Comments
4,781 - 4,800 of 6,126 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4961 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never falsely accuse anyone of lying, I only call liars a liar
You should know that by now Liar Mike
Tell you what.. I will have just a touch of pity on you as you are obviously mentally handicapped here and say for the 10th time now, now write this down before your AQDHD makes your forget it.
You stated that I said Clinton was not impeached
I never ever have, not once, you cannot find a post where I have ever said he was not impeached.
You lied about what I said, and you will continue to be Liar Mike until you either find a post where I said he was not impeached ( which I can tell you now does not exist ) or retract the lie.
I did say that you said Clinton wasn't impeached. That's not a lie.

You said his impeachment failed. If his impeachment failed, he wasn't impeached, you idiot.

Clinton's impeachment did not fail. I did not lie. You are wrong.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4962 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did, you arrogantly explained his own post to him! But you deviously changed it.
Never saw anyone do that before. But Mr Anderson doesn't mind, you're his hero!
FUNNY!
Wrong again Liar mike, you do need English lessons, I explained to him your tactics when you lose an argument, you lie.

and you stick to that lie cause you are mentally an immature little kid that doesnít know how to stop.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4963 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Liar mike, you do need English lessons, I explained to him your tactics when you lose an argument, you lie.
and you stick to that lie cause you are mentally an immature little kid that doesnít know how to stop.
Very mature post yourself there squeaky!

Liar.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4964 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Want me to mow your lawn toots?
You would have to come with a two-man chain saw.
Hasablad

Covina, CA

#4965 Dec 13, 2012
Weather is spelt with how many r's.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4966 Dec 13, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have to come with a two-man chain saw.
Nice!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4967 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I did say that you said Clinton wasn't impeached. That's not a lie.
You said his impeachment failed. If his impeachment failed, he wasn't impeached, you idiot.
Clinton's impeachment did not fail. I did not lie. You are wrong.
It is an absolute and total lie and you cannot find a single post I have ever made that said he wasnít impeached liar

Go ahead... find one liar

Come on you have come all this way, find a post where I said he was not... you canít do it, we all know you canít do it, but you will stand by the lie anyway.

You are nothing but a liar Mike, and I will be glad to go on pointing that out.
PopTopScrew

Covina, CA

#4968 Dec 13, 2012
It's gotten so bad in Glendora, California that residents have to buy and bring there own personel jar of Vasoline to any city council or public meetings.

Not that the city council would lie to them but, those residents feel they have been to the truth anytime in the past. When it comes to taxes there is not doubt the residents have been lied to and Vasolined over TWICE.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4969 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is an absolute and total lie and you cannot find a single post I have ever made that said he wasnít impeached liar
Go ahead... find one liar
Come on you have come all this way, find a post where I said he was not... you canít do it, we all know you canít do it, but you will stand by the lie anyway.
You are nothing but a liar Mike, and I will be glad to go on pointing that out.
You never said that Clinton's impeachment failed? You're lying.

I'm too lazy and don't give a sh1t as much as you so I won't bother re-posting any of the posts where you said that. Anyone following along has seen them.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4970 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Liar mike, you do need English lessons, I explained to him your tactics when you lose an argument, you lie.
and you stick to that lie cause you are mentally an immature little kid that doesnít know how to stop.
I like this silly post the best of all of Big D's today!

Funny stuff!
TopCoats

Covina, CA

#4971 Dec 13, 2012
Too much spackle if you ask me.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#4972 Dec 13, 2012
Floor proceedings of the U.S. Senate during the impeachment trial of President Bill Clinton in 1999, Chief Justice William Rehnquist presiding. House managers are seated beside the quarter-circular tables on the left and the president's personal counsel on the right.
Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice, on December 19, 1998. Two other impeachment articles, a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power, failed in the House. The charges arose from the Lewinsky scandal and the Paula Jones lawsuit.

He was acquitted by the Senate on February 12, 1999. Requiring a two-thirds majority for a conviction, only 50 senators (out of 100) voted guilty on the obstruction charge and 45 on the perjury charge. The Senate was 17 votes short of removing Clinton from office .[1]

The voting in the House and Senate was largely partisan. In the House, only five Democratic Representatives voted to impeach. In the Senate, which had 55 Republican Senators, none of the Democratic Senators voted for conviction. It was only the second impeachment of a President in American history, the other being that of Andrew Johnson, who was also acquitted by the Senate, but by the margin of one vote.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4973 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of you clowns planning the 2016 campaign, it's time to start giving us some of that 'Yes We Can!' We've been waiting 4 years so far for chrissakes!
exactly, in 4 years we all will be back working and gas will be just a few cents, we will have high speed trains, everything will be great...lol..but all the rich will be put in slave labor camps.
Toppers at 10

Covina, CA

#4974 Dec 13, 2012
Officials say two state police officers have been arrested on suspicion of stealing unspecified items from the scene of the plane crash that killed Mexican-American superstar Jenni Rivera.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4975 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You never said that Clinton's impeachment failed? You're lying.
I'm too lazy and don't give a sh1t as much as you so I won't bother re-posting any of the posts where you said that. Anyone following along has seen them.
No the lie you told was telling people I said he was not impeached

I ahve never ever said that, and you remain a liar

Doubly so as now you are lying as to what the argument was even about.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4976 Dec 13, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>exactly, in 4 years we all will be back working and gas will be just a few cents, we will have high speed trains, everything will be great...lol..but all the rich will be put in slave labor camps.
that is the sort of rhetoric that makes you look far to the riech of loony.

gas IS going down...im glad you noticed...

there is a BIg difference between surendering 3% more of your exorbant income, and being locked up.

it is actually not that funny as sarcasm, considering all the people locked up in the US, for victimless crimes, that DIDNt have the money to get probation...

go ahead, knee jerk that obvious over-reaction, to anything sane that I say...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4977 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No the lie you told was telling people I said he was not impeached
I ahve never ever said that, and you remain a liar
Doubly so as now you are lying as to what the argument was even about.
Same thing. If his impeachment failed then he wasn't impeached dummy!

Is that you're whole argument?

Come on now. Was the impeachment a success or a failure? Be clear, no more cheap word play. One word answer. Easy.
Toppers at 10

Covina, CA

#4978 Dec 13, 2012
Once again history proves the Republican Party are made up of Racists and woman hating crazy men and their lackies.

Since Susan Rice was in the running for Sec. of State. John McCain is one nasty OLD crab.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4979 Dec 13, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
that is the sort of rhetoric that makes you look far to the riech of loony.
gas IS going down...im glad you noticed...
there is a BIg difference between surendering 3% more of your exorbant income, and being locked up.
it is actually not that funny as sarcasm, considering all the people locked up in the US, for victimless crimes, that DIDNt have the money to get probation...
go ahead, knee jerk that obvious over-reaction, to anything sane that I say...
Gas was $1.84 when Obama took office. Now it's going below $4 and you're giving him credit for lowering prices! Priceless!

http://washingtonexaminer.com/gas-1.84-exxon-...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4980 Dec 13, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
that is the sort of rhetoric that makes you look far to the riech of loony.
gas IS going down...im glad you noticed...
there is a BIg difference between surendering 3% more of your exorbant income, and being locked up.
it is actually not that funny as sarcasm, considering all the people locked up in the US, for victimless crimes, that DIDNt have the money to get probation...
go ahead, knee jerk that obvious over-reaction, to anything sane that I say...
I live in CA and NY. In both states my effective tax rate will now be well over 50%. Nice! Yes we can!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Tank ever 7,926
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr landluber suck 200,576
Judge John D. Freeland is wrong! (Dec '13) 11 hr Kes 8
Family Wed Baby Girl 1
I am a multi millionaire (Aug '13) Wed KeS 11
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Tue KeS 2
to the young girl selling tamales at winco (Feb '10) Tue KeS 100
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••