#4821 Dec 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Sorry, should be "Your" mind.
Anderson won't notice. He can't read.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4822 Dec 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You mind is always wondering, put down the bong. You responded right after he mentioned that a few weeks ago, take your time, ask for help reading the posts.
Id say prove it!!

because you are WRONG, i havnt repied to him a at least a fort night.

but I know you wont prove it... wussy.!!

quit making dumb accusations and stick to the topic...

which is your philosophy getting its a&& kicked.

sky pilot reminded us, of JUST how simple you guys are.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4823 Dec 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Sorry, should be "Your" mind.
talk about "taking your time?"

you look silly.

we already badly sank YOUR battleship in the election...

you guys went down hard....

now were just rubbing it in good, so youll remember....seeing as how you seem to have a problem with that(ie iraq and the great recession)

two wars, crashed economy, bad rethugs, no whitehouse....

until the retusklican party ditches all the far reich wingers, like you, and comes back to sanity...

youll be relic-gated to obscurity!!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4824 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Id say prove it!!
You back him into a corner and he start lying about what you have said, it is hilarious.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4825 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Id say prove it!!
Read slower, I said you responded after he said what he does for work. I DIDN'T say you responded to him, I said you responded. I was just saying that since you made a comment right after he wrote what he does for a living that I assumed you read it, but I don't know how your mind wonders. What topic should we stick to? Did you mean "forth" instead of "fort"? If not, what is a fort night? Do you want to talk about a fort? Or did you mean "fart"?

Elk Grove, CA

#4826 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you look silly.
now were just rubbing it in good, so youll remember....seeing as how you seem to have a problem with that(ie iraq and the great recession)
until the retusklican party ditches all the far reich wingers, like you, and comes back to sanity...
There is still over 58 million people that didn't vote for your man and much more that didn't vote at all. And many like you that should be required to take a test to vote.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4827 Dec 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You back him into a corner and he start lying about what you have said, it is hilarious.
It is funny, but not for the reasons you are implying. What's funnier is you backing up the jackass! He's all yours. He looks up to you too. I think you're his hero. You and Hillary.

Too Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4828 Dec 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Read slower, I said you responded after he said what he does for work. I DIDN'T say you responded to him, I said you responded. I was just saying that since you made a comment right after he wrote what he does for a living that I assumed you read it, but I don't know how your mind wonders. What topic should we stick to? Did you mean "forth" instead of "fort"? If not, what is a fort night? Do you want to talk about a fort? Or did you mean "fart"?
Whatever topic we try to stick to Anderson will change it the moment he starts losing that particular argument. It's his M.O.
Umbra

Covina, CA

#4829 Dec 12, 2012
Rains on it's way.

So get out your Umbra's.

Bigger the better, you'll stay dryer longer.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4830 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you look silly.
Sore winners are truly the biggest losers in the world.

Get to work! Gimme some of that Yes We Can!(But didn't last term. Maybe this term. Probably not. But it's Bush's fault!).
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4831 Dec 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny, but not for the reasons you are implying. What's funnier is you backing up the jackass! He's all yours. He looks up to you too. I think you're his hero. You and Hillary.
Too Funny!
I have not backed up once, Clinton was impeached by the house

Clinton was impeached

at the impeachment trial in the Senate, it failed to get the required votes, Clinton was not removed from office as stated in the articles of impeachment, and it died there. Not a single outcome stated in the articles of impeachment were carried out

Clinton was impeached

but the impeachment was a failure in that it accomplished absolutely nothing as it did not get the required votes in the Senate

I have not changed my comments once, you seeing that you are losing an argument have started lying about what others say.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4832 Dec 12, 2012
The impeachment did not fail. You are wrong. Admit it.

And don't call me a liar.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4833 Dec 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>There is still over 58 million people that didn't vote for your man and much more that didn't vote at all. And many like you that should be required to take a test to vote.
a poll test = discrmination. our system "successfully" navigated around those rocky waters when JIm crow was finally eating crow.....

in other words......you are a hold over from the earlier part of the 20th century.....

you are obviously more influenced by social opnions that were NORMS before the civil rights movement.

there, I did everything but call you a racist....whoops!!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4834 Dec 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever topic we try to stick to Anderson will change it the moment he starts losing that particular argument. It's his M.O.
how can there be an arguement???..... without a discussion happening first??

get involved mikey, you are loooking like quite the lightweight with NO opinions ventured!!

noting ventured, nothing gained..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4835 Dec 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Sore winners are truly the biggest losers in the world.
Get to work! Gimme some of that Yes We Can!(But didn't last term. Maybe this term. Probably not. But it's Bush's fault!).
well the good news is that president and speaker are at least on speaking terms now, with their staffs actually interacting...

is that hopey changy enough for ya??

speaker boeners offer is still stuck at 800 billion in new revenues.

while the president and senate democrats are insisting on well over a trillion in new revenues.... that would allow debt reduction(although we know that is NOT going to happen)

where do you stand??

Oh I forgot, you are too scared to throw your own opinions out there.

all I know about you mikey?? is that your only reletively moderate position involves immigration...

what else is there??

or do you JUst not care about the myraid of other issues facing the people and leadership of this nation??

like for instance ?? do you favor getting back to rebuilding this country, over launching more stooopid foriegn adventures??

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4836 Dec 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not backed up once, Clinton was impeached by the house
Clinton was impeached
...bla bla bla...long winded barely coherent rambling...bla bla bla...
I meant backed up your intern, "Mr. Anderson". Boy you are a paranoid dummy. And a jackass dope!

Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4837 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
well the good news is that president and speaker are at least on speaking terms now, with their staffs actually interacting...
is that hopey changy enough for ya??
speaker boeners offer is still stuck at 800 billion in new revenues.
while the president and senate democrats are insisting on well over a trillion in new revenues.... that would allow debt reduction(although we know that is NOT going to happen)
where do you stand??
Oh I forgot, you are too scared to throw your own opinions out there.
all I know about you mikey?? is that your only reletively moderate position involves immigration...
what else is there??
or do you JUst not care about the myraid of other issues facing the people and leadership of this nation??
like for instance ?? do you favor getting back to rebuilding this country, over launching more stooopid foriegn adventures??
I favor education. It is obviously sorely lacking. Witness you.

FUN!

Elk Grove, CA

#4838 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
a poll test = discrmination. our system "successfully" navigated around those rocky waters when JIm crow was finally eating crow.....
in other words......you are a hold over from the earlier part of the 20th century.....
you are obviously more influenced by social opnions that were NORMS before the civil rights movement.
there, I did everything but call you a racist....whoops!!
My comment about taking a test was about intelligence, are you calling certain races dumb?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4839 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
how can there be an arguement???..... without a discussion happening first??
get involved mikey, you are loooking like quite the lightweight with NO opinions ventured!!
noting ventured, nothing gained..
Danth's Law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crook in Arnold Thu Commander Bunny 3
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Oct 20 Riverbank resident 105
Yucaipa City Council candidates answer questions Oct 8 Qeolersan 1
h*rny sky pe Oct 3 fallen10 1
Stanislaus county Embezzles hundred of thousand... (Nov '08) Oct 1 KeS 9
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Oct 1 KeS 3
Review: 5 Star Auto Sales Inc (Aug '10) Sep 26 motownx 6
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match

Oakdale Jobs

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale