you follow politics, youd know what was going on right now...

I guess you dont...

otherwise?? you might be willing to mention it....

what I find??.. is the the sign of a true rethug??

is when they mention tax hikes, without specifying that they are only for the top two pewrcent.....

of course palying into that classic rethuglican fantasy that the middle class is somehow well to do...

give it up, only your reich wing bretheren are still with you.

mikey stands up for the billionaires rights party!!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5036 Dec 14, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Union workers are paying someone to line their pockets with union dues, then they are dumb enough not to realize that the Union leadership is no different than the CEO they work for minus the fact that the CEO actually pays them.
The unions are afraid of right to work, because then the workers can file grievances not just with the company, but also the union by threat of not funding the Union when they get off track.
still unwilling to talk about issues huh??

never mind compromise on the tax hike for the wealthy?.

you remind me of that tea thuglican commercial, which basically declared civil war in your lame reich wing party know as the rethugs.... keep running that one!

good luch with primary-in john boener...

wed love to see a tea thuiglican speaker of the house....it would quicken your demise, as a party.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5037 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
he has to keep campaigning.....because the house is acting like romney is president......

seriously!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5038 Dec 14, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
people dont like "right to work " laws because they basically take away the "right" to collectively bargain for a better deal....

collective bargaining, is at the heart of the 20th century progressive movement...

sometimes??? it seems like you guys on the far far reich want ALL that progress rolled back.

if we had let you guys be in charge during the middle of the 20th century??..... would we have won the cold war?? the second WW??

would we have the interstate highways??

would we have WON the space race?? would we have the week end??
the GI bill?? condoms??

doubt it!

we sure wouldnt have medicare...

unemployment insurance or food stamps.....

as all I hear from you guys about those programs is they are for the "MOOCHERS"

that is horrible attitude to have for a capitalist society, that lives off ups, but suffers severe downturns in the economy as well.

you black hearted teathugs!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5039 Dec 14, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
...get the feeling no one wants to talk "issues" with you anymore??
...bla bla bla...more idiotic unintelligible blathering...bla bla bla...
!
No. You responded, and some other jackass will also respond soon. Big D can't resist.

But you must know that feeling well eh, Squeaky?

HAR!HAR!HAR!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5040 Dec 14, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
he has to keep campaigning.....because the house is acting like romney is president......
seriously!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5041 Dec 14, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
still unwilling to talk about issues huh??
never mind compromise on the tax hike for the wealthy?.
you remind me of that tea thuglican commercial, which basically declared civil war in your lame reich wing party know as the rethugs.... keep running that one!
good luch with primary-in john boener...
wed love to see a tea thuiglican speaker of the house....it would quicken your demise, as a party.
WTF is a "tea thuiglican"? Sounds like your grandma!

HAR!HAR!HAR! What a jackass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 4 hr Downtown News 2,264
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr Just saying 15,988
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr just a post 5,064
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 19 hr langles 200,930
I am a multi millionaire (Aug '13) Sep 9 KeS 16
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 9 whispering shades 7,952
Judge John D. Freeland is wrong! (Dec '13) Aug 28 Kes 8
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••